Author Topic: .:Nyumbani Plains:. Multi-species role-play!  (Read 1601 times)

Offline tzatziki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • don't mind me uwu
    • View Profile
.:Nyumbani Plains:. Multi-species role-play!
« on: August 05, 2014, 11:08:14 pm »
You walk into the large plains, your legs weak, your mouth begging for a drink of any type of liquid. At this point what kind of liquid does not matter to you, for you feel dehydration set in. A large lioness walks up you a small smile upon her short maw, looking upon you. "Why what do we have here" she says in a somewhat motherly tone. You cannot speak for your mouth is too dry. She picks up on this and says gently "Karibu nyumbani mpenzi which means welcome home dear." you look at her confused, how could she just openly invite you to her home without knowing you for more then a few moments. She then steps away to show a small watering hole and you run for it and drink happily. Then you lift your head to see the wildlife roaming the plains, but in the distance you see a dark place littered with bones and the stench of rotting meat "Hyenas... you can never trust them do you understand"  "Yes" you respond as you see the beating eyes of the hyena leader staring back at you. What will happen? Well that's our story, a new open book for our new home.

Welcome to Nyumbani Plains! We are a wonderfully mapped and sited role-play! We're quite new and in need of tons of members! We are semi-literate to literate, realistic, and active, and currently have 2 groups of your choosing, or you might be able to start your own! (Roleplay sample required!)

Rules:

1.No Fighting OOC (Out Of Character)
2.No Killing Without The Characters Owner And The Admins Permission.
3.No Powerplay
4.No Godmodding
5.If A Duel Is Taking Place The Winner Must Be Pre Chosen By The Leader Of The Pride/Pack.
6.Always Listen To Admins
7.There Will Be Punishments If Rules Are Broken That Must Be Followed
8.You Must Be On At Least Once Every Four Days Or You Will Be Kicked, I Can't Stress How Active We Are. (If You Have A Vacation Talk To An Admin Before Hand.)
9.Never Argue Anything The Admins Says (In Character Or About Punishments OOC)
10.If More Then Three Rules Are Broken It Will Result In Your Termination From The Groups.

The Packs And Prides Also Have Rules Of Their Own, But These Are The Rules Over All The Packs And Prides.

Species Available:

-Lion
-Hyena
-Leopard
-Meerkat
-Cheetah

Roles Available:

-Pridelander (lion)
-Outlander (lion)
-Pack/Tribe Member (cheetah, leopard, meerkats, hyena)
-Rogue/ Loner (any species)

If you are wanting to join Nguvu's Pride (SushiMushi's group), you can be one of the following;

-Hunter
-Cub-Watcher
-Guard
-Cub

We are allowing more female than male characters, since we are a realistic pride.

If you are wanting to join Sandstorm Pack (LynnieTehKitteh's group), you can be one of the following;

-Leader (male position open)
-Beta (male or female position open)
-Medic (lead position open)
-Hunter (lead position open)
-Warrior (lead position open)
-Assassin (lead position open)
-Spy (lead position open)
-Apprentice
-Pupsitter
-Omega

If you are interested in joining please post a picture of your character, information about him or her (i.e. age, personality, family, need-to-knows), and a role-play sample! If you are accepted you will receive a message from me further explaining the role-play, and giving you the website/download link!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 11:10:07 pm by SushiMushi »

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
Re: .:Nyumbani Plains:. Multi-species role-play!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 01:30:57 am »
*Posting here so I can get notifications of those who want to join the Hyena Pack*

Siggy by RowdyRocks909

Offline ilikekitties

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 05:53:17 pm »
[/img]
(Sorry if the image doesn't work, and I'm supposed to post here to try to join, right?)
RP Name: Jua
In-Game username: ilikekitties
Species: Lion
Personality: Happy and optimistic, she likes to explore, but she knows where there's trouble and not to go there.
Role-Play Sample: Jua stepped out of her sleeping place and into the open. Spotting a beetle, she chased after it eagerly to try and catch it.
  "I'm gonna catch you!" she shrieked happily at the beetle, even though she knew nobody would really care about whether or not she caught the beetle.
Then, she heard a rustling noise come from a nearby bush. She knew it was probably a mouse or something of the sort, but she ran back to her sleeping place anyway.
Better safe than sorry,  she thought.
(Oh, and if I can, can I join Nguvu's Pride?)

Offline vasileva

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Write drunk but edit sober
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 11:58:31 am »
Name: Tywin Robert Ruwes;

Appearance:    

Personality: Quiet, Sarcastic, Cunning, Loyal, Protective, Impatient, Snappy, Honorable, Intelligent, Adventurous; Has the ability to show no emotions in certain situations, so you can never know whether he is joking or being serious;

Dislikes: Traitors, Turncloaks, Big mouths, Liars, Boasting;

Fears: Fire;

Family: Father - Aerys Ruwes, Mother: Julya Ruwes, Brother: Ronald Ruwes;
Which Pride: Nguvu's Pride

Roleplay sample:
Fluttering his eyes to an open state, Tywin let out an yawn, that more sounded like a groan. While he was trying to focus on the landscape in front of him, Ty was hit by a rock, causing him to turn around with a scowl on his face. "What do you think you're doing?" The teen asked his bigger brother, Ronald, who was standing just behind him. "Oh, please. Are you going to cry now?" He made a humourous sad face although Ty didn't find the situation funny, no, he found it childlish. Ronald may have been bigger at age than Tywin, but the teen had more sense than his bigger brother. "What are you doing here anyway, Ronald? Aren't you supposes to be hunting at this time of the day?" Ty's opticals ran across the whole cave, not finding even a bone. "Nah, I thought you should catch something today. You know, so you can train your 'techniques'." Wiggling his eyebrows in a mocking manner. "This will be an interesting day, that's for sure." Ty thought, while walking out of their haven, his brother not too far away, as their bodies mixed with the natural colors of the Savanna.