Author Topic: TSS | The Seven Stars | [Remake!] | {Open and Accepting!}  (Read 74505 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: TSS | The Seven Stars | [Remake!] | {Open and Accepting!}
« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2014, 11:51:21 am »
Wishpaw turned her head east where Silverpaw pointed out. She began to track them. She followed their scent trail and sniffed the air. "I think they went... I think they went this war!" She crouched and quickly ran until she found the two cats in a clearing. "There they are.." She hissed quietly to Silverpaw. Even though she had white fur, she hid behind a bush to conceal the giveaway color. She nodded to Silverpaw and she broke away from him, stalking behind Reedtail. She then pounced, attempting to leap on Reedtail's back and pin her from behind. "We found you! Did we do good?"

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2014, 11:59:10 am »
Silverpaw

The tom huffed and followed. He spotted the 2 cats and saw as Wishpaw hid behinde the bush to not give away the color and saw how she ran and pounced on ReedTail.
The tom chucled and followed behinde before he pounced on Darkstar as well.
He then walked off and sat down, not even questioning.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2014, 12:39:13 pm »
Ashkit went to go play with her friends when she heard something in the woods "h-hello, is anyone there?"
Just then Ashkit was pulled back letting out an earpiercing scream "HEEELP." Then silence. " where is she where is my kit" Kaiheart was running to the spot where Ashkit was, tears coming down here face. "I don't know maybe one of those evil cats took her," another kit was telling her what happened "we were playing then she got pulled into the bushes" Kaiheart was crying, then she bursted up and started running into the woods after her kit
Jikoo

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2014, 07:47:02 am »
Is Falconpaw NPC?))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 08, 2014, 10:25:45 am »
Don't know. I think not. Maybe Duna, just forgot to post a reply for Falconpaw to WolfHeart. :P ))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 08, 2014, 11:40:29 am »
Falconpaw nodded and followed, looking at the forest, smelling the smells and wondering what was in store for him.

Darkstar smiled as Silverpaw and Wishpaw found them. He nodded to the two apprentices, "Well done, very well done. We may head back to camp now." He stood up, and headed towards camp.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 08, 2014, 10:20:01 pm »
As Kaiheart was running through the forest I spotted some strange beast. "What are you?" She asked out of curiosity. "I'm a dog, you idiot cat. Oh is this your baby?" He said as he pulled out Ashkit from in a Bush. "YES NOW GIVE HER BACK!" Kaiheart reached out from  her spot to try and grab her kit. "Mum, no they're gonna get you!!" Another dog reached out from a bush and grabbed Kaiheart by her scruff. "AHHHHH, HELp meagh." As she screamed as loud as she possibly could, another dog clamped her mouth shut. "Now let's go bring  'em back to our masters" the larger male said with an evil laugh, "yes kitties, the two legs." Then they ran off.
Jikoo

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 08, 2014, 10:58:43 pm »
Wolfheart:
"Alright, now can you scent anything?" he asked. They were still close to camp. Wolfheart, however, had a horrible smell drift to his nose. "Oh, no." the scent was mixed with fear but from which cat, he did not know. The grey tom was well known for his extraordinary sense of smell. He wondered if Falconpaw could smell too. "Come on." he pawed towards the back of the nursery. He just caught a glimpse of a strange tail. "Follow me!" he yowled in a voice that would tell Falconpaw danger was close. He kept following the scent, not stopping until they came across a clearing. A two-leg scent mingled with the other mixed scents. Wolfheart realized with a jolt that there were dogs carrying, what seemed to be, a mother and her kit. "Oh, jeez. Uh, Falconpaw? You still with me?" he asked anxiously.

Foxstorm:
Foxstorm had excellent hearing. He just heard a terrified scream that was soon muffled. "Ya heard that, Bluepelt?" then, without waiting for an answer, he trotted off behind the den. And saw a grey tom. "Wolfheart? Come on, Bluepelt!" without waiting, he dashed off after Wolfheart and climbed up a tree tosee what was going on. "Bluepelt?" he whispered, hoping she was still there.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2014, 01:40:20 am »
Reedtail nodded her head and purred proudly. "Well done, Wishpaw." She meowed. She dipped her head and followed Darkstar. As she walked a scent drifted into her nose. She broke away from the group without saying a word and followed the scent. Wha she saw shocked her. Dogs had Kaiheart and Ashkit and nearby she spotted Wolfheart. She slowly stalked towards Wolfheart and whispered quietly. "What happened?"

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2014, 02:00:01 am »
Stormrunner heard a cry that was soon muffled. He grabbed marigold, cobwebs and thyme. He wrapped them up in leaf wrap and ran towards it. Wolfheart, Falconpaw, Foxstorm, Bluepelt, Reedtail and Wishpaw. He saw Kaiheart and her kit get stolen by dogs and gasped. He picked up. He picked his herbs and dashed after them.