Author Topic: Murder mystery- Wolf Rp. Open and Accepting!  (Read 9023 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Murder mystery- Wolf Rp. Open and Accepting!
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2014, 09:45:10 pm »
She pinned her ears back turning to face the forest. They quickly came back up as her expression turned normal as she tried to hide her fear. "Yeah, uh, let's... let's hurry up.  'Cause uh... I just don't want to... uh, disturb the dead body anymore. Yeah." She kept one ear towards the forest and kept looking back towards it worriedly.

Offline Bountybreeder

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Belle is one of my main characters. Next to Megan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2014, 10:34:28 pm »
She waited for them to come back. She did get impatient when she panicked and right now, she was panicking. Se flicked her tail in irritation, getting up and pacing vigorously to try and calm herself down. She classed the murders as horrible, no, worse than horrible... Arduous. That's it! Arduous. ( don't know what it means? Either look it up or try to figure it out, it was pretty obvious. ) they were a waste of her and all the packs time. What would make anyone do this? She didn't know. As much as she would like to find out, couldn't. It was simply too dangerous.

She stopped for a while. Sniffing the air and catching their scent. They must've found out something or found another murder because they have pretty disgusting scents now, like they were getting a little bit too hot. She padded over to her mate. " I can smell them, they are coming and I have a feeling that they brought us some information too. "

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2014, 08:07:28 pm »

"Mercy shows how strong you are from inside and weak from outside.

Stats
Perfect Health

Zever Dobe

The male, turned his gaze from the pack to his mate, before he spoke up.
"If the provided information brings bad, you will not be allowed to leave alone, unless with 4 wolves ahead of you." The male eyes shined with worriedness he had in his heart, but his emetions were kind of hiden this moment.
He curled his tail around his paws, as he awaited forthe return of the 3 left wolves.
He too could smell the disgusting smell of something that smellt like death, but he hide that scence and the though of it, as he needed to pay more attention to his pack and his mate, then rather something that would of given the worries to others.
He awaited patiently, as he observed the pack's entrance. He was of sure that somethingwould go wrong, but as his father always told him.
"Patience is the key to respect, respect is the key to honnour, honnour is the key to mercy, mercy is the key to knowldge, knowldge is the key to understanding, understanding is the key to learning and observing." It might of been a very long use of words to say, but what he said, was a truthful true.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2014, 09:04:55 pm »
Mountain covered the body. "Ok, let's go back to Base Camp and tell Alpha Zever. He will want to hear this." He trotted back to camp, and before he left, he looked back. "That encounter was way too close.." He muttered. He then walked back to Base camp.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2014, 09:12:07 pm »
Turtle trotted out towards the alphas, but remained a few feet away from them with his head lowered and his tail tucked. He then looked towards the entrance waiting for their arrival.

Duni nodded to Mountain and followed behind him. "Hopefully I won't have to hear that.. ech, that howl again!" she exclaimed.

Offline Bountybreeder

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2014, 09:49:43 pm »
Megan nodded. She didn't want to risk any more of the pack and decided that it would be better and safer for the pack if she stayed behind. But wait, we are gonna have to warn them not to bury any that they find anymore. It will follow the scent and kill them, then, eventually, the whole pack.
" you didn't bury them did you? Don't bury anymore, it will follow your scent. " she warned them, walking up to them when they were in clear view. Then turning back to zever she said. " I think it's best for th swell being of the pack that I stay behind, and anyone else with a stronger scent than the others. "

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2014, 09:53:43 pm »
"How'd you know that we buried 'em?" she asked lazily, stretching out before she trotted towards Turtle not even waiting for an answer. "Hey, I'm in one piece."
Turtle smiled happily. "I was worried when I caught the scent of death, and also I heard something like a howl. A very eerie howl..."

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2014, 08:14:24 am »
Sorry for not posting. x.x))

Kimera helped them bury the body and walked behind them as they arrived back at camp. "I'll tell Zever." He said, walking ahead if the two and heading towards the alpha, his head lowering and his tail going between his legs slightly to show he was submissive. "Zever, we found a loner's body." He informed him calmly and simply. "We believe it was killed by the murderer. No scent was peft behind though." He sighed.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Bountybreeder

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2014, 08:32:18 pm »
Megan smiled, then, she chuckled. " I think it's rather obvious." She said down at muddy paws. " plus, I could the scent of death. I think that it may be closing in on us." She said sniffing the air for any sign of it. As usual, there was none. Her sight was the worst sense she had, it was nose, then ears then her blurry sight. Not too blurry but, a lot less sharper than an average wolf's.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2014, 08:54:36 pm »
"Well, the murderer is for sure near by," Duni said, turning towards the other wolves. "Obviously... so I guess everyone should probably watch out. Maybe I could tell the pups the details of the dead body..." she then smirked, thinking of what she could tell the pups. Sadly, she loved to scare the kids in the pack.