Author Topic: Can't Play With My Characters.  (Read 715 times)

Offline Asparagus

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't Play With My Characters.
« on: July 14, 2014, 08:11:46 am »
Hey, so after I posted the thing with "What Happened?" it seems that I can't play with ALL of my characters. :( And I really don't know what to do. I reseted their home, I even clicked go home. I just can't play... And at User Panel I also saw Full Reset Of Account. But that would mean loosing my characters and friends.  :-\       

Offline RoseTheOutcast

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Arts
Re: Can't Play With My Characters.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 08:17:49 am »
Im not sure if I'm understanding your situation fully, but I do know that the server has most of the public maps inaccessible right now. Only Ficho and South Pole (as far as I know) can be entered at the moment.
Moved to new account~

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 08:20:13 am »
For those who have been getting 'Failed to connect to map server" messages while entering Fluorite Plains, Bonfire Island, Cape, or other public maps:
You're not the only one! A handful of these maps are down for everyone at the moment, so it's nothing wrong with your game. The staff are aware of the matter, and we expect to have it resolved within the next few hours when we can get a game server reboot.

Thanks for reading, and we'll keep you updated until the maps are up and ready to be played in again. c:
^ That's typically what's happenin' at the moment, floof. I ask that ye' remain patient 'n the situation will be resolved shortly.
gone

Offline Asparagus

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 08:22:53 am »
Aye. Danke for all the answers. I just got creeped out because that's how I am. ^^ And I didn't know that just Ficho and South Pole. Most of my chararacters are in Fluorite Plains or in other Maps. :3 Thanks for helping me again!