Author Topic: ~Domino Needs to Come to Life~  (Read 1181 times)

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
~Domino Needs to Come to Life~
« on: August 08, 2014, 12:38:04 am »
Hello I would like to make a preset request. My username on Feral Heart is Nightcore Queen. This is honestly my first time making a preset request, but I do have a feline character I would love to see come to life. I plan on maybe making her a warrior cat character,  but am not completely sure. Here is a rough image of my character Domino:

Her two front legs have the same patterns, and are completely dark gray. Her back legs though are both purely white. Also her eyes are a cyan color.

The image was found off Google images, but clearly the creators mark is still on the picture note the link shown. I have never met the maker of this base, but am very grateful I am using it. The character is  mine though while I was talking to some friends from League I decided to go ahead, and design a kitty for myself. Not really sure how it was going to turn out I made her while chit chatting. When I showed her to my guy friends when I was finished they suggested I request a preset for her. So I was hoping if anyone wasn't busy if they could make a preset for my kitty Domino. If anyone wants to claim copyright I am sorry, but Domino is mine. She is a baby, and I have never seen anyone with this design on their felines. So please do not come after me screaming such nonsense. I have a lot better things to do than copy anyone. Any who though please someone help me out. I would very much appreciate any help I can get from my fellow flooer-butts. <3
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 05:16:59 am by Vixen_NQ »

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: ~Domino Needs to Come to Life~
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 10:53:58 am »

~Le Bumps~

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble