Author Topic: Tomato's Characters~!  (Read 1793 times)

Offline superpeepers25

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Tomato's Characters~!
« on: July 09, 2014, 05:16:33 pm »

Nikita.
Nikita was a war dog. As she was sniffing for explosive materials, she accidentally came in contact with an unknown radioactive material.

Jelani
Jelani is a piebald lion. He was abandoned by his pride when he was a cub due to his strange coloration. He grew up as a loner and suffers from extreme social anxiety. He is also nearsighted and deaf in his left ear.

Tomato
Tomato is a nonserious roleplay character. She was once a Jack Russell terrier and she was used for cosmetic product testing, giving her her weird coat colorations. She now roams the realms of ferheart.

[To be continued]
Avatar is a screenshot of my FHsona, Beanzz!

wolfdog01

Re: Tomato's Characters~!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 02:37:24 am »
Ohhhh love Jelani! I like how there are little tidbits like his deafness and nearsightedness that most people wouldn't notice or hear about.
Great job Tomato! ^^ Hope to see more bootyful chars!

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 02:58:51 am »
Very interestin' characters, Ms. Tomato. I like the back stories ye've given each character- especially Tomato's. I don't believe I've come across another back story quite like her's. Very creative 'n it explains why she currently looks, well, like a Tomato. Ahhah. Thanks for sharin' what ye' have so far.
gone

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 03:03:10 am »
Your characters are pretty interesting and creative. I like the details with Jelani, I haven't seen too many people add in any details like that to their characters.

Hope to see some more characters from you ^^

Offline superpeepers25

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 12:09:45 pm »
Thank you guys! I'm glad you like the backstories, as I spend a lot of my time on those.
Avatar is a screenshot of my FHsona, Beanzz!