Author Topic: Demon's Preset corner UPDATED [7,11,14]  (Read 3171 times)

Offline ragethedemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You are a lie.
    • View Profile
Demon's Preset corner UPDATED [7,11,14]
« on: July 07, 2014, 03:59:39 am »

Sorra's Preset.
ERMAHGERD this took soooooo long XD But I'm very proud of it. This is a partly transparent preset (obviously XD) so the wings are transparent (it doesn't look like a ghost if you see the wings ._. DUUUH! ) and this took me about three hours non stop mostly cause i was working on getting the transparent wings to work ._.
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/d92gcefnetn5jx1/Sorra%27s+Preset.zip#39;s_Preset.zip
to install it (if your new to this) open up the zipped folder in WinRAR or 7zip or if your on windows vista just double click it :3 then take the file and go to FeralHeart>presets and just drop the file in that folder and Ta-DA you'll see Sorra if your online while i play as her. (If you see me)

Ghostie's preset.
this isn't a character of mine i was just bored and made this. I don't have much to say about this XD I like how he turned out though kinda looks like he's disintegrated in places :3 although that wasn't the plan...
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zd9aqdbk7dvg9zg/ragethedemon_4.zip
this preset looks better with the grin emote. Also install it the same as the last preset.

The rainbowy stalker creature thing...
So if your wondering why I made this well I was supposed to entertain my younger sister for a bit and she was complaining so I asked her if she wanted me to show her how to make a preset on Feral-heart, since she is four and doesn't know what this game is she just stared at me blankly so i then said you wanna see me make a rainbow kitty? she said yes and Thus I made this, But since I'm just a big ol' jerk I told her it was a stalker and it was under her bed waiting for her and she freaked out and cried. So yea this things a stalker better check under your beds tonight MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no seriously though this thing could be real....
download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vv2bq7rtpc2vq26/Rainbow+stalker+cat.zip

For mai friend
This is my friends character who she hasn't named. She asked me to make this for her. i take no credit for the character :3
No download yet cause my friend Comatose kat hasn't told me if she wants it to be downloadable yet.
 More presets to come at a later date!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 11:13:56 pm by Demon_The_Wolf »

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
Re: Zana's Preset corner
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 04:24:59 am »
What a lovely preset!
I cannot wait to see more
from you. The coding must
have been difficult. Great job
And thank you for sharing.

sig by pokrova on deviantART

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 06:13:20 am »
Ohhhh! I love it! ^^ Mainly the mouth! This is a awesome preset and I can't wait to see more from you! I bet it'll be even better! (This is hard to beat such a kewl preset like dis one X3)

Offline ragethedemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • You are a lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 07:12:55 am »
Thanks guys XD I didn't expect people to take notice in this so fast :3  I was planning on working on more presets tomorrow but I have to go somewhere and I don't know when I'll get back D: but when I do get back I'm gonna make more presets :3 (somehow it's more fun than drawing XD ) I might do requests too :D

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 07:55:19 am »
It's beautiful i love it :3

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline ragethedemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • You are a lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 03:25:50 am »
Thanks Silver :D

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Zana's Preset corner UPDATED
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 03:41:58 am »
Very lovely presets, Ms. Zana. The two of 'em have been designed very well. I really like how Ghostie turned out. His design and colour scheme really compliments his overall appearance. However, did I read ye' correctly?

this isn't a character of mine i was just bored and made this.
Ghostie is not yer character? Did ye' get permission from his owner that ye' could use his concept design/him in general?
gone

Offline ragethedemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • You are a lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2014, 03:51:37 am »
Very lovely presets, Ms. Zana. The two of 'em have been designed very well. I really like how Ghostie turned out. His design and colour scheme really compliments his overall appearance. However, did I read ye' correctly?

Ghostie is not yer character? Did ye' get permission from his owner that ye' could use his concept design/him in general?
Oh i just meant that he wasn't an actual made up character i just made the preset for fun. I guess it is confusing since I gave it a name XD

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2014, 03:58:08 am »

Oh i just meant that he wasn't an actual made up character i just made the preset for fun. I guess it is confusing since I gave it a name XD
Ahh. It would seem I've misinterpreted. My apologies about that. I tend to get a bit paranoid when it comes to possible art theft of any kind, ehheh. Mind those questions not then. Sorry for growin' skeptic towards ye', Ms.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 04:02:07 am by Vespian »
gone

Offline ragethedemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • You are a lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 05:03:52 am »

Ahh. It would seem I've misinterpreted. My apologies about that. I tend to get a bit paranoid when it comes to possible art theft of any kind, ehheh. Mind those questions not then. Sorry for growin' skeptic towards ye', Ms.
Oh no worries Vespian I understand :3