Author Topic: TSS | The Seven Stars | [Remake!] | {Open and Accepting!}  (Read 75043 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: TSS | The Seven Stars | [Remake!] | {Open and Accepting!}
« Reply #250 on: August 26, 2014, 08:39:37 pm »
Venomclaw

The tom smirked and walked towards Sunstar. "If I may ask my dear Sunstar." He would of giggled if it wasn't for his concentration on being serious. "May I take a patrol near our border? Maybe I'll catch Silverpaw alone?" The tom smirked even more when mentioning Silverpaw.

Silverpaw

The tom turned to see Zeropaw leave the scene and followed her.
Catching up with her, the tom pinned her down and began questioning why she did that.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 26, 2014, 09:43:43 pm »
Kestrelkit felt the warmth from her fathers fur. She nuzzled in close to find a spot to suckle, but finding nothing she began to suck on a tuft of fur.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 27, 2014, 12:59:00 am »
I was attacked by some of the clan's warriors. I could see bluepelt was going insane as she ripped Redfur's belly. Just then Redfur had her first kit. I broke free and ran to her. "If you can't keep it, I will gladly take it." I bit off a few more warriors. "I know you are thinking how can I nurse it. Trust me, I'm a medicine cat. I can find a way."
(I will take this kit since I only have three characters. Unless someone really, really wants it).
Jikoo

Offline CharlieTheBanana

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • CharCharTheBanana
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 27, 2014, 05:04:23 am »
Forum name: <
Name: Blazepaw (Blazekit-Blazerunner)
Appearance: http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/Floopdoop/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps6a7ebbfa.jpg.html
Personality: Will develop throughout RP
Crush: No
Mate: No
Kits:No
Desired clan: Cloudclan
Desired rank: Apprentice
Extra: He's super fluffy? :3

I may make more characters :3
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 12:03:15 pm by brooke »

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 27, 2014, 06:37:40 am »
Sunstar:
"Excellent! Go right ahead. But be careful, if you get caught..." the she-cat would've thought what would happen.

Badgerclaw:
He was thrown off by Darkstar. "Come on Redfur!" he yowled. "Alright I'm going. I won't touch your son again." this was a pure lie. He waited for Redfur to come.

Wolfheart:
Hearing the medicine cat, he said, "Actually I think Kaiheart could take care of him. I don't think Redfur would like Sunstar turning this kit evil. But thanks for offering." the tom licked the crying kit. The kit turned to him and began searching for a place to suckle. "This kit needs food fast." (fast food maybe? XD)

Foxstorm:
He smiled. Although the kits failure to find food was hurting him, it was cute. "You won't find food from me kits." he chuckled.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 06:39:44 am by Soulstar_the_dark »

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: August 27, 2014, 11:25:16 am »
He everyone. I won't be posting for a bit. My hone is messed uo right now so I have ni clue when I'll be posting. Hopefully by the end of today but I can't make any promises.))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 27, 2014, 12:06:51 pm »
We understand Lakota. :)
Also, guys, pretend BearHeart is with BluePelt and he went back to camp, to let Foxstorm know. :P ))

Venomclaw

The tom smirked. "I'll try my best." He laughed.
He exited the den and went to other warriors. He took 5 warriors with him and exited the camp.
He arrived by the borders of BrokenClan and saw Silverpaw with Zeropaw.
Zeropaw, already ran off by the time he let her go. He smirked and stalked Silverpaw.

Silverpaw

The tom huffed and let the she-cat go.
He scenced danger, and looked around, he sniffed the air and scenced Venomclaw with 5 warriors. He frowned and ran back to camp, as fast as he could.

BearHeart

The tom huffed. "I'll let Foxstorm know." The tom sight.
He ran back to camp.
He entered the warriors den, but he didn't found him. He tough maybe he was in the nursery and went their.
Entering, the tom found Foxstorm. "Foxstorm.... BluePelt needs you... She's turning insane because of ReedTail's death...." It was hard for the tom to say that, but he did his best to tell that.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 27, 2014, 12:59:44 pm »
I told them I knew how to find cloud clan nursery and was given the reddish kit and ran to mix herbs. I found a small den and started mixing herbs. I ran to the nursery, sneaking in. "Kaiheart, this is one of Redfur's kits. I know you may not know her but she and wolfquest agreed to let you take care of him." She nodded in agreement and I placed this small newborn down. I knew she had no milk, for her only kit was almost 6 moons. I handed her the herbs. "Take these, they will allow you to create milk again." She ate the herbs and coughed, I knew they tasted bad. Soon the kit could small milk and squirmed over to start suckling the milk. Soon he fell asleep and the reddish kit was purring. "He needs a name, but it's up to Bloodclaw to name him."
She licked his tiny head and he started purring louder.

This is the kit, he doesn't have a name because Bloodclaw will name him
Pic:
Name: no name
Personality: find out later in rp
History: I don't know if Redfur will live so no history
Mate: too young
Kit: too young
Desired clan: broken clan
Desired rank: kit
Extra: for now he thinks Firestripe is his mum.

I left Kaiheart with the tiny Tom and left. I ran to the site where I saw Bloodclaw. Under him was Bluepelt, he was pinning her down. I stayed back in the bushes because I knew I smelled like Redfur's kit. I also knew Bluepelt was going insane. I didn't want her to kill Bloodclaw. I waited for a long time.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 05:39:56 pm by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #258 on: August 27, 2014, 01:56:31 pm »
Your application is accepted.
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 27, 2014, 08:33:40 pm »
Kaiheart
I was given this reddish kit and some herbs to produce milk. I licked him and Ashkit came up. "Mum who is this. He's not yours, is he? I know what a pregnant cat looks like, and you weren't." I licked her too. "I was given him to take care of. He has no name, but Bloodclaw will name him." I looked at him. "Bloodclaw must be your father." He mewed and started feeding again. I fell asleep curled around him and with Ashkit snuggled up against me.

Reddish kit (lol for now).
I was feeding snuggled against my mum (he actually thinks Kaiheart is his mum). She licked me and I started purring. I mewed and started suckling again.

Ashkit
Mom told me about the kit she was feeding. I snuggled against her anxiously awaiting tomorrow. ~I will be an apprentice tomorrow!~ I fell into a deep sleep. Dream: a river. I was sitting by a river. ~broken clan lives near the only river.~ I ran to the edge and saw the red kit. I went to save him from drowning. I placed him at the top of the ledge when I was pushed into the river by a broken clan warrior. He picked the kit up and let me drown. I didn't know how to swim yet, I'm not an apprentice. "Noooooooooo." It was drowned out by the water covering me. End dream. "Ashkit, Ash wake up." Kaiheart woke me up when she heard the screaming. "Mum I drowned, and the kit was taken," She whispered this next part. "By broken clan." My mum licked me and told me I was safe. The moon was up high and I fell back to sleep.
Jikoo