Author Topic: Log in issue  (Read 735 times)

Offline FireFang101

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« on: August 05, 2014, 08:33:17 pm »
I can not log in to my other account, I was on it the other day but then it said it was not activated. I went back to the email and went to the link to activate it again but it brought me to an error page.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Log in issue
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 08:44:11 pm »
Is it possible that you could've accidentally deleted it? It could be a case. I'm not sure we'd be able to help here, though try contacting a member of staff about this, they will have more information about accounts than we can give here~

Good luck with regaining your account~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline goldenfox13245

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 10:39:01 am »
need help just made a acount and all that but tryed to log in to the game and it says i dont have a account when i just made one i even tryed to uninstall and reainstall it but still nothing been waiting to play for 4 mounths now can some one give me any tips ps sorry i am a bad speller

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 11:58:22 am »
Try not to use someone else's thread when you need help, Heather, some people might not notice you need help because you didn't make a thread of your own~ Take into account what I said to Dakota and ask a member of staff about account issues, the only thing I can ask you to check is your email, make sure you have verified your account :3

Try contacting a member of staff about this, they will have more information about accounts than we can give here~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone