Author Topic: Murder mystery- Wolf Rp. Open and Accepting!  (Read 8966 times)

Offline Bountybreeder

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Belle is one of my main characters. Next to Megan.
    • View Profile
Re: Murder mystery- Wolf Rp. Open and Accepting!
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2014, 10:27:47 pm »
Megan lifted her head up to look at her mates eyes. She grunted in her head then nuzzled him as she sat down quietly next to him. "Ok, and, don't worry about me going, I understand your concern so, I will not go." with that, she licked his cheek and padded over to a tree, lying down against it. She intended to go to sleep but obviously sleep was not on her side as she remained awake.
(Gtg, school in the morning. ;) will post on here at about 05:00pm English time)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2014, 02:38:20 am »
((Sorry, I wasn't on over the weekend, didn't have any internet connection where I was))

Duni's eyes looked up towards the wolf, and stretching a bit she walked a bit lazily towards the entrance. Turtle just walked a few feet away to lay in the morning sun, and feeling the sun on his pelt he stretched out his legs and smiled, closing his eyes.
Duni sat down at the entrance, waiting.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2014, 06:35:33 am »
You're fine. ^.^))

Kimera nodded his head to the fae and turned his head to Mountain. "Lead the way." He muttered. His gaze didn't break away from the male's as he waited for him to walk.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2014, 09:28:30 am »
He nodded, "Let's go." He walked out, and headed north. He smelled the air and stopped dead, "You smell that? It smells like..death." He headed towards the smell and almost gagged. A loner wolf lay dead with teeth marks in his throat. "Look!" He motioned towards the wolf, "It's dead! Something killed it.."

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2014, 12:27:48 pm »
She stopped and looked towards the dead body, but she wasn't disgusted or horrified from the sight.
"It probably was killed by the murderer, I don't recognize the wolf though..." she came up close towards the body, sniffing it a few times. "Yep, I think it's a loner, he didn't know of all the deaths around here...."

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2014, 06:44:14 pm »
Kimera looked at the body unfazed and walked towards it. "I'm gonna agree with Duni." He muttered. He looked around and sniffed at the ground. "Whoever it was, they didn't leave a scent." He growled, glancing around. "We should bury the body then report it to the alpha." He said firmly.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2014, 07:13:54 pm »
"Agreed," Duni said, staring down at the body. "Where should we bury it?"

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2014, 10:29:43 pm »
"Let's bury him here. And I agree. He doesn't smell of the Shadow pack, and he's obviously not in our pack." He sniffed the corpse again, and snorted, "It's still fresh and the body is warm. The murderer could be close by. Stay on guard." He began to dig a hole for the wolf. He occasionally looked up, almost expecting to see the murderer.

Finn was sniffing around the Forest, when a howl made him flinch. He sniffed the air, smelling death. He slink towards it, keeping low incase the murderer was nearby. He then came to the border between shadow pack and Forest Pack territory. He scanned the trees and saw three wolves standing over a dead wolf. He watched as one of the wolves (Mountain) began digging.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2014, 10:45:13 pm »
"I'll help a bit," she said, and ears perked she began digging the hole with him. She sniffed the air a few times cautiously, but she figured that if the murder was indeed lurking nearby, the three of them would be able to handle him/her... or maybe not, maybe the murderer was much too strong...
"What should we do after this?" Duni asked, her paws covered in dirt as she took a step back from the hole to look around for a few seconds. She then continued digging.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2014, 12:26:20 am »
The murderer was lurking a few tree lengths away, watching the three wolves dig a grave for the wolves. The Wolf blinked then let out a blood curdling howl, before dashing off.

Mountain looked at Duni, "We will report it to the alpha. Then we wi-" he was cut off by an unnaturally eerie, long howl. He started into the woods, his yellow eyes scanning for anything, but he saw nothing. He walked closer, his tail high and his hackles up. "That was not normal. That must've been the murder." He turned back and begin to dig faster, then began to drag the body to the hole. The blood from the wound dragged the ground.