Author Topic: Banned for bios?  (Read 1210 times)

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • ..and then I was like 'lol whoops, my bad...' |D
    • View Profile
Banned for bios?
« on: July 08, 2014, 05:20:18 am »
Not necessarily an 'I-need-help' thread, but rather just a question regarding the game.

I was just wondering, but can you get banned for content that is in your character/ group biography? Let's say, cuss-words, insults, or offensive language, etc. Does 'censoring' or placing a 'mature' warning at the top make that okay? I've seen some questionable language in some bios before, censored and uncensored, and was wondering what the mods' idea was on it as well as how heavy the punishment might be.

Thanks, yo!
I really need to get around to updating my siggy.
Meh, but that would require effort.

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Banned for bios?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 05:50:42 am »
i'm pretty sure it's possible you can, however i'm not sure mods check bios for all that much and will try to tell someone off about it. i'm not sure, i've never really thought about that.

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 07:22:58 am »

Honestly I think you can be banned for breaking the rules in the bio, I'm not really sure. Also next time you can just send a private message to the mods~

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 09:14:31 am »
Depending on the severity of the bio itself the outcome of a mods actions can vary since you cannot judge every situation the same. But to answer the question at hand, yes you can get restricted from playing the game if you have foul/offensive bios, or in some cases warned directly. The whole "Staying appropriate" applies to everything in the game, whether it is a character name, chatting or bios.

I believe this question has been answered so I will go ahead and lock this, but if there would be any need for further ones we can be reached via PM here on the forum.
Former community manager of FeralHeart