Author Topic: Kiaz Artz (Brand new and shiny ;3)  (Read 2678 times)

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Kiaz Artz (Brand new and shiny ;3)
« on: July 29, 2014, 07:45:31 pm »
Kiaz Artz

It's funny, ever since I posted up my original thread of 'Kiaz Artz' I've seen the term Artz being used allot. I never saw it before then.

Anywho, conspiracy theories out of the way, here are my new Artz, as a small sampler to what you might expect to find in the future. I dunno if I have enough time yet to take requests, but Hopefully I will be able to soon! :3

I will add in some of my older works as well just to show how my development of the arts changed throughout the years. So, in order from oldest to newest, here are my Artz:

One of my oldest pieces (Though I'm sure I probably have older stashed somewhere) This is of my once actively used rogue character called Zala. This piece, though not my oldest, was defiantly a defining point in my digital art life, as it began my true interest in the subject.

The next stage in my art, I was still using chunky lines here, but I think I had gotten to grips with 'Layers' and my shading was improved here.

This was another significant mark in my life of digital art, this piece sparked my interest in learning realism and anatomy, it helped improve my art greatly.

My first time using a tablet to draw, I enjoyed it greatly! I began to experiment in new ways of drawing with a tablet.

Aaaaand, my final usage of using a tablet, a long time after the previous one I put above. I put allot of time and consideration into it, but I doubt I would have such patience for a full body picture with this much detail ^^' Maybe someday!

Hopefully I will start to add my most recent works as they are made now! :3

. I left it for a whole year before going back to it and trying again with it. So the works in here, unless in that poor little folder named 'Old Works', these truly are my most recent. I also started a comic on the history on my fursona,(Who's design I have updated) which heavily reflects my own past, to make Kiaz a more personal character x3
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 07:48:19 pm by Kiaz »

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Re: Kiaz Artz (Brand new and shiny ;3)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 07:48:44 pm »
Nice work Kiaz <3 They have some very cool colors up there ^^ Keep up the amazing work!

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 07:50:30 pm »
Thank you so much. Glad ya liked the colours x3

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 12:49:21 am »
Wow, Kiaz! I aspire to be such an amazing artist-- My shading is terrible, and I don't know how to apply gradients and such. A round of applause to you. -clapclap-

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 05:17:28 pm »
Naww, thank you x3 Shading has always seemed the easiest part to me, it's just so...natural. xD