Author Topic: Craziest TLK Event  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Craziest TLK Event
« on: August 29, 2014, 12:32:09 am »
It doesn't take a lot of experience to realize that some of The Lion King roleplays are pretty crazy. I mean, some of them are actually good roleplayers, but most are cray cray. Once, I saw an Evil Mufasa character, who was some kind of crazy doppleganger and stirred up some kind of blood feud between a bunch of cubs. I cried laughing. Well, here's what happened:

Some cubs were hanging out, when one of them (I'm going to call her S) started complaining to another cub (T) about how she loved him and she needed to be loved, etc. Suddenly, le wild Evil Mufasa appears and gives her one scratch. S then fainted, causing the healer (A) to come over and heal her. Then, S's arch enemy, (N) comes over and they start fighting, despite S being "injured." They started doing crazy attacks that cubs certainly could never pull off, and none of them seemed to be taking any damage. Meanwhile, S's eyes started to turn red, and N's were turning into slits. Both of them went into some demonic trance, losing complete control of their actions and trying to kill eachother and screaming. Then, A comes over and tells them that no one would be getting hurt on his watch, causing both S and N to stop and they start rationally talking about their feelings. The best part is, T was just sitting there the whole time, wondering what just happened.

So, what's the craziest thing you've seen TLKers do?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 12:33:42 am by Lizard »

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Craziest TLK Event
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 12:46:04 am »
That would have been amazing to see.

I haven't seen too many crazy things, but I'll have to say when a croc started attacking two outsider cubs and the outlanders came to their rescue, but then the Pridelanders came too. The croc kept powerplaying while the two sides fought, and then suddenly a dragon that was the "Protector of the Pridelands" came and started attacking the outsiders. Then, some lioness slapped one of them and everybody got mad fighting about if lions could slap with their paws.

The End.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 12:48:13 am »
That's pretty crazy, Dev! Anything with a random dragon that has no relevance to the plot whatsoever is always "fun!" :D

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 12:58:29 am »
I see a lot of the dragons who come and roleplay with the TLK roleplayers, actually. Usually a "Simba's Protector" or something like that XD