Author Topic: Fight for your life [wolf rp](open & accepting)  (Read 11723 times)

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Fight for your life [wolf rp](open & accepting)
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2014, 11:37:45 pm »
Startled the wolf bolted up. Narrowing her eyes on the wolf Irene listened. Better talk careful.Irene thought. "Now, I must decline you offer for joining your, pack but if you have the food I will assist you. Now, word of my business must have gotten around to you?" The rusty brown canine sat down. Irene wondered how strong of a pack this was. The female looked well fed.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2014, 01:28:32 am »
"Well I could smell the scent of various packs on you. They also weren't strong. So I could tell you did these jobs. And I also did this before I joined my pack. The thing that tempted me most was my mum was here." I stopped talking about myself and started thinking about a job. Then I remembered I wolf I met not to long ago on a lone hunt. "There is a wolf. I think his name was maximum, or Maximus. Something like that. Anyways if you can find him and bring him to the pack, I will reward you with a full grown female caribou."

Since we need Maximus (Gyris' bro). I guess here he is.
Name: Maximus
Pic:
Personality: he is shy and a loner. But he is a good Hunter
History: he lived in a pack with his sister his mum and dad. One day when he was around 2 his mum gave birth to a she-pup. That was his new pack. When he grew to be 3 1/2 his younger sister left so did his mum. He never knew what happened to them after a few months his sister was caught, and his dad abandoned him on his own. (Different from Gyris because there will be a surprise).
Caught/wild: wild
Family: His Sis Gyris and younger sis and mum in the wild
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Extra: live.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 01:30:18 am by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline FullFeralMetal

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Always up for a challenge. ;3
    • View Profile
    • Akma-se Pack
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2014, 01:50:36 am »
F U L L F E R A L M E T A L

Sorry to interrupt, but I'm planning on joining. I just thought I'd get you guys to hold while I get my character's information. o3o

Name: Damond
                                                                                Age: 3 years in wolf & 19 years in human.
                                                                                Gender: Male
                                                                                Breed: Dire Wolf
                                                                               Description/picture:

Personality:

Calm - Serious - Skillful - Sinister - Half Insane -  Emotionally Unstable - Clever - Good Speaker - Smart Thinker

History:

Damond, a young dire wolf, used to be enslaved in a disturbed pack as a pup. He was taken from his birth home in Flourite and taken to another unknown territory. When he was settled in his pit -- prison -- he heard two of the guards from the pack speaking of how his parents were slaughtered. Why they left Damond to live? That question has flickered in the back of his brain for a bit. After spending a full year in the pit with a small rabbit that had dug a hole into his pit, he was given a less harsher reward. Freedom. Though, it was not 'given' to him, he had to take it by force. Since he'd studied the entire pack camp for a whole year, his plan was set. Within a few hours, he was a free, young, adult. He'd learned how to be snicky and sinister while in those pits. Since that training has been tattooed into his mind, he never broke from that personality.

When he finally found a new patch of land where he could live, along with his familiar, Thoko. It wasn't very much longer, before he grew bored of the land -- being there was barely any food and life. Though that was his fault too. His mental stability had broke when he was in the pits. He lost his mind and himself. Since he became half insane, his other half was calmed by Thoko.

When him and Thoko fled to find Flourite again, he got a thought that the life that resided there was too "precious" to destroy on the spot. Now, him and Thoko live in Flourite - waiting for new things to encounter.

Caught/wild: Wild
                                                                     Family: Deceased.
                                                                      Mate: Many, but none official.
                                                                      Pups: N/A
                                                                      Extra: Has a familiar rabbit named Thoko. Live
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 02:09:51 am by FullMetal »
Rollo: *annoyed huff*

Signature made by Ugly Queen, SoapBox, Optimistic
In-game User : FullFeralMetal

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2014, 02:20:39 am »

Suitana

"Be strong enough to stand alone, be yourself enough to stand apart, but be wise enough to stand together when the time comes."

Coming to a sudden stop Suitana perked her ears to the sudden sounds of screaming and howls from the distance, allowing her head to turn following the direction the sound had came from she realised a small, white building far away in the distance where lights seemed to be shining brightly. A shiver ran up the females spine as she watched the shadows in the window slowly wobble around, curling her lips up a little she allowed a growl to rumble up her throat as she remembered the close encounters she had once had with these two legged. Despite one she was almost caught the other she was almost killed - not the smoothest way to run the wild but she managed to escape. How she hated those guys, having many good forms of equipment to help track the wolves but they also had knowledge and other wolves they had captured they would be able to use to lead them to the other wolves. It was an unfair game out here but Suitana knew the wolves would live on, besides she wasn't willing to give up easy or be dumb enough to fall for one of their traps and hopefully others were like her, but she knew many would be unfortunate and crumble in the hands of the humans. Hearing the almost silent hoot of an owl the white she wolf snapped out of her day dream, giving her head a shake she blocked out the images she had in her head and decided to leave the humans from her mind for at least one day. It was now the next day and she had slept most of the previous day, so today she was going to hunt and actually do something instead of lazing around.

Taking and last glance at the shelter she allowed a growl to rumbled up her throat, but soon after she shook her head and quickly shot off into the forest, she hadn't eaten in at least two days and her health would soon be deteriorating - meaning she needed to hunt within the next few hours or she would grow weaker by the minute. Lifting her snout into the air she took in the many scents but for now it only seemed to be that of a few wolves, maybe she was in a territory? Wherever she was Suitana didn't care she was more focused on survival and finding food, she wouldn't steal it from a near by pack -if there is on- she would rather hunt her own but obviously from around their territory, as it wasn't exactly their it was just on their territory. Stopping for a moment Suitana glared around, she had received a strong smell of something rodent like. Following to scent she came to a sudden stop near a large tree, extending her neck she glared up and noticed a small squirrel hurrying up the tree - rolling her eyes she turned away from the distraction and looked around once again. Everything in this area seemed like the previous one - everything and everywhere was calm and quiet, you would rarely see any movement in the still bushes, trees and grass. Brushing past a broad tree once again the white wolf came to a sudden stop, another smell wafted into the she wolfs mouth, it wasn't that of something as small as a squirrel but nor as big as a deer. Tilting her head Tana followed the scent quietly. It only took a few seconds for her to reach the cause of the scent. A large grey rabbit sat at the trunk of a tree huddled up. This was her target.

Managing to hide herself behind a fairly large rock Suitana kept a close eye on the large rabbit, it seemed to be trying to quietly graze on its own - however it would soon be disturbed. She continued to observe the grey creature until it foolishly turned its back to her, seeing this as her opportunity Suitana quickly by quietly crawled forward until getting a few yards away from the rabbit. Growling she launched at the creature which quickly seemed to launch off straight ahead. Muttering cuss words to herself Suitana continued the chase after her target. Despite the rabbit being fast and since being small it had many places to hide it's speed was no match for Suitana, which this catch would also be down to her great hunting skill. Large, broad, white paws thudded violently at the ground as a fluffy, white fur bounced easily across the uneven terrain - her long tail flowing behind her as she bounded after the rabbit, ears slightly pressed to her head but still risen a little. Narrowing her eyes Suitana pushed herself up from the ground in order to stop herself crashing into a dune that was dented into the forest floor, but right after doing that she had to weave in and out of tree's as the rabbit tried to lose the she-dog, but it's efforts didn't help. Within seconds of the chase Tana was already hot on the heels of the large rabbit so catching this critter wouldn't be much of an effort to her, Suitana had been hunting for herself ever since being a younger wolf, leaving at an early age meant she needed to work harder to survive and sure it paid off.

Using a quick burst of speed Suitana was now literally on top of the rabbit, frantic squeals coming from its mouth but this sound wouldn't go to far since it was practically out of breath. Deciding now was better than ever Suitana lifted her large white paw and swiped at the rabbits back end, sending it flying smack into a large, rugged rock. But doing so caused the young she to tumble over and slide across the ground, this causing a faint patch of mud to run across her left side and a small cut had formed from either a stick or a rock, but it didn't bother her. Quickly lifting to her paw's Suitana hurried towards the gasping rabbit - grinning she placed a large paw on the rabbits side and pressed down. Deafening squeals quickly erupted from the rabbits tiny mouth but once Tana wrapped her jaws around the rabbit's neck and giving it a vicious twist a sickening crack echoed through the trees causing a few near by birds to flee, but this didn't bother her what so ever. Now with a fairly large rabbit at her paw's Tana's hunter would surely be satisfied until her next hunt or even the next day. Quickly, she picked up the rabbit and glared around, the area was still clear. Smiling she shot off through the trees and more towards to boarders of the wolves territory. Skidding to a stop Suitana lowered herself onto the ground beside a large tree trunk but also hidden a little by the bushes she began tearing into the rabbits side, wasting no time what so ever.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2014, 02:24:51 am »
"M hmm. Any particular features to look for?" Irene kept her cool on the outside. But squealed with joy on the inside. The sound of a full grown caribou would feed her for weeks! The canine saw only one problem with this. Irene couldn't lug the carcass around until it was gone. "Also, where would the best place to find him be? And there is one more thing. I cannot carry this elk around. Do you see any solution?"

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2014, 03:27:03 am »
((You are accepted))

"First Maximus is black and white, much like myself. But whiter. He is usually in mountains, snowy mountains. We meet in that small mountain range, not too far away." I pointed toward a small mountain in the distance. "Though it would take about a day, maybe a day and a half to get there. Now this caribou. Since we are a pack, and we live by many herds, we usually eat the whole thing." I saw my belly was fat. "Now don't think we are fat I'm just carrying a litter of pups. If you want something smaller to have I could catch you a baby caribou, unless you really want the adult. I can't help you with carrying it everywhere since we only stay in one location. It's your choice on what you want." I finally stopped to let her choose what she wanted.
Jikoo

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2014, 03:52:25 am »
Cetta

She had been walking with her pups for a while when she came upon the scent of other wolves. A pack... oh no... if they find us.. she thought, before grabbing Boone and looking around for somewhere to go. As she listened closer, she could hear two wolves talking, but she couldn't hear exactly what they were talking about. As Cetta was in a panic running around with Boone, Reporter smirked and snuck off. She trotted off, following the sound of wolves talking. The pup went and hid behind a tree, trying her best to stay hidden but still curious as to what they were doing.

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2014, 04:48:12 am »
The wolf nodded. Irene narrowed her eyes. "The size of the prey may vary on the difficulty of this task." Irene's ears flicked. Was something there? Hearing nothing further she continued her conversation. "Now, mountains are tough country. Is there any other dangers I should be aware of?

Offline FullFeralMetal

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Always up for a challenge. ;3
    • View Profile
    • Akma-se Pack
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2014, 08:34:54 am »
D A M O N D  &  T H O K O

The dark hued brute kept a slow, steady tread, as he continue to make his way onto a new set of land. With his little rabbit familiar by his side, he instantly halted. It wasn't like another normal day for him -- infact he'd been having a strange feeling all night. He knew it was rare to see other wolves for him, but he'd not spotted a single soul all day. It was sort of weird and off to him. It was when he exhaled deeply, that Thoko's right auditorie flickered. "Is there a problem?" With out even having time to think of an answer, Damond spoke in his usual raspy, low pitch. "No. I'm fine, but .. don't you think it's odd that everywhere we go, no one is around?" He questioned, actually curious about why not one living thing, besides them, had been seen.

Damond was so caught up in his thoughts, that the sight of a white pelted lass wasn't even glanced at in his view. Thoko took one small hop forward, cringing his nose, as he sniffed towards the white fae's direction. "You mean like that?" Just those words made Damond's interest peak. His grey tinted irises scanned the area until the white figure was in his sights, running by. What was she chasing? Maybe it was food? Either way, it was less boring than what Thoko and Damond were doing. Giving a small smirk that curled in the corners of his trap, he jolted off after her, keeping his distance. It wasn't long, before Thoko scampered after his companion. When the dire wolf had finally stopped, it seemed like the lass had disappeared in thin air, but that was impossible -- right? His brows creased down a bit, as if he were having trouble spotting her.

Of course, no attention was paid to Thoko, whom had already spotted the white pelted fae. What he saw though, would scar him for life. She was chowing down on ... a rabbit? The same species as him? Thoko winced a bit, before slowly taking a few inclined steps backwards. Just stay quiet and she won't want to eat you next. He thought to himself, not noticing that Damond was still clueless. When Damond has finally noticed his familiar, he padded towards him, soon spotting another glimpse of the female. "Well, well. Someone is hungry, now aren't we?" He questioned in a sarcastic tone, keeping his pupils locked on the lass and her rabbit carcass. Thoko wasn't one to hide himself, but he didn't mind keeping his distance from the white wolf and her 'meal'. Since it was his own that she was chomping on.

Occ - Sorry, I have no muse at the moment.
Rollo: *annoyed huff*

Signature made by Ugly Queen, SoapBox, Optimistic
In-game User : FullFeralMetal

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2014, 11:38:45 am »

Suitana

"Be strong enough to stand alone, be yourself enough to stand apart, but be wise enough to stand together when the time comes."

Suitana was totally unaware of the due that had begun following her on her hunt, but as she continued to chomp down on the limp carcass two unfamiliar scents wafted into her snout - this could bring trouble or just two curious beasts. But what ever it was she wasn't risking having her first meal in day's being stole from her, or she would just grow weak and sure, soon enough perish in this place - that's if the humans had nothing to do with it. Allowing her ears to sit erect on the top of her head Tana kept a listen out for any near by sounds that may indicate the two were close, her eye's remained open and darted around the large area where she was laying - now her eating pace had sped up a little but soon went to a slow pace as the rabbit carcass began losing meat. Scraping the last pieces of meat off of the bones she glared at her pelt. Blood seemed to stain the front of her paw's and blood lined a small amount of her muzzle. Shrugging she licked at her muzzle hoping to rid of the blood, then licking her paws she managed to get rid of the crimson colour. As she was about to get up two figures caught the corner of her eye which caused her head to turn, a large wolf stood towering over not to far away and something seemed to be by his side? Looking around the male she noticed it was a rabbit, strange combination don't you think? But she wasn't to bothered about the rabbit, she would hunt something that gave her more of a challenge he seemed to like wolves - or sort of like them.

Hearing what the male said Suitana let out a chuckle and slowly lifted to her broad paws, white fluffed tail continuing to sway to and fro as she nodded her head with a slight grin "Well, if you haven't eaten in at least two days I'm sure you would be hungry, yes?" a slightly sarcastic tone but not to over the top like she would usually do which would cause most to dislike her. Tilting her head she glanced at the dark pelted male with a half smile, her ears now back into its normal form as she remained inside the pack's territory - well she was just outside the border now so they couldn't tell her to leave this time. Taking her attention off of the male she looked down at the rabbit he had at his side, being encountered by a strange wolf who he spotted eating the same sepcies as him he seemed rather terrified. So, to reassure this wolfs little 'friend' he gave him a quick smile. Scents continued to waft into the she wolfs snout which caused her to suddenly glance around, but nothing was to be seen, maybe the wind was just carrying scents around like it would usually do? Brushing it off her attention turned back onto the larger wolf, her head tilted as the smile had slowly faded but her tail remained swaying.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.