Author Topic: Mystical Adventure  (Read 632 times)

Offline Sleepwalking

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • F?????s???!
    • View Profile
Mystical Adventure
« on: September 18, 2014, 04:52:31 pm »
Hello! I am a huge fan of mythology and I have recently started a mystical roleplay that has pixies/fairies, sprites, nymphs, unicorns, beasts, mixes, dragons, menator, pegasus, centour, etc.
Here's a list of the characters you can be:
http://www.mythical-creatures-and-beasts.com/mythical-creatures.html
But anyways moving on,
I need a map. And this may be a challenge but I absolutely need it to complete this roleplay and fully get it started.
Here are some pictures and the name of the locations (map pack)

Welcome to the  entrance! This is the forest. There are plenty of beautiful flowers, plants, lights, lamp posts, and little woodland creatures. All the map portals are here.

The pixie/nymph/fairy/sprite meadow! Just like in the tinkerbell movies, this tree has pixie dust (like a waterfall) that goes into a wooden pot. It has other trees but this is the main tree. The ancestor tree. This map is filled with many of tents (on floor and up in the trees), plants, animals, and of course waterfalls! (One waterfall). There's also floating lights herE.

Here is for the water creatures or just to get water source. This is a calming place for water creatures to live peacefully. There are some tents around this place and the lake is centered in the middle. This place is damp, with dark wet grass, chirping crickets, croaking frogs, muddy. The water is huge and pretty much takes up the map but there is land. The land has tents, dead and alive but willow trees. There are also pots and fountains in the lake. As well as stepping stones.

This is where the creatures who must be in the dark live. It's stunning still, yet eery. A slow moving stream/river crosses in the middle of this map and it is filled with tall trees, skies are always blackish purple, blackish blue, and blackish pink. The moon shines upon this land. There are tents, dens, and plenty of work places. Such as the source den (where the pots, swords, etc) are made, the nursery, the medical tree, and the food den.

Extras:
All the maps have beautiful native american flute music and each map has a hidden crystal.

I really hope I can get this map soon I really look foward to this roleplay!
Thank you for reading this!
Oh and message me if you have any questions or concerns.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 09:24:59 pm by N?x »

H???? H??????s!

Offline Sleepwalking

• F?????s???!
    • View Profile
Re: Mystical Adventure
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 11:36:18 pm »
Anyone? :'c

H???? H??????s!

Offline Sleepwalking

• F?????s???!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 02:21:14 pm »
-3-

H???? H??????s!

Offline Griimmjow

• Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I don't give dare's. I give promises.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 05:28:04 pm »
I'll save this post for you. Since i'm done making my other map i might take op your request love. I myself is a huge fan of those myth of legends. How big do you want it? And do you want more maps to it? /I just startet getting the hang of maplinking so be easy on me x'D/

Friend me on Fh so we can talk more about it^^ / Griimmjow /

Creating maps are my life. But creating City/House is my specialty!
Startet a DA account!
http://exedremoralord.deviantart.com/