Author Topic: ~Open and accepting~the element clans and the blood that leads them.Warrior cats  (Read 10567 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Yes..... ))

BlossomTear

The she-cat looked at the injured cat's injuries and crushed some marigold for their liquid, to clean the injure. Placing some Burdock Root, she placed it, making sure the cat wont get infections, before putting some Celandine just to ease the pain, before placing some cobwebs. Seeing as the cat looked exausted, she took some poppy seeds and placed by the cat. "Eat them and get some rest." She spoke up with a gentle, but worried voice. The cat simply nodded and ate them.
Turning to other cats, she saw one she-cat with a broken leg. The she-cat did the same with the marigold, she placed some Celandine to ease the pain and gave her some Chamomile to ease the stressful moment, before giving some poppy seeds. She took some  Comfrey and made her foot turn to the right part of the side, before warping it with some cobwebs, just to make sure the rightful liquid wont get out fastly.
Turning, she saw a very bleeding tom. Rushing, she placed some  Goosegrass on his bleeding wounds to stop the bleeding, before doing her job with the others cats.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
Grayfeather
I was surprised when I was appointed deputy. I never thought this could happen in a million moons. But I look around. Bloodfur wasn't anywhere. Then I saw her black and orange pelt coming through the woods. "Prince, no mean to interrupt. But look, Bloodfur is home!" We were dismissed. "Bloodfur, mom! Guess what!" She limped over to me. "What, honey. What?" "I'm deputy!!!!!" Her eyes opened up wide. "That's great Grayfeather!" I went to organized a patrol. Sam, aero, Bluepelt and jaypaw went on a patrol. I thought Riley, Alec, greentail, Ashpaw, and longpaw could come to the meeting. I trotted over to Highrock. "Prince?" I went in. "I was thinking that Riley, Alec, Greentail, Ashpaw, Longpaw and us two could go to the gathering tonight?" I waited for the response.

Kaymion
I saw Sam, Tallpaw, Bluefire, Chris, yellownose and me and Megan could go to the gathering. I trotted into Highrock. "Megan?" I was nodded in. "May we bring Sam, Tallpaw, Bluefire, Chris and Yellownose to the gathering?"

Ashley
"Ashley?" "Yes Yellowheart?" He walked into view. "I was wondering if Snowpaw, Troy, Jayfeather, Ashfur, Miley could come to the gathering with me." "Yes of course you can." He started walking out. Then he saw Skykit wasn't there. "Where is your kits?" "Skykit is being suckled by Bluelight, I can't lead with a kit." He nodded and walked out. I looked out they were lining up. I saw them going out to the gathering place.
Jikoo

Offline Bountybreeder

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Belle is one of my main characters. Next to Megan.
    • View Profile
Prince nodded his acceptance, "yes, but, I don't think that Alec and long paw are experienced enough plus Alec has minor injuries and it wouldn't be right, many of our clan have injuries so not many should be taken.  Maybe have...perhaps? Lionheart? Instead."he was a very brave warrior that had a pure white pelt, a relation of Megan/lunastar no doubt about it, he still wasn't so sure about skylar/snowstar though. While prince/bloodstar defiantly had some half blood with Megan, skylar seemed to have a different eye colour to Megan, taking the role of blue eyes, and the only blue eyes, in the family. Lionheart, looks almost exactly alike Megan, lionheart getting his name from his 'roar' and strength, he could edit his voice to sound like a lions roar, just like Megan.
Megan nodded towards her deputy, kaymoin. "Of course we can, maybe even waterfur can come too?" Waterfur got her name from her blue-grey pelt, that and she loved the deep watery depths of the water. She thought back to lion heart, she missed him deeply and had hoped to meet him at the gathering tonight.

Prince and Megan had just arrived at the gathering and were now waiting for snow clan and fire clan, water clan had vanished many moons ago and no one knew where to.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
Ashley/Ashstar
I saw Yellowheart go off to the gathering (lame)

Yellowheart (just for the gathering.)
I went off with the warriors I chose. They followed close behind. We finally reached the gathering place. I hopped onto great rock. "I will explain Ashley's absence when snow clan gets here." The others nodded.

Kaymion
"Yes, of course lunastar." She nodded and we went off to the great rock. She hopped on top of it, while I sat near the bottom. Some while later, fire clan came. I was expecting Ashley to jump up, but instead Yellowheart, there deputy, went up. ~She must of had her kits, I'm a father.~ I showed no joy to atracked attention. But waited for snow clan.
Jikoo

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Poisonfang
Stats:
Health: 9.5/10
Problems: A bit tired

Poisonfang walked over to his leader, Skylar. "Skylar? Are we going to go to the gathering? The moon is starting to rise and if we are going we have to go now." He awaited his leaders response.

Offline Bountybreeder

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Skylar nodded, gathered up everyone and they ran to the gathering, skylar finally got there, early, but not before the others, actually, for once, she was the last one there. The pain in her stomach was slowing her down and she felt rather sick. No one noticed though, luckily, she wasn't showing any signs whatsoever of pain or sickness so she would go to the medicine cat when they get back. (Ill play the medicine cat, ok?)
As she leapt up on top the rock, she almost winced in pain, it was so painful, but she dismissed it easily, she could never lead if she couldn't take on pain, she would be no better than a kit, nor an apprentice. Megan walked over to her on the great rock. She could always tell when Skylar was hurt or Ill or something, even if they were in opposite clans.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Poisonfang
Stats:
Health: 9.5/10
Problems: A bit tired

Poisonfang nodded and followed. Once they arrived he walked to the base of the Great Rock, where the deputies and medicine cats sat. He began scanning the crowds, searching for no cat in particular. He then awaited the other deputies and medicine cats. Once they appeared, he awaited the gathering to start.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Uhm. Should BlossomTear be in the gathering? Or no? 'cause it seems like she has a lot of work to do. :P
Just want to be sure, before even start posting anything more. ;)
Thanks! ^-^ ))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Bountybreeder

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Erm.... No, she has wayy too much work to do. Ok?)

Megan stepped forward. "Ok! So I will start the gathering, then Skylar, then Ashley, then Prince finally is that ok with everyone?" (Sorry it's short I'll post more tomorrow I just can't find the muse right now, it's 09:30PM in England here soo.... Yeah. I'll edit this post tomorrow/today, depending on where people live that see this. )
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 08:19:39 am by Megan »

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
Where I am it's 4:51pm this moment. Nothing to post

Jikoo