Author Topic:  (Read 4038 times)

Offline saffron

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • formerly cubbythecub!!
    • View Profile
« on: July 09, 2014, 06:08:24 pm »
`The Tiger Wolf is a dangerous canine, that shows no mercy... STAY AWAY!` ~Tiger Wolf Alpha

The Tiger Wolf shows in many patterns.
Here are all of them, unless you come up with a different one.
Non-neon red.
brownish red
white,
maybe even black, if you make the stripes a slightly different color.
Though, the stripes only come in two colors. Brown, or black. Their muzzle is quite short, but that doesn't keep them from being strong. Their tail is not too thin, but thinner than the average grey wolf tail. Their diet is pretty large, almost all the meat in the world. Thanks to the fill of Bonfire, they get even the scariest African prey. They can even get cannibalistic and eat lions or hyenas, but never their own pack. They find doe and small rabbit to be the easiest to kill though. They hunt them with their strong jaws, their back jaws are even enough to cut through the Bull Elk's skin and crack it's rib or neck. If you ever get bit on the leg with their whole fang or back jaws, you would never be able to walk again, and there would be a high chance you'd be dead. They eat everything the prey's dead body has to offer. They drink the blood, and other disturbing stuff. Leaving only the head, skeleton, and tail. The minimum of pups they can have is 1-2, and their max is 6. They weigh twice as much as a tiger, and their height is the same as a wolf. They show no mercy when fighting or hunting, and usually they are stubborn.

I guess that's it. Comment, please! ;u;

« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 07:44:20 pm by CubbyTheCub »
im more active on my deviantart, http://rainbows-are-sad.deviantart.com/

signature picture by hakumi : DD

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 08:23:37 pm »
Welp, I don't want to run into one of those while alone o~o

Pretty interesting species, maybe would you post a picture to show what they look like? c: But they seem like a species you don't want to mess around with. But still a pretty interesting and cool species ^^

Offline saffron

• Finest Floof
  • formerly cubbythecub!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 08:37:57 pm »
I really can't, I haven't found out how to give screenshots from feral-heart... o3o

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 08:39:30 pm »
Hey that reminds me of a species I made not to long ago! Hehe what a funny coincidence. I too made a Tiger-Wolf mix a few months? Maybe six? Idk lol. Anyway, fab species. If you wanna read about species I had made about half a year ago- here's Le link :)
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=39983.0

Keep it up!

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 08:51:28 pm »
I really can't, I haven't found out how to give screenshots from feral-heart... o3o

I'll help with that ^^
Just press prt sc on your keyboard to take a screenshot, and that will appear in Local Disk (C)>Feralheart>Screenshots. Go to Tinypic.com and then press upload picture, pick the screenshot, (possibly go through a thing to make sure you're not a robot) and then copy and paste the code under IMG Code for Forum and Message Boards. Hope I explained this okay xD

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 09:20:31 pm »
I agree with ye' on that, Ms. Devynex. Methinks it'd turn out pretty grim if one of my characters were to come in contact with a Tiger Wolf. They sound ferocious as is. Their powerful jaws make 'em that much more deadly.

A savage species ye've created, Ms. Cubby. The detail ye've provided has allowed me to get a pretty clear image as to what they look like in my mind. I might create one soon if I have yer permission to do so.
gone

Offline saffron

• Finest Floof
  • formerly cubbythecub!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 10:07:57 pm »
I agree with ye' on that, Ms. Devynex. Methinks it'd turn out pretty grim if one of my characters were to come in contact with a Tiger Wolf. They sound ferocious as is. Their powerful jaws make 'em that much more deadly.

A savage species ye've created, Ms. Cubby. The detail ye've provided has allowed me to get a pretty clear image as to what they look like in my mind. I might create one soon if I have yer permission to do so.

Oh, sir, you will be able to anytime! You'll find me in lagfire. My group name is ~Tiger Wolves ~ Of Bonfire ~ .
They are savage, but when they are pups and they are near the comfort of their mom, it isn't so bad! <3

Offline saffron

• Finest Floof
  • formerly cubbythecub!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 10:18:02 pm »

Pretty interesting species, maybe would you post a picture to show what they look like? c: But they seem like a species you don't want to mess around with. But still a pretty interesting and cool species ^^

^_^

Offline ragethedemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You are a lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2014, 10:20:20 pm »
ooh very interesting :3 I wanna make one X3 can I *makes puppy eye* Pleassssse XD

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2014, 10:26:42 pm »
I wanna make one o3o