Author Topic: I'm Putting My Paw Down - Just To Pick It Back Up  (Read 4548 times)

Offline FullFeralMetal

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Always up for a challenge. ;3
    • View Profile
    • Akma-se Pack
I'm Putting My Paw Down - Just To Pick It Back Up
« on: August 23, 2014, 07:57:32 pm »
F U L L F E R A L M E T A L   A L S O K N O W N A S  . . . . Y O U R R E M I N D E R

Alright, before any of you post and say : "No, Metal, Senpai! It's against the rules to post about your ban complaints even though no one will listen to you either way!" Alas, I'm not posting about that old subject -- I call out to the ones who have gotten lost in the Feral Heart Bad World.

Now I've just scrolled down the Help section and a few of the threads have caught my eyes. Why? Well because I'm in the same situation as most of you. I need help. Not just in my head, but on the forums. Though messaging a staff member would be the right thing to do, most of you users do not. I'm here to answer your questions ... Message a staff anyway.

Even if it seems like they don't reply, they do see your message. You all must understand that being a staff member on here must be really hard. You have to deal with the member's problems, bad users, etc. So you're probably wondering why I've decided to jump to this subject and raise hell, but it's nothing like that. I simply want to say that the help you members want is there. So don't give up! A staff member will reach you in time.

A couple of my friends left the forum because they complained about how the staff never helped them with their problems, but they never waited long enough to get a friggin' reply. Tsk, tsk. You users must realize that the staff here have lives as well, so please -- don't take your frustration out on your keyboard when the staff don't reply immediately.

If this helps, then let me know, but if it does not -- shoot me. e3e

=== I got your backs staffers. x'3
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 08:03:01 pm by FullMetal »
Rollo: *annoyed huff*

Signature made by Ugly Queen, SoapBox, Optimistic
In-game User : FullFeralMetal

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Re: I'm Putting My Paw Down - Just To Pick It Back Up
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 08:21:29 pm »
Staff always work and help. Maybe we don't always see it but they are there, working away, dealing with glitches, bugs, rule-breaking and other responsibilities. They have lives outside of this forum and it would be concerning if they spent days, glued to the laptop, gazing at messages.

Although some members are impatient, they should know better than to rage or quit the game because they were not answered within 10 seconds. My point is; Staff are helping run the game and forums. Think how much stress it takes for them to run this whole thing smoothly. Yes, there may be a few disappointments along the way; yes there may be rule-breaking, but heck they will deal with it; you must provide a screenshot and detail however, or they won't take in something which has no proof.

I have seen quite a few members accusing Staff of banning unfairly; to be quite honest, I find it hard to believe. Every member has their own point of view, and staff cannot get to the bottom of things if they haven't got any evidence. They have to rely on the side of the story which gives a "truthful" impression.

I agree with you Full Metal, although this could have been moved to discussion, so that we can discuss this further, don't you think?
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline FullFeralMetal

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Akma-se Pack
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 08:23:19 pm »
F U L L F E R A L M E T A L

Oh yes. I agree fully. I figured I'd just put it here because this is where I'm seeing most of the chaos. Let me just try to move it, hm? Then we can discuss more.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Picking My Paw Up - Just To Put It Back Down
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 08:30:28 pm »
Oui! This is wonderful, Metal! People shouldn't jump the gun like they do, they should understand that staff have problems of their own.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 08:32:49 pm »
Ah right, I see now c:
I would be happy to further discuss this! Gives me something to do c:

Offline FullFeralMetal

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Akma-se Pack
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2014, 08:35:31 pm »

Exactly my point. I know how the staff is feeling because I used to be the staff moderator of a big site. It's all about whether you've been there or not. x'3 No one knows how the staff of FeralHeart are, being they don't walk in their shoes -- it's probably too big of a size to walk in anyway.

I mean everyone knows my story, I got banned yada, yada, I got over it.

What's the big deal if you have a little time off anyway? The staff that ban people are doing the users a big favor in my opinion. It's not about how it happened, just accept the cost and move on. I know I wouldn't talk back to my boss if he gave me a break. ^-^

Offline FullFeralMetal

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Akma-se Pack
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2014, 08:37:52 pm »

I'm hoping the staff delete this thread for me. I reposted it in the discussion section, so we can continue and maybe get more opinions on this. c'x

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2014, 08:42:38 pm »
Yes, I have also felt the stress of being staff on another site. It is indeed hard work.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline FullFeralMetal

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Akma-se Pack
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2014, 08:47:23 pm »

Exactly, Wolfy. Which is why the members/user shouldn't be hassling the staff about why they are banned. I know the staff wouldn't ban a member unless they had hardcore evidence of what they were accused of -- so it's that simple.

I hope the banned users see this too. It might knock some virtual sense into them. x'3

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2014, 11:15:22 pm »
Ah alright, I shall migrate over to there! Also would you like me to message a Staff Member? Or have you already done so?