Author Topic: TSS | The Seven Stars | [Remake!] | {Open and Accepting!}  (Read 75033 times)

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: TSS | The Seven Stars | [Remake!] | {Open and Accepting!}
« Reply #510 on: November 03, 2014, 02:16:32 pm »
Rowansong:

"What's going on, Bearheart?" The she-cat asked curiously.

(Computer problems right now, and of course when I call for someone to help me my computer plays a little game by acting innocent, "nooooo, I'm not a piece of crap!".)
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: November 03, 2014, 03:19:49 pm »
Haha. Computers can think too! Remember that! ;) ))

BearHeart

The tom looked at Rowansong. "We need to keep Spiritkit safe from BluePelt, otherwise, she will kill Spiritkit, with the first sight of no protectiveness." He explained to his mate. "Now, how about our kits, love?" He asked his mate curiously.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: November 03, 2014, 07:22:47 pm »
I`ll probably do a poster fan art of it. XD

I think your computer is evil, River. X3))

Wolfheart:
"Shadowstripe! We've got to get out of here! They`ve got no change against Sunstar! Come on, help me get this thing off." He reached for the boulder that trapped them. Shadowstripe hauled him further up to reach it. One problem; if the ground around it gave way then they both will be crushed. Wolfheart had to be careful. The Tom strained but it was no use, even Shadowstripe couldn't move it. Now his clan will die, all because he didn`t have the strength to move this boulder.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: November 03, 2014, 08:40:26 pm »
(Lol Evil Computers XD)

Darkstar looked at Lizardleap when she asked him about who'd be leader if him and Wolfheart both died. "I.." He took a while to think. Who would be the next leader if him and Wolfheart lost their lives? Darkstar thought. "Silvermoon. If we both lose our lives.. Silvermoon has my permission to become leader." He then raised his voice, "If anycat needs me, I will be in my den." Darkstar snatched up a mouse and trotted to his den. They would soon have to go to Shimmerclan and ask for their help.

Rosepetal, Wishdawn, and Falcontalon were eating together. The trio was silent, even the battle-ready Falcontalon was as quiet as the mouse he was eating. It was quite obvious they wanted to spend time together before the battle. Falcontalon spoke up, "Well, I dunno about you all, but this mouse is certainly not the last meal I wanted to have. I've tasted better." They all smiled and Wishdawn laughed a little. But it was true. The mouse's meat tasted bland. Was it because of the dread of the upcoming battle?

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: November 04, 2014, 12:17:58 am »
Clawface dipped his head to Sunstar and stood by the camp entrance, her claws unsheathed. He kneaded the ground fiercely and waited for whatever was to come.

Sorry for my on and off presence everyone. I'm having family problems. My Grand Dad is dying so we're trying to hold on to him for as long as possible.))p

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: November 05, 2014, 02:50:54 am »
(I'm sorry lakoda. If he goes, my he go to heaven peacefully. I know how you feel losing a family member)

Ashpaw
I listened to Darkstar, I was ready for battle. Then he didn't say me, or any apprentice's name. When her finished, he grabbed prey and went to his den. I followed into the den. "Darkstar?" I peered in. "I was wondering if I would be able to join the battle, too. I've been apprenticed for 4 moons." I stared at the leader.

Firestripe (btw, she is now a broken clan warrior.
I paced the camp, bluekit is to be apprenticed soon now. I had to ask Sunstar. I looked up to see her leaving the camp. I followed her. "SUNSTAR!" I called out, catching up with the leader. "I was wondering is Bluekit could become and apprentice, because I know cloud clan will attack. Maybe she could sneak into the camp and help Bluepelt kill the orange scrap, Spiritkit." I awaited an answer.

Bluekit
I wasn't all mean, I just didn't like traitors like Spiritkit. I quietly picked up a vole and walked over to the prison den. I found a small gap, just big enough for me. I my be almost six moons, but I haven't been fed properly. Surprised no one saw it, not even a small kit, I sqeaze through. Not as big as I thought. I walked over to the prisoners. I dropped the large vole, it was big enoug to two apprentices. "Hush, let no one know i did this for you." I turned around to sqeaze back through. "Stupid cloud clan." Just a warrior. I nodded to the two cats, and sqeazed out. I was undetected. I was glad. I grabbed a vole for myself and started eating.
Jikoo

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: November 05, 2014, 12:15:25 pm »
Darkstar looked at Ashpaw as he claimed he wanted to go to battle. Darkstar thought for a bit. He had not mentioned any apprentices because he wanted them to stay behind and watch camp. But Ashpaw had completed more than half his training. This battle might as well stand as his fighting test. He nodded, "Ashpaw, you may come with us to the battle if you want to. But do not say I didn't warn you. This battle will be tough. You may go." He began to eat his mouse. Hopefully he wouldn't regret taking Ashpaw later.

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: November 05, 2014, 10:20:40 pm »
I almost forgot about Dewpaw. :P))

Dewpaw sat quietly in the background and listened to the bustle of the camp. Darkstar was going to battle and the apprentices were being left behind. She grumbled and plopped down disappointedly.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: November 08, 2014, 12:39:14 pm »
Darkstar was eating his mouse in his den. But even though he was eating, his mind was on what to come. What if I was wrong, and Wolfheart and Shadowstripe weren't captured by Brokenclan. Would this be a pointless attack? He shook the thoughts from his head, and finished his meal. He stood, stretched, and walked outside. Leaping onto highrock, he mewed loudly. "Everycat. We are about to leave. But, I want to say something first. I.. I am honored to be your leader. If this battle is my last, then I want to say.. Thank you. You all are the best clan any cat could want to have. Sadly I can't guarantee everycat will come home today. But, even if you don't don't come home, fight like a Cloudclan warrior. If you are going to die, die for something like Deerstar did. She died you," He looked at Lizardleap, "and you," He fixed his eyes on Rosepetal, "and all of you. Before we go to battle, we are going to go to Shimmerclan and ask their help. Let's go!" He yowled, and all the cats he named before followed him, outside camp, and one step closer to battle.

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: November 08, 2014, 02:49:46 pm »
Dewpaw rose up her head as Darkstar began to speak. She was still disappointed though still worried about the well being of the rest of the clan. She watched them go before she cast a glance around the camp then back to the camp entrance.

Willowstar sat atop high rock, her tongue lightly streaking her across her paw the her paw would swipe over her ear. She had just finished eating and the rest of her Warriors were in the clearing eating as well.