Author Topic: TSS | The Seven Stars | [Remake!] | {Open and Accepting!}  (Read 74511 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: TSS | The Seven Stars | [Remake!] | {Open and Accepting!}
« Reply #530 on: November 23, 2014, 01:29:37 am »
Wishdawn leapt into the battle, almost instantly colliding with a skinny, but powerful Tom. The Tom turned, and Wishdawn gulped. The Tom was about twice her size, and had a nasty looking scar running down half his face, making him look twice as foreboding. The Tom lifted a paw and struck Wishdawn across the face, leaving a scar on her muzzle and another on her eye. Wishdawn screeched in pain, backing up. The huge Tom lunged at her, obvious he was going to finish her off. But a brown streak knocked over the cat. Wishdawn looked up. Her brother, Falcontalon, had killed the Tom. Falcontalon looked at her, and winced, and licked the wounds. They stung, but had stopped bleeding. Wishdawn shook her brother off, "I'm OK, really. Just a scratch." She leapt off, and looked for a new opponent.

Darkstar charged into the battle. He only had one target: Badgerclaw. He looked around wildly. He then heard Badgerclaw announce Darkclan and Brokenclan will win. A thought entered his head, and Darkstar smiled, letting out a yowl towards the Tom, "Aww, you named your little gang after me? I'm so flattered!" He started laughing on the inside.

Moonglow started laughing at Darkstar's joke. After she stopped laughing,she leapt at a Tom (Clawface) and attempted to bite his shoulder

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: November 23, 2014, 08:10:43 pm »
Badgerclaw:
He scowled irritabley at Darkstar. Then he smirked, "I`m turning your name against you." Badgerclaw had halted in front of Ashpaw, turned on one rear paw and aggressively lunged into the leader.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: November 24, 2014, 09:10:25 pm »
Ashpaw
I screeched as I saw Badgerclaw go to lunge at me, then Darkstar came out of nowhere making a bad joke. Badgerclaw jumped at him, but I jumped in front of the leader. I was sliced in the face, passing out onto the floor. GET UP, GET UP! I yelled at myself but I saw darkness fall onto me.

I woke up in a starry place, Deerstar stood there. "Greetings Ashpaw." I opened my eyes. "Deerstar, no I'm not joining StarClan. Am I?" The She-cat shook her head. "After Darkness rises, a Star will fall." It was a prophecy. But what did it mean. I woke up seeing Badgerclaw still facing Darkstar. "No!" I jumped at the Tom, slicing his nose and ear. "Stay away from my leader!" I started to wrestle with him.

Firestripe
The clan was starting to attack. I saw Wolfheart battling Sunstar, so I jumped at him. I sliced his nose. "Stupid CloudClan, think they can beat us and DarkClan." I sliced at his flank.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 09:16:12 pm by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: November 25, 2014, 07:29:44 pm »
Badgerclaw:
He growled in pain as Ashpaw interrupted his kill, Badgerclaw, taking a bit of effort, flipped him over and pressed hard on his head. "You're just a little kitty, you have no chance against me!" He taunted him.

Wolfheart:
"Argh!" He yowled in pain, Wolfheart leapt to the left and pounced on his attacker but was dragged back by Sunstar.
"Stay back, Firestripe! He`s too difficult for you, I`ll deal with him."

Sunstar:
She let go of the Tom and 'slithered' in front and aimed to bite his chest, where he had a small wound. It opened up and Wolfheart groaned, he quickly slashed her muzzle then Sunstar bit back on the ear. A small piece torn off and then Wolfheart bit off her claw. Sunstar jumped and struck him with a hard blow. He staggered to his feet but Sunstar knocked him back down and pinned him. Wolfheart sliced between her eyes and cut a couple of whiskers off. She screeched in agony as Wolfheart got on his back legs. Now they were both wrestling each other, the odds were even. Wolfheart fought off a badger before, he was now trying to take a leader`s life. Sunstar suddenly felt no pain. The she-cat fell on her side, soon she realised that Wolfheart...No. This never happened to her in ten moons. No, not now. Not by a CloudClan warrior.
She lost a life.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: November 25, 2014, 09:00:15 pm »
(*Slaps self in face*. *yells*. ASHCLOUD IS A FREAKING GIRL. *takes a deal breath*.)

Ashpaw
I was squashed by Badgerclaw on my head. I pushed him off and pinned him down. "He will not die." I smashed at his nose. "You will." Then I bit down on his neck, trying to kill him.

Firestripe
I stepped back as Sunstar said to. I ran to the battle, eyes on Moonglow, who was fighting Clawface. I ran and jumped on Moonglow, scratching her face.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 09:01:52 pm by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: November 25, 2014, 09:06:42 pm »
Ahh! Sorry! I`m more used to male characters.))

Badgerclaw:
As soon as SHE bit down his neck he kicked her off. If it had been two more heartbeats he would've been killed as Ashpaw would've dug in deeper. "It will take more than a bite to the neck to kill me!" He aimed for the scruff.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: November 30, 2014, 07:48:54 pm »
Ashpaw
She growled and dodged as Badgerclaw jumped for her scruff. I sliced my claws down his face from right ear and right eye to left side of his chin. I batted at his face. All in effort to slice it open and kill him. I was proving to Darkstar I wasn't a waste to bring in battle. Then I heard a yowl. " GET OFF MY KIT, YOU FIEND!" A white with ginger spotted female jumped on Badgerclaw. Kaiheart came to help me.

Kaiheart
Spiritkit was safe with (whom ever is at camp except Bluepelt). I had to help Ashpaw. "I can fight my own battles." But I smashed down on him first. I pinned him down. "Kill her and I will kill your whole clan."
Jikoo

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: November 30, 2014, 10:56:02 pm »
Badgerclaw:
He smirked. "Heh, heh. How do you suppose to do that?" Without waiting for an answer, he slipped from Kaiheart's grip and slashed her left leg. Badgerclaw turned on one paw and leapt for Ashpaw, he aimed for the scruff. This time, if Kaiheart would attempt to pounce on him he would kick her off, so he stayed on his two front paws.

Foxstorm:
He stayed to babysit Spiritkit while his kits were with Bluepelt. What had made her so insane?

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: December 01, 2014, 12:14:52 am »
Moonglow

Moonglow was wrestling with Clawface. The Tom was very strong, but Moonglow evened up the odds with her surprisingly agility. She was right about to leap at his throat when another cat suddenly leaped on her. Moonglow stumbled and fell on her side, and the cat clawed her face. Moonglow yowled in surprise and attempted to claw the cat's shoulder.

Darkstar

Darkstar's eyes widened as Ashpaw leapt in front of him, taking a direct hit to the from Badgerclaw. He watched, almost in horror, as Badgerclaw began attacking the apprentice. Suddenly Kaiheart came out of nowhere and basically starting mauling Badgerclaw. He nodded, "Great Job Kaiheart!" He ran through the battle, and starting to fight with a large Tom, most likely the deputy or something of Darkclan

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: December 01, 2014, 08:41:00 pm »
Kaiheart
I knew Badgerclaw was going to kick me off if I jump. So i simply said, "you win, just don't hurt her!" I said it in a sad voice. "Leave her, I will join your clan." I waited for his response.

Ashpaw
As Badgerclaw had my scruff, I tried to slice his belly. Then I heard Kaiheart. I knew what she was thinking, but Badgerclaw didn't

Firestripe
Moonglow clawed my shoulder, I jumped and fell down herd on her. "Next time think before you claw!"

Spiritkit
I looked up at Foxstorm. He was protecting me. "Where is Kaiheart." I wailed, I wanted her. "She can stop Bluepelt from killing me." I remembered his kits. "And you are Bluepelt's mate!" I started wailing.

Bluekit
I sat by the nursery when Sunstar fell to the ground. Wolfheart was over her. "Sunstar!" I ran to her. She was losing a life.
Jikoo