Author Topic: Please read this.  (Read 848 times)

Offline Greyheart3

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Please read this.
« on: September 12, 2014, 03:31:44 pm »
http://puu.sh/bvE0Q/0e75b6e26f.jpg

My apologies if this is in the wrong forum, I wasn't sure where to make it.

Okay, please read this topic it is rather important.

So, as you see in the picture above, my friend here, ((Myself included)) were banned for no reason? If there is a reason then I wouldn't know what I have done wrong and I would like to see proof of it, same goes with my friend. If I did something wrong, and my friend here, please explain to me what that is.

I do hope that this is a silly mistake and it can be all undone.

- Sincerely Grey

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Please read this.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 03:42:04 pm »
  • Discussion on Bans and Reports
    You are prohibited to make a thread or mention in a post about being kicked and/or banned from ingame or on the forum. If you were kicked and/or banned, then it was for a reason. If you have a question about it, however, then you are referred to a moderator or an admin. As for reports, do not go and make a thread reporting a user. When you are reporting somebody, you are to send a private message to a moderator or an admin for them to handle it. Any threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user will be deleted upon sight.
Locking this~

There is no such thing as being "Banned for no reason". There is always a valid reason for bans. I shall send you a message in a short bit that will explain the reason for your ban.