Author Topic: ~Midge the Wolf - Sandy's New OC~  (Read 2318 times)

Sandfury

~Midge the Wolf - Sandy's New OC~
« on: September 06, 2014, 02:28:21 am »
MIDGE

Midge the Bubbly Wolf

Basic Info
-Female-
-Ten Seasons-
-Wolf-

Relationships
(Key)
O = Alive
X = Deceased
? = Unknown State

Family
Mother - Akuza (?)
Father - Sirin (X)
Sister(s) - Meeki (?)
Brother(s) - None

Friends
Lizzy (?)
Wisconsin (?)

Kivi (X)

Love Life
Past Mate - Zirikin (?)
Mate - None
Pups - None

Biography

Midge is a very hyper wolf. She speaks out loud a lot and goes overboard with simple situations. With all of this impulsive acting, she would lie down at night and think rationally. In her state of thought, the wolf becomes smarter than what she normally is.

As a youngling, Midge would be the 'Alpha' of her tiny litter of two. Living in a remote city of Takhal, her family was peasants of the ruler Tiro. Apart from being a tiny little trouble maker, Midge would help her mother, Akuza, with the family chores. Meeki, on the other hand, watched the children.

When Midge slowly aged into her adolescent years, she saw her father for the first time. Being born during a war meant that most of the male peasants had to fight for their city. Takhal held a ceremony for the victory. Their enemy, Pok, has fallen. There, Midge learned more about how the soilders fought with little to no knowledge on fighting. Strength was the key.

Later on when Midge became a pre-adult, the government accepted females into the army. Of course, being the optimistic wolf she was, Midge joined. Her father taught the squad she was in the basics of fighting. Her favorite rule was; "Always have a back-up plan, because the first one is usually filled with flaws and you'll end up kicking the bucket going with it." Soon, the squad whom consisted of Midge, Lizzy, Wisconsin, Kivi, and Zirikin knew each other to the point where it was creepy.

In her adulthood years, Midge fell for one of her squad-mates. Zirikin made plenty of jokes when the team was down in the dumps. He also saved Midge's rump when they tried to conquer a village. At first, the guy was hesitant to accept her request, but then they became a couple. A very cute one.

At first, the relationship consisted of them saving each other's rumps because they cared too much about each other than the wars they fought. After Midge's father, Sirin, knocked some sense into the male, their relationship went downhill. It was either love or war.
Midge made her move. They broke up and stopped talking to each other.

So, the squad continued to fight for their city. A few breaks in-between quarrels. Then, almost two years later, a large city known for their armies declared war on her home. The two armies fought for months upon months. It was the only day that the other army brought in the "Big Guns". Midge's army lost. Her father was claimed dead, along with her squad-mate Kivi.

Filled with disbelief and failure, Midge fled and ran. She found her own place to call home. No wars, no ranks- she was free.

Nowadays, Midge tells herself that the past is just another thing to worry about. She doesn't want to be in another great plan. After her sadness wore off, she became the bubbly, optimistic  wolf she use to be as a kid.
Now, you can't just face the world without any goals, now can you? Midge wants to accomplish peace within any argument she finds- even if it isn't her business. The reason why is because it reminds her of the army. No matter how hard the wolf tries, she cannot get the memory out of her head.

Anyways, Midge can  be a pretty cool wolf to hang around with. Even though she can be over-reactive and annoying, you should go talk to her!

Thanks for reading Midge's bio!
Phooooooo. That took me awhile to write. So, this is my first time trying to write before creating, which means as I type this in a Word Doc, I have not drawn Midge yet!
If you got anything you want to ask me about Midge, reply below. o3o

Edit: Made Midge's preset! If you don't have the Preset Sync, download it here: https://www.mediafire.com/?wf1v4nx54hsli59
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 05:11:10 am by Sandfury »

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: ~Midge the Wolf - Sandy's New OC~
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 03:21:21 am »
I love this character! It's very unique and I absolutely adore the design.
The biography as well obviously shows you worked hard on this.
Keep it up Sandfury! <3

Sandfury

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 03:30:10 am »
Heh. Thanks, Vask! :D

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 12:48:52 am »
LOVE your character Sandfury. The backstory is beautifully detailed, and really says a lot about Midge.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya