Author Topic: Hypo's ideaz  (Read 1552 times)

Offline Hypothermia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • hypothermia#6987 on discord.
    • hypothermiia
    • hypothermiiia
    • harmonnyyyyyy
    • View Profile
Hypo's ideaz
« on: July 18, 2014, 04:45:50 pm »
Hmm, I saw this board a while back, and didn't really think much of it.
But now that I actually took my time to read through everyones great ideas,
 I figured I should try to think of my own >v<

x - Advertisement chat
x - More character models
x - Poof to your friends
x - Multiple group leaders

x - Advertisement chat; This is basically another chat for the box; though instead of it being for chatting
 and role playing, it can be for advertising! A specific chat made for people who own/are looking for RP's. :3

x - More character models; Basically just another selection of animals to choose from. Personally, I don't mind
the ones we have now, but others love making horses, rabbits, dragons, ect. So I think it'd
 be amazing if that could happen, thogh I also know it's a floofton of work.

x - Poof to your friends; So in your buddy list, when you click a friends name it says 'Whisper, Find, and Remove'
 What if there was another saying 'Go to' c: Like you clicked it, and being they're /not/ in a custom map,
 you poof right next to them :'D

x - Multiple group leaders; This is self explanatory, I myself own a group, Evermore, that's starting to get slightly popular,
and I'm not always online. It'd be nice if I could add another leaders. Though I do understand that someone could
delete the group, ect. I think that maybe you could only give the /real/ group leader ability to do that, and then
 the 'minor leaders' only able to add members/edit bio. :3

Das all I got. ;v; Hope they weren't just me blabbering on about stupid stuff.

[ my deviantart. ] . [ my flight rising. ]
member since oct 2011.

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: Hypo's ideaz
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 05:02:44 pm »
These are neat ideas, Hypo. Two of them have been maintained very often, one was excluded, and one I think would be real cool. I'll explain the excluded one which is the advertisement chat.

A while ago, we actually had an "advertising chat" called General chat. It was a chat tab that allowed players to advertise and chat in the world. However, due to its abuse, it was taken from the game. (You can still use it on a private map, if I'm not mistaken). After a while, the topic of General chat is kept to a minimum due to conflicting sides.

With more models of characters, it is something we would all absolutely love. As much as people ask, the operators of the game cannot fulfill this want. This is because there is no knowledge of what the source code is into order to implement new models into the game. 

Teleportation to your friends is something else that has been talked about a little. It's another thing I think would be real neat to have in the game. Multiple leader groups is one of the ideas I think would be great for people who have many members and it seems like alot of pressure for only one person to accept people into group and other small responsibilities.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Hypothermia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • hypothermia#6987 on discord.
    • hypothermiia
    • hypothermiiia
    • harmonnyyyyyy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 08:44:04 pm »
I remember General :3 I thought it was a huge chat though ;; I get what you mean though, 100% :3

Glad you agree with the others though ;v; This game is amazing with or without them, so it's not like it's the end of the world.

[ my deviantart. ] . [ my flight rising. ]
member since oct 2011.

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 11:36:10 pm »
These are some good ideas, tho I have some stuff to say ouo

General as Fox said was removed due to abuse, constant cussing, and inappropriate things going on throughout the chat. I think a advertising one would be good, but players might abuse it like they did general, and it may just lead to trouble in the end. Not trying to put you down here hun, just thinking might get abused.

More models would be cool, but without the source code, we have no way of adding such to the game. Let alone the amount of work, animating, and rigging the models would need to work cleanly. But, with the proper amount of knowledge, they would be fine, but again, we are missing the much needed source code to add them to the game itself, or properly patch the game. LKD has not given the staff the source code, and has not had plans to contact them for awhile.

And finally, more group leaders. That would be cool! As some can't be online, another leader or so would be able to recruit for them, but are not able to disband the group. For the soul purpose of recruiting is actually a good idea in turn, and would be great for group leaders such as yourself. I fully support this one ^^

Sorry bout maybe putting down some ideas hun, didn't mean it that way, but had to be out out there. Lovely ideas tho <3

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves