Author Topic: More map help... o.o Exporting?  (Read 702 times)

Offline cookiesincrem

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
More map help... o.o Exporting?
« on: August 11, 2014, 01:28:36 pm »
Okay. So. I've been making this GIANT city map and finally got it finished. I exported it, but the .mat files for all the buildings cannot be found in game. It says the actual object/group has been exported, but just not the material files. I don't exactly want all of the buildings to be white... I've made plenty maps and shared them before, but this time it's just not working... Should I put the material files somewhere else...? What should I do?
Smile... it will either warm their heart or piss them off... either way you win!!

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: More map help... o.o Exporting?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 07:15:26 pm »
When you put the objects into the map, did you make a separate tab for them? Example; My Trees, My Plants etc.. Did you place the buildings in a new category? Or maybe try putting the material in the map download along with everything else and tell people to put the material in their materials folder or exports folder, maybe that will work~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline cookiesincrem

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: More map help... o.o Exporting?
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 07:24:47 pm »
Ah okay c: I put the materials in separately and it worked :) Thank you!!
Smile... it will either warm their heart or piss them off... either way you win!!