Author Topic: Fight for your life [wolf rp](open & accepting)  (Read 11722 times)

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
Re: Fight for your life [wolf rp](open & accepting)
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2014, 01:24:20 am »
Accepted, welcome Irene. We can now start. (~words~ = thoughts)

Gyris
~Another day. More struggles. Nothing new.~ I was laying down in my dog cage, I saw another wolf. Large obviously older but definitely male. The lights flickered on and I could hear the humans talking. "You really think we should work on the female again, why not the male?" They were arguing again. "YES! She is very strong. Now, let's get her out of there." I knew they were talking to me. It was a small room. With two wolves, two cages. Just me and the male. I was to weak to move from the other day, so the humans carried me. I was set on a hard cold table, they didn't even tie me to the table. ~how thoughtful.~ they took a large needle and injected me. ~energy fluids~ they took me into a room to test my speed. It was narrow and it had only one way to go. They tossed a ball all they way to the end. About half a mile long. Since I was part dog as soon as they released me I ran after that ball with all my might. "WOW! Much faster than the last time we did this!!" That was all they needed. They put me in my cage and gave me a small bowl of water and a piece of raw meat.

Kyra
I was hungry. Starved. I decided to go hunting, That's when I saw my mate come out to hunt. "Alpha dear, please rest you had a hard time with the small bear yesterday, I'll go hunt." (If anyone wants to be Alpha, my mate, they can be. For now his name is Alpha). I went out and saw Alpha's brother come out. We nodded and went off hunting (Same as him, except his name has to be Damien , if you don't mind). We found the track of caribou and went after it. We spotted out a weak old cow and picked her away from the herd. Finally trapping her and I went after her neck while Damien held her from leaving. She finally died and we said our thanks and brought her back. My mum and Alpha came out of the fairly large den. We dug in and finished the whole thing out of all our hunger. We got rid of the bones and cleaned ourselves of blood. We went to the den and Damien slept near the entrance, my mum in the back and me and Alpha curled up together. We all fell asleep with full bellies.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 03:32:23 am by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2014, 02:09:22 pm »
Irene padded through the woods. She swore she had heard barking and the terrified yelp of an elk. Sniffing, her nostrils expanded bringing the scents to her. Irene could detect the pack boundaries. She must be right on the border. Shrinking back the other was the wolf intended to avoid them. Their pack seemed large and Irene found that intimidating. Maybe she should let them find her rather than diving into their territory. Irene picked a tree a little ways from the border. It was fairly sheltered and would do for the night. The wolf at and awaited for sleep.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2014, 02:25:22 pm »
Kyra
I got up. My belly was too full to fall asleep. I decided to do a territory border patrol. I padded along the boundaries and could smell the scent if a lone she-wolf. I could smell she was in the small tree shelter by the border. Why my pack didn't pick it? We didn't need another den. I decided not to bother her. Because why should I? She isn't in our territory. As I passed her I picked up the distinct smell of other wolves. I could tell she was part of another pack a long time ago. She also had scents of different wolves, in other words she did duties for the packs in exchange for meat. It wasn't the common though. But I did it before I finally joined this pack. I padded of silently and finally made it back to the den. I curled back up next to Alpha finally falling asleep for real.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 02:27:57 pm by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2014, 02:32:17 pm »
Cetta

The orange-ish red female walked through the woods, carrying a struggling Boone in her mouth.
"Come on, mom! Why does Reporter walk while you hold me in your mouth like a little baby!?" he whined.
With a giggle, Reporter responded with, "Well maybe you've been too naughty lately and no one can trust you!" Cetta nodded at what her daughter said before setting Boone down softly in the tall grasses. He put his paw over the grasses in front of him, his weight pushing them down so he could see his mother.
"Children, we can't be too noisy at the moment. We've just hit our chance of leaving the pack, if they find us they'll haul us back and punish us. Also, rogues and rival packs could kill us..." although her voice sounded serious, it remained in her typical soft and gentle voice. The two pups gave a small nod before they set off again. This time, Cetta hadn't bothered to carry Boone, since all it would do is cause more complaining between her son and daughter.

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2014, 02:51:40 pm »
Irene's ears pricked. Was there something there? Searching around the tree she couldn't find anything. Walking closer to the border she found the source. Someone had just come by. How could she be so foolish. Irene will bolt awake if she feels someone is near. Well, it doesn't look like they noticed her. The wolf must have moved fast. Irene could spot it her between the trees. She was sure it was another female. Padding back to the small shelter Irene sat keeping alert this time. This night she'd keep rest to a minimum tonight. Next time someone passed Irene would be awake.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2014, 04:46:11 pm »

Suitana

"Be strong enough to stand alone, be yourself enough to stand apart, but be wise enough to stand together when the time comes."

The sudden sound of something stirring in the bushes near by caused the white canines eyes to shoot open, the sound didn't stop nor get lighter however it did continue to go on. Raising a brow the large woof hurled herself to her haunches, still a little uneasy since she had just woke up. Quietly she trotted towards the bush and began sniffing, the scent was not that of a wolf nor an animal she would usually hunt - despite the scent being familiar she couldnt make it out. Growling she stepped back a little and tilted her head as the bush continued to sway, growling once again she poked her head in the bush with her jaws parted. But as her lips met contact with what felt like a feather a small, young bird shot out of the bush in an attempt to fpy , but since being young it struggled a little. Pulling her bead out of the bush she glared up towards the small bird and shook her head "Could have been a gonner " she mumbled quietly to herself as she looked around.

Suitana decided it would be pointless going back yo sleep since she was already awake but also she couldn't stay in one place for to long, the scientists would often target lonr wolves rather than wolves in a pack as they apparently had less forms of protection - this making a loner an easy target. Staying in one place for over two days to her was like you're being asked to be captured. Despite the white she knowing a lot about the humans she had only seen them at least two times, and both were pretty risky situations for both her and the two leggeds. They were horrible people she didn't see what they needed with the wolves, probably my some testing or something since wolves were now 'dangerous' but it was a humans fault for wondering up to or owning a wolf - an easy reason for a wolf to attack or anyone to be put in danger.

Giving her head a brisk shake and ridding the images from her head Suitana glared around the area she had been resting in for the past two days, it was a cosy little place and a very familiar one indeed but now it was time for her to move, maybe somewhere a little more secret? Unexpected? Or somewhere even hard to get to. Parting her jaws widely in a yawn and crouching the front end of her body down allowing a few bones to crack and her muscles to stretch she soon padded off through the forest. Not wasting any time and not even turning back she hurried forward, once on the edge if the forest and now almost in the middle. Her white figure weaved in and out of trees and leapt over fallen logs as she hurried along.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2014, 05:10:21 pm »
Gyris
~Yes, it's perfect. When the take me to the table next time I will act like earlier today. Then when they leave the table I will jump up and try and find away out. They will try and get me back in here, so I will fight them to get out. Perfect.~ I lay back down and acted tired for a long time. Finally the door cracked open and the lights flicked on. "Man, she is still tired. Lets get her out to test her jumping." They picked me up again and didn't tie me to the table. ~Perfect.~  They left to get supplies. I stood up and was growling ferociously. They got a leash and I knocked that man over and bit his hand and it was bleeding badly. He was yelling. The female got a sleeping dart and threw it at me. I dodged and it. The dart landed on the man. He got knocked out and I ran jumped and bit the female in her shoulder. She held it as I bit her opposite ankle. The female fell down. And I found a window and jumped out of it. ~thank goodness it was the first floor.~ I keep running forward and into the forest, even though there was a piece of glass in my shoulder. When I stopped running I saw the sky was dark. ~night time. Gotta find a den fast.~ I still had wolf instinct in me, so I knew that this small rock den was perfect. I settled down and fell asleep
Jikoo

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2014, 05:37:05 pm »
Haki

The male was lying in the corner of his cage, resting, when he heard loud noises and screaming from the humans. What kinda crap are those humans up to now? he thought with a huff. Humans would always be doing new and odd things to almost everything, they were never satisfied.
To his shock, he saw the scientists stumbling out, and he could quickly see the blood. Before they looked to him, he closed his eyes and pretended that he was sleeping and didn't know what was going on. Stupid wolf. They think we're dangerous, and now you've only made them believe in that more.  

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2014, 06:02:36 pm »
Irene's head flicked over to the left. Blinking she told herself she was just to tired. Must have just been a bird. All the canine had heard was echos from far away. Maybe a few minutes of laying down wouldn't hurt... she thought to herself. Irene yawned. Her eyes began to ache slowly and her head began to droop. It shot up again as Irene realized she was falling asleep. But it began to again within a few minutes. Delaying her sleep was pointless. She curled down into the fallen twigs of the tree. Slowly blacking out.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2014, 09:40:55 pm »
Gyris
My head shot straight up. I could hear the sound of walking feet. I could also smell human, and strangely I could also smell meat. Two things were happening. My mind said no it's a trap, but my belly said go, food eat the food. I knew it was a trap, but my belly over ruled all. I ran to the spot where the food was. It was raw beef, yum. I gobbled it up quickly and ran back to the den but before that I felt a sharp pain in my hip. Everything went numb and I fell to the ground. Finally it all went black. I woke up tied to a table. My feet were tied to the table and my body was held up by something, in other words I was basically forced to stand, tied to a table. ~stupid. Why did I go after the dang meat? Right because I was too hungry.~ They were doing things to me but I was too tired and I feel asleep right there.

Kyra
The sun was awake, so was I. I went off and caught four rabbits, and surprisingly I could carry them all. I got back and everyone was awake. We ate silently. I went down to the small stream to clean off the blood. I saw Alpha come and he nuzzled my pelt. "Alpha, I have some exciting news!" He looked up at me. "What is it dear?" I looked at my belly. "I'm pregnant!!!" He looked surprised and happy. "Wow. They are going to be beautiful black and white pups!" (Alpha is completely white). We nuzzled again and told the pack the great news. They were happy. I went to go do border patrol when I caught scent of the same female. ~Why does she linger? Let me go talk to her.~ I found her small tree shelter. "Hello there. You were here yesterday too when I took a border patrol." I peeked in to see the lovely Amber female. "I must ask, why do you linger? Do you wish to join my pack? Or do you want to do a duty in exchange for some meat?"
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 09:42:33 pm by maddie »
Jikoo