Author Topic: cant log in in game  (Read 925 times)

Offline Takeru1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
cant log in in game
« on: August 12, 2014, 09:23:22 pm »
ok... when i first saw this site i was like OMG i need to play this! But sadly the registrations were closed. Yesterday i finally got a account (ive tried before on a friends account) and its whenever i try to play the game it keeps saying "cant connect to front server" and ive tried everything the site told me to. Does the game work for Windows 8? I hope it does... because all the long months ive waited can just be for a lost cause can it?

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: cant log in in game
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 09:28:10 pm »
Yes, Feralheart does indeed work for Windows 8 by what I've heard.

If you have numbers in your username, make sure that you're using the numbers above the letters, not the numpad, and also make sure that you type everything in very slowly and that you don't have caps lock on. If your username is longer than 16 characters, the server won't let you log in and you'll sadly have to create a new account.

Make sure that you have a good internet connection as well. Hope this helps!

Offline Takeru1

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 09:50:50 pm »
Well my in-game user is Takeru1 and im sure i don't  use cap on my pass. I never use the numpad always numbers above letters. Also i know i typed everything in right because iv'e tried about 5 times. My internet connection is good since im sitting from across the reciver. And still sure that Takeru1 doesn't have 16 characters unless im really bad at counting lol. Ive tried everything and it still wont work.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 11:25:09 pm »
Are you sure that your firewall isn't blocking FeralHeart? Sometimes that will keep you from connecting.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline KayeLioness

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • lionheartedroar
    • channel/UCf55_QQFTcy9rMRzggjYHwQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 11:45:12 pm »
Maybe you accidentally typed your password wrong while registering? Maybe caps lock was on when you were signing up. This is an odd bug. It may just be the server being a fart. Try PM'ing one of the staff members and see if they can delete your account and re-make it.

Offline Takeru1

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 11:47:02 pm »
ok ill try PMing a staff member but before that can someone tell me how i can see if i can check if my firewall lets FH past?

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 03:03:59 am »
Sure thing ^^ Here's a quote from the guide.

Is the computer allowing FeralHeart to connect to the internet?
Games like these needs to be able to connect to the internet, but sometimes windows doesn't know if the game/application can be trusted or it just skips adding the game to exceptions. If you aren't able to log on the game, this might be your issue.

Open up your control panel located in the start menu. Depending on which Operating system you use, and which layout it might look differently. But Windows firewall should be in the category "security" or just find the text "Windows firewall" or "Allow a program through windows firewall". This should take you to the correct place.

Once there you'll get a new window with a list of programs. Try to locate FeralHeart.exe in there and add it to exceptions by marking the checkbox. If you can't find it, and the game to the list by yourself by pressing add program.

If you don't understand how to do this still, ask someone else to do this for you.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.