Author Topic: Just about that Nyxie. (Bio)  (Read 2096 times)

Offline Sleepwalking

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • F?????s???!
    • View Profile
Just about that Nyxie. (Bio)
« on: September 15, 2014, 12:31:03 am »
Hola! I'm Nyx. But my actual name is Chelina. I suck at conversations and I'm super awkward c: SO LET'S GET STARTED!
Name: Chelina,
Do you got a bae?: Uh thats my personal stuff.. >w>
Who's your character/fursona?: I've had Nyx for 4-5 years now and gosh if I tried to change fursonas, it hurts so much. She's a wolf/fox mix (sometimes a cat) and well because I have ADHD, I can't stick to something for a long period of time but so far she is a pastel little thing.
What are some good things about you?: Well, I am a very outgoing person and supportive. I can't have a good day without laughing and smiling so much. I enjoy making people happy it's like my purpose of living. I'm nice to everyone I meet (unless you are a meanie to me). I am a hyper little girl who enjoys to brighten people. But I have my times where I just need to back away from it and figure out my own personal problems.
Bad things about you?: Uh, I have terrible anxiety. I also have a non-verbal learning disorder, and ADHD. I mean it's not necessarily a bad thing, but it has a big effect on me. You may think I have a have a smooth simple way of meeting someone, I really don't. I can't even order my frick frackin vanilla bean frap from Starbucks without studdering or shying away. It sucks. I also have some emotion errors. I can be super happy and then become mad in a split minute. It effects not only me, but the people around me and I absolutely hate it. OH AND I'M TINY. I'm 5'0. I stopped growing.. -.- This is my last height. I'm the shortest in my grade! 8D.
What do you do?: I've been told that I am a super talent. I sing, dance, act, draw, play the guitar, play the drums, write- Let me break it down, I've been in ballet, hip-hop, cheerleading, gymnastic, and now I just joined dance class once again at my school (I go to a performing art school). I am a singer and I enjoy singing so much, I am an alto. I am in musical theater as well so I enjoy dancing, acting, and singing all together. I draw, yes. But not soo much. But I used to be a pretty active artist. I play the electric and acoustic guitar. Not so good at it but slowly getting better. I play the drums in a sort of breaking up band. I write poems and I am considered a poet (I guess).
What are your favorite bands?: HERE WE GO *Unscrolls a scroll and the list stops at the end of the room* Okay! *Clears my throat and takes a deep breathe* (Starting from my most favorite to my still favorite but not a fangirl like my most favorite) Panic! At The Disco, Pierce The Veil, Bring Me The Horizon, Suicide Silence, Falling In Reverse, All Time Low, A Day To Remember, My Chemical Romance, Sleeping With Sirens, Black Veil Brides, Arctic Monkeys, Nirvana, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Metallica, Guns n' Roses.
Alright.. So what do you look like, munchkin?:

Ohkay..? Well I'm intrigued! What's your contact stuffies?:
Tumblr-http://luckerstomppp.tumblr.com
Feral-Heart- Sleepwalking
If you need to vent or if you need some help with personal issues and need someone to talk to- [email protected]
Deviantart- UndeadNyx

Thanks for reading!

« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 10:50:51 am by Red »

H???? H??????s!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Just about that Nyxie.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 01:27:09 pm »
Well haidere, floof!
'Tis a lovely bio you've got thar. C:
Hehe I totally feel 'ya on the height matter. I'm 19 years old and I'm 5'1"! *High five*
It was definitely a joy to get to know 'ya through this bio.
Thanks for sharing, and hope to see 'ya 'round, both here and in-game!

Stay fab~
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 02:02:45 pm »
Ooooooo I'm lovin this bio! Really good job on it.
It was a pleasure getting to know you better. You're very pretty as well 8D
ALL. DEM. BANDS. ALL OF THEM YES -stamp of approval-

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 12:35:43 am »
--ADHD highfive
Yeah, it bothers me too. xD

Nice to read about you- Girl why you gotta be so pretty? Wish I could be beautiful like you..
Hope we meet ingame sometime!

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 03:43:19 am »
i find this intruiging because my dog's name is nyx, and her nickname is nyxie! we have nyxie on her collar. haha!

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 04:47:02 am »