Author Topic: Camera Question  (Read 1096 times)

XxInsaneAsylumxX

Camera Question
« on: August 01, 2014, 04:27:39 am »
So uh, I logged on today, and my camera was acting weird...
Every time I moved my mouse up or down, the camera would zoom in and out. It only worked on F2 and F4 camera modes. It's never done this, and once I restarted the game, it no longer did it.
I found it to be kind of useful, yet annoying at the same time, since I couldn't turn it off and on. How do you make the camera do that? I'm not sure how.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 04:32:28 am by Azykinz »

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Re: Camera Question
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 05:28:10 am »
I think it's by right clicking while in-game. I myslef have done this before, and to turn it off, right click again <3

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 08:41:10 pm »
Ah, well, I tried this, but it only moved the camera in different angles, it did not zoom in or out.
This control must've been activated when I had closed my laptop, since sometimes when I close my laptop it reacts in a way as if I'd right clicked. Why it does that, I don't know. BUT, right clicking only moved the camera. So I am still very confused as to how to zoom in and out in F2 and F4 camera modes. But I will still mess with the buttons to see if I can't figure it out.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 08:57:12 pm »
I'm not sure why it froze, but if you hold the middle mouse button and move your mouse you can zoom in and out in the F2 and F4 camera modes.

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 09:10:56 pm »
like Alpha said, zooming in an out is the middle mouse button. it may have stuck like that, because like you said, you closed your computer.

it doesn't work if you have a laptop pad thing, it only works if you have the scrolly thing on your mouse, and if you press it down.

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!