Author Topic: The family of Sockmonkeysam  (Read 1533 times)

Offline sockmonkeysam

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Art by meh Friend, Lilacpetall
    • View Profile
The family of Sockmonkeysam
« on: August 17, 2014, 11:21:08 pm »
Well, Here I am going to post My characters and a Little bit about them ;3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lastao: Lastao is a bulky lion, very Polite and quiet In RP mode. He is very Respectful but Will Bite your head off if you hurt one in his pride.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lastao: This Lastao is a Wolf, in the Benevolent Wolf Pack. he is a Fighter, Tier III. He is nice by nature, But is not good at talking to other wolves, as he grew up Anti-Social, And well, His best friend is a Fern.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fluffyfeather: Fluffy is my Warrior Cat, a Silver Tom. He is VERY, VERY, VERY FLUFFY. When he was a kitten, he once fell in snow and couldn;t get up because so much snow was in his fur. Well, he REALLY needs life alert x3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats really all my characters, But I have Two Extra Lastaos, one for OOC and the other is just Hanging at Bonfire >:3

Art by Lightningwolf :3

Offline .Dionysus.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: The family of Sockmonkeysam
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 01:40:01 am »
Great characters and I love their names!
Great job with being creative floof!

Offline Likopinina

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Meow
    • Likopinina
    • Likopinina
    • View Profile
Re: The family of Sockmonkeysam
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 01:47:27 pm »
Nice charries!
Preset of Leon