Author Topic: SOLVED. [Please Lock Me!]  (Read 698 times)

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • it is i the official eggplant
    • View Profile
SOLVED. [Please Lock Me!]
« on: August 12, 2014, 02:47:08 am »
So, I was hanging around Ficho Tunnel when someone mentioned that registration was open.

It seemed too good to be true, since I'd been looking to make an account with a more meaningful username (I'm not leaving this forum account behind). It wasn't, and registration was working. I was super excited and made an account, ~ ^ New Perspective ^ ~.

Now, I don't know why, but I have literally no trouble (aside from slow internet connection) with logging in on the forum. The game, however, will not just accept my account. It'll say "Failed to connect to main server" or, more commonly, the incorrect username/password return.

I've tried everything from restarting FH to double-checking the username/password in the boxes, even taking the care to re-type the username/password verrrrry slowly, just in case I'd missed something. But nope, nothing was fixed.

Is it because of the game being a derp? Is it the username, with its confusing characters? Or is it my Internet, which seems to be working perfectly enough to allow me to type this?

(I decided to put this under "Game Help" because there's no issue with the forum/site with the account - if it's in the wrong area, could someone with the power to please move it? I'm not sure which board.)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 02:56:16 am by L????? »
egg me up inside (can't egg up)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: New Account's Not Working.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 02:52:35 am »
It's the length of the username, the server for some reason won't accept names that are 16 characters or longer, also symbols can sometimes be glitchy.

I'd suggest, if you find registration open again, that you make the username NewPerspective, since the symbols and spaces just take up room.

It will let you log in on the forum, but not in-game. So sadly, you'll have to wait for registration to open again.

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • it is i the official eggplant
    • View Profile
Re: New Account's Not Working.
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 02:55:16 am »
Thank you, Devynex. +Floof for your help, I was confused.
egg me up inside (can't egg up)