Author Topic: Twisted's Journal of Cryptids  (Read 2260 times)

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Twisted's Journal of Cryptids
« on: September 20, 2014, 09:13:12 pm »
Twisted's Cryptic Confidings

Ah, welcome, floofs, to my journal. I know things... strange things. Here I am writing to discuss my findings of strange things in nature, as well as in the game. I warn you, read at your own risk... some secrets should not he viewed by prying eyes. (Translation: I love to make up stories, legends and conspiracies, so everything here is for the most part, inaccurate, and just for fun, really.)

The First Mystery~The Cryptic Key

I would like to thank Moontwist for discovering this. There have been reports of a strange key floating in the sky around Cape Of Distant Worlds. The origin and cause for this is unknown. However, in my eyes...
It is an omen.
In computer gaming, it is possible to make items that appear only after certain intervals, such as something will appear to every 50th person to enter a room. This is known as game patterns. Anyway, most people think that it is just an item glitch... but there is no item in this game, with the closest resemblance being the necklace from the Pawesome item pack, that resembles a large, gold and silver key, so how could it be an item glitch?
Back to what I was saying about game patterns, perhaps Kovu added it to signal or hint at something important. A key is a common sign in symbolism, and usually relates to a secret or vital piece of information. So, let's think for a moment: what does Kovu have that is crucial to the game, and many people have been waiting for? What would allow us to take everything that people have been requesting and designing in the game opinions and ideas board, which Kovu has likely read some of the ideas, whether directly, or through speaking with a friends?
The source code.
The key may be hinting that Kovu will either: A. pass down the source code to Red or another staff member, thus naming them his successor as the new Owner of FeralHeart. Or B. Return to the game for another major update.
Perhaps this key could resemble something else, too. I'm currently in the process of gathering information, and attempting to see it with my own eye. I hope to be able to update this soon.

The Second Mystery~Gigantification
*image coming soon*
Throughout my travels, I have been through strange places, and met some strange animals. One of my most intriguing findings is the gigantification of some animals. The species that I have noticed goes through this the most is the domestic cat. Some of them are the size of lions... and pretty much all of them are bigger than me... and I'm a wolf! Of course, this strange size is not limited to cats, and many species are gigantified on a normal basis.
Many of the gigantified animals are seen in Flourite Plains, though it is also common in Bonfire Island.
Now for my reasoning of how this happened.
Flourite crystals are especially common in this world. Naturally, the highest concentration is in Flourite plains. And with fluorite, comes fluorine, which strengthens bones and teeth. The fluorite in our world, however, is somewhat strange, coming in strange patterns, glowing and even floating. So perhaps these special fluorite crystals produce a mutated fluorine, one that can strengthen MORE than just teeth and bones. Since the crystals are found in the lakes, the morphed fluorine could easily affect the populations of the plains.
Hopefully I'll be able to test this theory soon, but until then, I will continue my search for a lead.

~More Secrets Coming Soon~
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 01:25:18 pm by TwistedLizard »

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: Twisted's Journal of Cryptids
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 09:23:48 am »
This journal it's kinda interesting, floof! I were thinking that we have to apologise for the wings or something.. I'm not so sure about this. I will stalk this topic (:3) and see if there is any update or something. ^^ Good luck with finding more secrets!

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 05:58:32 pm »
Oui!
This is lovely, Lizard.
I love all kinds of theories and folk tales. I go for the more darker side, but this is just as great. C:
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline TouchOfMadness

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Tommi"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 06:20:41 pm »
What an awesome journal idea, Twisted! I have an idea for another entry! "Unborns: Just Fetal Ferals...Or Hidden Conspiracy?" Er...on second thought, that could get reeeally creepy reeeally fast. xD
It's been three freakin' years and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 06:26:41 pm »
What an awesome journal idea, Twisted! I have an idea for another entry! "Unborns: Just Fetal Ferals...Or Hidden Conspiracy?" Er...on second thought, that could get reeeally creepy reeeally fast. xD
Oh YAAAAAS... I'll have to start typing that up... the creepier the better. ;)
I might make one about the gigantification of warrior cats too.:D

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 05:14:00 am »
-le gets own journal and takes notes on how derpy vask and alphaEclipse are-  hurhurhur...wonderful journal lizard! C: I rlly wish I could be that good at makin a journal entry (>^-^)> -le huggles-