Author Topic: I Cried In Happyness A Little Today  (Read 1158 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
I Cried In Happyness A Little Today
« on: September 13, 2014, 10:30:41 pm »
In case you don't know I started out in Feralheart in a very closely bonded and small group of people roleplaying Invader Zim which is a TV show.  Our nicknames were Gaz, Zim, Dibby(Me) and Slurpy.  All of us, with the exeption of slurpy, were always called by our character names, even when in a different character.  We would come online on the same time everyday and roleplay for hours.  Each time the story was different and often didn't have ties to the day before, much like the real show.  Sadly I got in trouble in real life and was no longer allowed online and was unable to come to see them anymore.  I finally can get back online and every time I would log in I would check my friend's list to see if they were online.  This happened today.

"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Sandfury

Re: I Cried In Happyness A Little Today
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 11:57:11 pm »
Wowza! That's really heartwarming. ^_^ I hope you and your buds can get back to RPing soon. :D

-Sandfury

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Re: I Cried In Happyness A Little Today
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 03:00:26 am »
*tears of joy* IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!
It's really nice to see your old friends remembering you after all that time. ^D^
I should start calling you Slurpy now...

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya