Author Topic: Anyone able to make me a warrior cat map?  (Read 599 times)

Offline raynecheshire

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Anyone able to make me a warrior cat map?
« on: July 07, 2014, 06:11:59 pm »
I'm in major need of a warrior cat map, if anyone out there would be willing to help. It would be greatly appreciated :3

Map width and height don't really matter to me as long as they are big. Five camps in the map, if that's okay. As for the descriptions of the camps...

First camp - First camp should be an overgrown area with lots of undergrowth and hidden dens. Leader's den under the highrock.

Second camp - Second camp can be similar to the first, just with visible dens and leader's den near a waterfall.

Third camp - Third camp can be surrounded by lots of trees with a small pond in the middle of the camp, and semi-visible dens with some undergrowth. Lots of streams and ponds in the territory.

Fourth camp - Fourth camp should be found in a dip in the moor, so there's some shelter from the wind but not a lot. Sort of like WindClan camp.

Final camp. Can it be sort of in/under the mountains, with little undergrowth and a stream splitting the camp in half? Dens should be almost invisible.

For the gathering area: A big island surrounded by trees in the midst of a lake.

Moonstone: A crystal (big or small depending on the size of cave) inside a cave.

A few loner dens along edge of the first territory, if possible. And one last thing; Can the map name be "HighRunner Clans" ?

Thanks so much if anyone can do this. It would be very much appreciated :3

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline raynecheshire

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone able to make me a warrior cat map?
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 10:05:54 pm »
Thanks for the suggestion. :3 I've posted there, but I think the thread is old. Dunno if the creator is still taking requests.

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone able to make me a warrior cat map?
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 01:00:43 am »
Ah. My bad. Didn't read the comments. Or the date, for that matter. I saw it in my unreads folder. I didn't know necro-ing could be so recent. .o.

sig by pokrova on deviantART