Author Topic: Returning to the FH Forums  (Read 1127 times)

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Returning to the FH Forums
« on: July 14, 2014, 05:53:18 am »
Hello :3 I'm Aphex, or previously known as NeonKitty. I left a goodbye note quite a few months ago, saying that my life was bad and that I didn't want to RP or anything anymore. But, luckily, I'm in a much better place now and my writing skills have increased. I should be more interesting to RP with nowadays, now that I know the proper etiquette and such. I've decided to revamp this account- change things up a little bit.

Also, I'd like to point out that a long time ago, when the account was active, I'd take images off of google search and use them for presets. I now realize how TERRIBLY wrong that is, stealing someones work like that, and I now will only use my own OCs for role playing and drawing.

Thank you for reading, I'm glad that I'm back. I'm going to try to be a more active member of this forum, although real life may be busy occasionally.

I am happy to be back.

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: Returning to the FH Forums
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 11:18:49 am »
Welcome back to the forums and the game my dear. Also I am sure the community very much appreciates you coming out, and apologizing for using other people's work. I hope you enjoy being on Feral Heart again, and to see you on the forums more often.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 11:33:49 am »
I welcome ye' back to the FeralHeart community, Ms. Aphex. I do believe I recall yer leave back then. T'is understandable as to why ye've decided to depart at the time (which has probably been stated before at some point) 'n I'm delighted to see ye've also decided on returnin' even if life may become a hassle every now and again. That's life for ye'.
Also, I personally thank ye' for apologizin' about what ye've done in the past. A good way to repent. Now ye' have seen the flaw in doin' somethin' like that. That alone is enough to gain forgiveness- in my opinion.
gone

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 12:59:46 pm »
I welcome you back to the FH forums, floof. '^^ Btw, you got an amazing avatar and siggy. -pets- You seem really nice and I'd like to meet ya'! Have a nice time again in the Fh forums and have a great summer. ;)

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 12:01:54 am »
Thank you all very much for the welcome back ^.^

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32