Author Topic: ~Open and accepting~the element clans and the blood that leads them.Warrior cats  (Read 10559 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
If I can, I'll be Med. Cat. :P
Sorry, for late reply, forgot about it. ^.^'

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Bountybreeder

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Belle is one of my main characters. Next to Megan.
    • View Profile
Ok, I'll do that now. :) thank you and it's ok. )
The next night there was thunder and lightning in blood clan territory, but this night, it had moved to earth clan and lunastar was still awake. She crept out of her den and stood on the rock in her territory. There was a big and bright flash, it all went white, then black, she lowly regained her sight of the night and as she did so, the figure of a big, muscly cat stood out in front of a flash of lightning in the background, over the horizon. He spoke with a strong, powerful, heavy voice.
"TONIGHT WE TAKE EARTHCLAN!!!! and soon enough, WE WILL RULE THE ENTIRE VALLEY!" He announced, he went to leap at her but a small, fast moving, slim object barged into it and they started fighting, wrestling on the ground, a cat fight between the exact same clan. She recognised the small, fast moving, slim object as Prince, her brother.

An entire clan of cats came out of the shadows from behind the rocks and barged throughout the territory.
They took two kits back with them she saw but she attacked anyone who went near the rest of them. Especially the kit with no mother, the one that trusted her most, she would die or everyone in the den. She had managed to get the entire clan into the nursing den and a few were helping her fight back blood clan. She has many wounds though and was gradually getting weaker but she pushed all the pain into the Pitt of her stomach, she lashed out anyone or anything that annoyed or hurt her, she will soon be in her heat cycle, just a few more day, only a little while left and she wanted kits before she died.

Skylar looked over earth clan that night and prayed for them before making the decision.
"MY SISTER AND HALF BROTHER NEEDS HELP!!! WE MUST FIGHT FOR THEIR CLAN AGAINST BLOODCLAN!!!!!" She announced.  

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
Bloodfur
I ran into earth clan with the rest of mine. A flash of lightning and we attacked. But one of our own attacked the leader. I had no time to react. A small warrior attacked me I beat him off but he stayed on. I twisted my head grabbing a hold of the warrior's scruff dragging him off I pinned him down and bit his neck. "What a lame excuse for a warrior." He lay on the floor not moving. I ran and jumped on a she-cat's back. We fought and I flipped her over my head while I was holding on to her ankle. She yowled in fright as I cracked her leg, it was broken. She scampered up and limped off I jumped at her only ripping her ear. But then another attacked me. I could tell she was a new warrior I bit her neck defeating her easily. But then two senior warriors attacked me at the same time. They were strong, I have to admit. And I was now losing. (She doesn't die though, but almost does. So it doesn't matter what you do to my character, you can even control her for a bit in the battle, but no broken anything. Just close to death, but not death itself)

Grayfeather
I was in a battle. I fought a skinny Tom. He leaped up into the air for an attack but I pounced at him almost crushing his bones, but he was crippled. I leaped back, doing a backflip onto another warrior we tackled for a while but then he scampered away. I went to go help my mom but a strong tail male came and tackled me down. We were defiantly losing.
Jikoo

Offline Bountybreeder

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
They had fought a very long battle and a lot of warriors were seriously injured only two of them were dead, with the trusty medicine cat, they boulder need to worry about dying, it's the pain that ones with the battle. One warrior, a very strong and experienced one tried to attack Megan but The small, clan leader caught him off in mid air and heavily threw him down on the ground, he cracked his spine on a rock and he was dead...eventually.
Now that everyone was in the den behind the trusty leader of the Second most feared clan in the entire valley, she was fending the other clan off. That is until...
Prince, her brother, had finally defeated the old lead male, he was now lead. She had heard that he was a very fine deputy, he had also lost at least three lives in the battle but he was quicker and ripped the remaining lives out of the old lead. They only killed if they had to but now, they didn't have to kill anymore.

"CLAN RETREAT!" He ordered and his little clan went limping back. She smiled at her brother as they went over the clearing. It was only now that she looked around did she see snow clans warriors all stood around her, she had thought that, that was blood clan. Skylar looked at her and smiled through the rain pelting her thick fur coat, Megan's thick fur coat that had been stained with mud and blood just a few minutes ago was now being washed by Starclan.
(the old lead male was created by me though don't worry)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 10:43:57 am by Megan »

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
Ok, if Prince was the deputy. Does that mean he chooses me?
Bloodfur
We may have lost but a was hurt badly. I lay motionless on the ground. I was alive, but barely. I couldn't open my eyes. They hurt to much. But nothing a med cat couldn't fix.

Grayfeather
I heard the leader say retreat, but he sounded different. We had gotten back home when I realized two things. One our old leader was dead, so we needed a new deputy. Two my mom wasn't here. I quietly walked to the med cat den. He gave me some poppy seeds to ease the pain, and cobwebs to stop the blood. I went back to the warriors den. My mom died in battle, but for our clan.

Kaymion
I fought in the battle. One warrior has a broken leg. Two killed. I saw another cat, she-cat. All black with orange blotches. She was dead, I think. I called to our med cat. "What should we do with her?" (Who is the med cat? For now ill just use them) "you take her, and toss her in blood territory. I don't want to deal with it." Suddenly her chest slowly rose, then fell. "Wait, she's breathing." The med turned his head over and bounded to me. "Fine ill help stop the blood. Then give her poppy seeds. Then she goes back." So he did do that. I saw the blood clan warrior limp off to her camp. "Shouldn't have attacked us in the first place."
Jikoo

Offline Bountybreeder

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Prince paced, he knew that many hadn't gotten back, but they weren't dead and the clan gathering was tonight, he also had to choose a new deputy on that exact same night, so should he choose a new deputy first or can it wait? Why? Why of all days did he have to pick the one night that could give them trouble. He knew what that pathetic excuse of a leader would have done, he would've gotten on just fine without a deputy, but what did Starclan want? And he also had to get his nine lives from starclan.
He walked up to grayfeather, he would be the new deputy but, it would probably have to be done early, or maybe the gathering could end early. He, nor anyone else, has heard of water clan for a long time yet. Maybe they had all died. Maybe they will be at the next clan gathering? There has been rabies and Tb spreading around the valley for a few weeks now and it was at the water clan first, as a few animals stopped by their territory to drink.
"What do you think, should I assign the new deputy first? Or should we go to the gathering first?" Hhe said, as it was nightfall, they had spent most of their day trying to help the warriors, and he other clan cats and tending to the kittens/kits.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
Grayfeather
I was limping to get some water. I heard the question about the deputy. I limped to the new leader, Prince his name was. "Um. Prince, as the rules go, you must appoint a new deputy before moonhigh. If you don't terrible, terrible things will happen. I don't know what they are, but it will come." I took a couple sips. "If you know who you want, then you should appoint them now before the gathering." I limped to the water's edge and crouched down to drink, waiting for the new deputy. I hope I didn't sound to disrespectful to the new leader.

Bloodfur
I was carried to the med cat's den. I was fed poppy seeds. My whole body felt much better. I felt something press on me to stop the bleeding. I rested for a while. Then I felt better, so did my leg. I big Orange tabby said he was deputy. He helped my find the edge of my territory. It wasn't far. He told me where the camp was and I limped off hoping the clan was safe. And I swear I saw the deputy leading the clan. The leader must be dead. I hope the new deputy gets assigned before moonhigh, I remember what happened when it didn't. 2 years and 2 moons. I was new to my apprentice work and the deputy died. Our leader was so devastated. He forgot to a sign the new deputy until the next night. The next day a sickness swept over. Killing almost the whole clan. Then we regained our strength and our leader before came until this fight and died.

Ashley
This was bad. The gathering was tonight. Nut my kits were coming. Our deputy came in. "Yes, Yellowheart?" I looked up at him. "I'll lead the gathering. You can have your kits. Nothing is in your way." I nodded to the idea. The kits needed to come. I knew I couldn't lead the clan with kits. I went to the nursery. Bluelight had lost two of her kits while the were born. One was left. "Bluelight, I can't lead a clan with kits. Please could you suckle them while I lead. You can't be their auntie." She nodded. "Yes of course. Thank you Ashley!" I went back to my den it was starting. The pain was horrible. Then I saw a kit come. Finally no more came. I lock the kit to make it warm. "You are beautiful. I will call you skykit." Skykit started suckling. She was a beautiful. Tabby:
Kitten:
adult:
Skykit
Newborn
Female
Blood clan
Kit
She is hopeful and brave. Very loyal to her clan. Does anything to help
Too young
Too young

I licked her forehead. She mewed. She sucked milk for the longest time. Finally she fell asleep. I took her to Bluelight. "Skykit. That's her name." She nodded and started suckling Skykit. I started walking out and looked over my soldier. "By the way some people are at the gathering." "Already?" "Yes they left. Skykit is why I couldn't come." I walked back to my den and started resting for the next day.
Jikoo

Offline Bountybreeder

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
(Yes, that does mean that he chooses you :) ;) )
Prince nodded. "Ok, I will do it now, you get to the med cat if you already haven't, that leg needs to rest, you stay behind with the medicine cat, I don't think very many of us will be going to the gathering tonight. " he said, smiled then sighed. Walking over to the giant rock he nodded at Greyfeather to come with him, then he jumped up onto his rock.
"Alright everybody! Since our old leader, Felix, had died, and I have been made leader, I must appoint a new deputy, right? Well, I had already, previously thought about it. Greyfeather, will be our new deputy. " he announced once everyone had crowded round and settled down.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
So, sorry for in-activity! >.< I forgot about this Rp. School started... :/
Could I have a re-cap, please?
Thanks. ;) ))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Bountybreeder

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Erm... Okay? Well, there was a fight with bloodclan, the old leader, which has now died, and earth clan, many were injured and it's the night of the gathering tonight, fire clans leader is having her kits, prince has chosen greyfeather to be his new deputy and prince still must go to the moonstone to receive his nine lives. Ok? Is that alright?)