Author Topic: Hai.~  (Read 2106 times)

Offline MechanicalMutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Hai.~
« on: July 22, 2014, 05:30:59 am »
Hey peopleses. I'm Brandi, Brandiix, Espi, Carxa.. Whatever. I have too many nicknames. Let's stick with Brandi.
So, I'm not exactly new to Feralheart, despite the recent creation of this account. I discovered FH back in 2011, during a rather hard time in my life, and the community brightened my smile everytime I logged in. I must admit I was a bit of an odd one though, being a pink and blue lion inside a realistic pride. I'm glad they put up with me, because those first few months were by far, the best start I've had anywhere. Even to this day, when I log in, I'm always greeted with good friends.

Around 2012 I started to actually learn the concept of role-play, realism, rules, and the awesome creations of maps, presets and other fun things. The first thing I downloaded was Ringo and Delay's item pack, which was a big deal for me. I had no idea how to do anything. Youtube fixed that. xD

2013 to now, I've been making friends with more and more people, making maps, free presets, helping out newer players in-game and I recently joined the ever-friendly TEC. (The Ebon Circle). I honestly used to be terrified of them, always quiet, scary characters, I thought they'd eat me if I attempted to say hello. Silly me. They're the loudest, weirdest group I think I've ever joined, and already, I absolutely love them. <3

That's all I have to share really, if you wanna ask some question or chat feel free to PM me, find me in-game, or come annoy me on dA. carxalckz.deviantart.com

My FH user is MechanicalMutt, and I'm usually on my characters Brandi, Fossil, and Volk.

Thanks for reading, lovelies. <3

FH User: MechanicalMutt
DeviantART: Carxalckz

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Re: Hai.~
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 04:35:18 pm »
Hello and welcome to the Feral Heart forums.
Inactive

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 04:42:16 pm »
Welcome to the FeralHeart forums Brandi! *It'sQahnaarin* I hope I get to see you more around the forums.
And you're right; TEC is probably the weirdest FeralHeart has to offer x3

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 05:54:08 pm »
Hello and welcome to the Feral Heart forums, and family. We hope you enjoy every moment of your time here with your fellow floofs in this game. ^^ <3

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Rizzla

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 06:21:52 pm »
Aye, i thought you were from TEC! (Pssh it's TBone x3)
Welcome to the Forum, it always makes me happy to see new faces 'round here.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 09:27:11 pm »
Greetings Brandiix, Tis' very nice to meet you!
I am pleased to hear that this community helped to bring a smile upon your face in your hard times. We all have those times when we fall down and don't even bother trying to get up; we kind of need some support in order to get back on track.

As for your odd pink and blue lion character; I admit, it does seem a little out of place however, weren't we all like that? Me and my dark green/brown wolf with white wings and a chubby figure. Oh dear, we all amazed ourselves in the past with our wild imaginations, eh, right?

You see, you actually learnt the concept of role-plays and rules much quicker than I did. And yes, I openly admit that I was a bit slow interpreting what was right and wrong and it kind of dragged on from 2011 to the start of 2013. But hey, I began being more open to the community and I feel like its all good nowadays, so if you ever wanna role-play then I'd be happy to meet in-game or create a thread ;-) Also nowadays, I have a bigger understanding of coding, making maps, downloading items, meshes etc... Gosh so much easier for me lol

I'mma look out for you whenever I happen to be online, who knows, I might catch you in a daze in ficho tunnel, Fluorite Plains or some other interesting map. I will be looking forward to further speaking to you. Tis' a pleasure

Have a lovely day hun!
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 08:47:07 am »
Welcome to the forums, Brandi! Have fun while you reply to random topics. ^^

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline MechanicalMutt

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2014, 01:36:58 pm »
Hello and welcome to the Feral Heart forums.

Thank you cx

Offline MechanicalMutt

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2014, 01:41:28 pm »
Greetings Brandiix, Tis' very nice to meet you!
I am pleased to hear that this community helped to bring a smile upon your face in your hard times. We all have those times when we fall down and don't even bother trying to get up; we kind of need some support in order to get back on track.

As for your odd pink and blue lion character; I admit, it does seem a little out of place however, weren't we all like that? Me and my dark green/brown wolf with white wings and a chubby figure. Oh dear, we all amazed ourselves in the past with our wild imaginations, eh, right?

You see, you actually learnt the concept of role-plays and rules much quicker than I did. And yes, I openly admit that I was a bit slow interpreting what was right and wrong and it kind of dragged on from 2011 to the start of 2013. But hey, I began being more open to the community and I feel like its all good nowadays, so if you ever wanna role-play then I'd be happy to meet in-game or create a thread ;-) Also nowadays, I have a bigger understanding of coding, making maps, downloading items, meshes etc... Gosh so much easier for me lol

I'mma look out for you whenever I happen to be online, who knows, I might catch you in a daze in ficho tunnel, Fluorite Plains or some other interesting map. I will be looking forward to further speaking to you. Tis' a pleasure

Have a lovely day hun!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome<3 It's always nice to be accepted no matter who you are. :3

Yeah, keep an eye out. xD I'm usually all over the place, mostly in Ficho and Cape, and occasionally South Pole. cx
It is quite amazing, when you look back, isn't it? We were all new once, didn't know much and now most of us are thriving. I absolutely love it.