Author Topic: Ask Raven  (Read 1620 times)

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
Ask Raven
« on: July 18, 2014, 09:23:17 am »
ello!! welcome to ask raven!! if you have anything u wanna ask me then type away my floofy friends!!!! the most common questions asked: how old r u? im 12    witch state do you live in? I live in Cali     whats your fav color? Red     whats your fav food?  anything and everything       whats your fav book series? warriors by erin hunter    whats your fav pet? hmm... ALL of my pets are my fav.     Now if you have any other questions then feel free to ask me, I don't bite (at least sometimes I don't) ANYWAYS have a great and floofy day!!!!     Best Wishes~ Raven

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Raven
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 03:46:41 pm »
And questions from me:
1. Do you think it's better to be a firefighter or fire-eater?
2. What is your least favorite thing to do on the winter?
3. Is there anything unusual attached to your leg?   
4. Why do you think humans wanted to learn how to fly?
5. What do you think is an alternative way to eat a pancake?
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 03:53:15 pm »
Do you like dinosaurs?
What do you think would happen if a cannibal male pregnant robotic chicken god ruled the world?
Unicorns or dragons?
What is your favorite song?
Have you ever had to wear a cast on any part of your body?

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 04:20:01 pm »
And questions from me:
1. Do you think it's better to be a firefighter or fire-eater?
2. What is your least favorite thing to do on the winter?
3. Is there anything unusual attached to your leg?   
4. Why do you think humans wanted to learn how to fly?
5. What do you think is an alternative way to eat a pancake?

1.firefighter, its better they save lives than put lives in danger.                                                                                                                                                                           2.hmm... idk I love winter and im almost ALWAYS in the snow soo... hmm I don't think there is anything I don't like about winter.                                                                                                                                                                            3.O-O hmmm... now that u bring it up.. -pulls giant smashed muffin off leg- yep... I was eatin it yesterday.. and I took it to bed and I guess that happened XD                                                                                                                                                                                  4. BECAUSE FLYIN IS AMAZING plus it would make humans look like a complete boss :T                                                                                                                                                                            5.hmmmmmmmmmmm... -smashes pancakes on plate and starts eatin while painting and while foldin cloths-    yep... idk :D                                                                                                                                                                                        thank you for your very amazing questions fellow floofy :3        Best Wishes~ Raven             

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 04:27:58 pm »
Do you like dinosaurs?
What do you think would happen if a cannibal male pregnant robotic chicken god ruled the world?
Unicorns or dragons?
What is your favorite song?
Have you ever had to wear a cast on any part of your body?
                                                                                                                                                                          1.i love dinosaurs :3                                                                                                                                                                    2.i would smack him and start eatin him while he's alive.. yepo.. cannibal.. HEHEHEHEHEEEE!!                                                                                                                                                           3.DRAAAAGONS!! -flys around on a dragon and burns everything-   I love dragons...                                                                                                                                                                       4. fav song... hmm I don't rlly have a fav song, but my ABSOLUTE fav band is skillet.. I love skillet so much.. (band girl comin into view)                                                                                                                                                                              5.yes I have actually, I broke both my legs, 1 of my arms and fractured my tail bone all at the same time before.. I pretty much had a full body cast XD       (if your wondering how, I slipped and fell off a waterfall, water slide YAAAAAY)                               Thank you for your amazing and great questions fellow floofy :3       Best Wishes~ Raven

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 08:33:56 pm »
Hurhurhurhur......

> Fluffy or thin?
> Do you like tutu's?
> Are you magical?
> What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
> Potato or Carrot?

Hope dis not a problem ouo

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2014, 07:04:00 pm »
Hurhurhurhur......

> Fluffy or thin?
> Do you like tutu's?
> Are you magical?
> What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
> Potato or Carrot?

Hope dis not a problem ouo

~ Whisper
.  1.IM NOT FAT IM FLUUUFFYYYYY XD   2. O__o tutus scare meh T_T.     3. IMA FIRERIN MAH LAZZER!!!      4. Chocolate:3      5. Both...(smashes potatoes and carrots in a blender).  Yep...both

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2014, 08:08:08 pm »
- If you could travel anywhere in thhe world tomorrow, where would you go?
- What is your favorite food?
- If you were president for a day, what would be your first order of business and why?

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2014, 06:37:29 am »
- If you could travel anywhere in thhe world tomorrow, where would you go?
- What is your favorite food?
- If you were president for a day, what would be your first order of business and why?

1.if I could travel anywhere....hmmm...that would have to be ANY type of forest that would make other ppl crap themselves :3  2. My fav food is either chicken or pumpkin pie.    3. My first order of business would be to make all crimes legal for 24 hours every 10 years. Why? Because I'm weird and I like dead things XD.