Author Topic: Amorwind, a large, beautiful and *public* map!  (Read 6469 times)

Offline Vivacious

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Amorwind, a large, beautiful and *public* map!
« on: July 24, 2014, 08:40:28 pm »
(The coding for the text on here might glitch the first time so bare with me here)

Welcome to Amorwind, a great forest territory made by Coercion / Vivacious in game!

"Amorwind... a vast forest acreage founded several generations ago and originally dominated by three major packs who kept order and peace within the massive territory that is Amorwind.  As time passed however, the three packs began to slowly dwindle for a variety of reasons and even the stories that took place in Amorwind were long forgotten...
But present day, years later from the happenings that took place to the once grand packs, more and more travelers are slowly rediscovering the territory, bringing life and a time of rekindling to the land once more."

This map includes:

-  Short, random rain periods

-  2 waterfall dens.

-  One massive waterfall on a cliff, you can climb up to the top of it too.

-  3 detailed camps that are claimable and first come first serve.

-  Forest all around

-  Cliffsides, hills, and hidden places with little fire flies and butterflies.

-  Loner dens.

- A dungeon.  That's right, separate prison cells.

- A small add on map.

- A beautiful sound track from the game Morrowind and the game Shadows of Colossus.

*  THE MAP CAN BE LAGGY ON OLDER COMPUTERS, WHICH IS WHY THERE IS A LAG GUIDE.  PLEASE SEE THE .TXT DOCUMENT IN THE DOWNLOAD.  *
[/color]

Please read these quick rules before moving on!

- The normal feralheart rules still apply in public chats.  Keep cussing down to a minimum and respect everyone.

-  Please don't complain to me about lag.  I'm not going to change the map for 5 people who have old computers.  I worked hard on it, and the lag is easily avoided by deleting the rain, particles and turning off reflections.  

- The camps are a first come first serve sort of thing.  If a pack is already there you CAN NOT under any circumstances go up and try to force them out.  If the pack becomes inactive you may claim the camp.

- If you use this map and put the link on your site I ask you give credit to me (Vivacious / Coercion in game).  Failure to give credit or claiming it as yours will result in you not being able to be in the map any more.

- You may not claim any areas in the map as your own unless it is an actual camp that you and your pack decide to use for your role play.  Anything else such as the abandoned houses, the dungeons, the waterfall dens are for anyone and everyone to use.

- Please be respectful to the role players in the map.  Do not invite yourself into sessions unless they allow it, it may be a public map but some people would like private RPs.

- Basically just be respectful, give credit and have fun!

DOWNLOAD HERE:  (See instructions and lag help through the read me, download is large so I recommend doing something to occupy yourself while you await the download)  http://www.mediafire.com/download/ioyo19t88dgkily/Amorwind.zip

DOWNLOAD NATURALISTIC TO MAKE THE TREES PRETTY:  (totally do it)  http://www.mediafire.com/download/qzu2cu7r2768el7/Naturalistic.zip

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS  - PLEASE SEE HERE BEFORE ASKING ME THINGS
If your question isn't here you can ask me on deviantart at reclusive-foosh or you can talk to me in game.  My users are Vivacious and Coercion <:

Do you do map requests?
I'm sorry but if I did map requests I'd be one busy person.  I do, however, do very cheap map commissions on deviantart.  1,000 points/10 dollars for a massive, detailed map pack.  My deviantart is reclusive-foosh and you can note me there, we'll work out a price.  If I'm not too busy I'll definitely lower it, and I will of course do everything to your liking and expectations.

Can I use a camp for my role play?
If it's not already in use, go for it.  Please keep in mind that if your pack is inactive for more then 4 days, it will be given to another lucky soul.

There is a giant couch/sofa/whatever, what do I do?
Try reinstalling or putting all files ending in .fho under exports AND objects.  To get to objects please go to media, and then objects and paste them there.

The portal isn't showing up, why not?
You probably just didn't place the Amorwind.fhm under exports.  Make sure all .fhm files in the download are under exports, as that is usually why it doesn't show up 99% of the time.

Someone isn't following the rules/being mean/claiming, what do I do?
You can report them to a feralheart mod like you would normally by getting a screenshot of the situation.  Make sure you get their username and both sides of the story.
If it's something like claiming remind them I don't allow it and if it continues I'll have to ask them to leave the map.

I think that wraps it up!  I hope each and everyone of you enjoys Amorwind.  I do plan to add on to it and release more maps in the future, and am open to cheap map commissions as well!

-Coercion/Vivacious.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 08:47:45 pm by Vivacious »

Offline Tigerfang

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Amorwind, a large, beautiful and *public* map!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 10:02:06 pm »
Gorgeous! Downloading.~

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 11:49:19 pm »
This map looks absolutely gorgeous! I know you worked hard on it. Well done floof.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Vivacious

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 10:23:20 pm »
Thank you.  <:

Offline lollipoplobster

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • art by toki
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 04:58:04 am »
Amazing! More like incredible! I just love putting forest sounds on in my head phones and then walking around in this map with the music off ^^ It feels just like walking in a forest! Well done!

Offline popstar123

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 04:49:34 pm »
Amazing! This map is absolutely beautiful, good work and keep it up!

Credit to Lionbattle on DA for my profile pic!

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 04:59:14 pm »
This map is simply gorgeous, the time and effort put into this must have been an astounding amount, you have a natural eye for the placement of objects, it makes it seem so mystical! I would have loved to have downloaded it, but maybe when I get my Laptop back, this borrowed Mac wouldn't handle it x3 But I'll defiantly try it out when I can!

Offline Vivacious

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 07:25:31 am »
Thank you for all the kind comments, I appreciate it! <:

Offline Vivacious

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 07:46:41 pm »
Thanks for 100+ downloads! 

Offline gonar1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • A Lions Beauty Is Never Forgotten.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2014, 12:01:47 am »
Cool :o
I always wanted to snuggle with a lion and sleep in his mane :3 <3