Author Topic: Ask The Ghost Goat  (Read 40516 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Ask The God of Chicken Gods
« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2015, 01:37:04 am »
1. How many episodes of SU did you watch before giving up on it? (If you say one I'm gonna kill you, I'm wanna of the fans who gave Steven Universe a chance enough to watch it to ten episodes just to say, "I love this,")

1. 3-4, I think. I don't have a long enough attention span to watch something too long if I don't like it. I tried to watch those really popular shows like Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Supernatural to please my friends but they were just too long and too boring for me. *Shrugs*

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2015, 01:39:47 am »
1. How many episodes of SU did you watch before giving up on it? (If you say one I'm gonna kill you, I'm wanna of the fans who gave Steven Universe a chance enough to watch it to ten episodes just to say, "I love this,")

1. 3-4, I think. I don't have a long enough attention span to watch something too long if I don't like it. I tried to watch those really popular shows like Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Supernatural to please my friends but they were just too long and too boring for me. *Shrugs*

1. Can you just skip to episode 9?
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2015, 06:33:59 am »

1. Can you just skip to episode 9?

1. I may try someday if I have nothing to do.

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2015, 08:51:14 pm »
Hehehehehehe... I have come to spy on your life! Yeah, I'm getting bored .-.

1: Do you think I'm weeeeeeeeeeird?

2: Have you ever played FreeRealms?

3: What is your least favorite animal?

4: If you could own Feral-Heart (Since the owner left -.-) would you? In other words, being able to publicly and officially update it.

5: Have you already forgotten one of the questions asked?

6: On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you like FNAF?

7: How long do you think before I start asking dumb, random questions?

It would be cool if your characters could answer these and you! XD Yeah, I'm pretty much just killing time.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2015, 10:28:00 pm »
Hehehehehehe... I have come to spy on your life! Yeah, I'm getting bored .-.

1: Do you think I'm weeeeeeeeeeird?

2: Have you ever played FreeRealms?

3: What is your least favorite animal?

4: If you could own Feral-Heart (Since the owner left -.-) would you? In other words, being able to publicly and officially update it.

5: Have you already forgotten one of the questions asked?

6: On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you like FNAF?

7: How long do you think before I start asking dumb, random questions?

It would be cool if your characters could answer these and you! XD Yeah, I'm pretty much just killing time.

1. Nah. I have to deal with my fandom-obsessed friends on a daily basis, so nothing jumps out as 'weird' to me anymore.
2. Nope. Dunno what its even about.
3. Primates like monkeys and chimpanzees scare the crap out of me, so I'd say them. /lemurs are adorable though/
4. Hmm. The first I would do is try to fix all of the bugs in the game (besides the entertaining ones, of course). Then I'd probably add a manual and rules to pop-up in the game, then I would go to actually making new models and options in character creator.
5. Yee
6. 9/10. -1 because the fandom sucks and I can't search Toy Chica on Google without seeing horrifying things. I rely on the wiki for getting images heavily.
7. *Shrugs* I don't mind. :D

I could answer them as my characters, except I have 80 so you'd have to specify which one xD

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 05, 2015, 03:01:38 am »
Okay, time for funny and useless questions :)

1: What's your favorite animatronic? (And I know, dumb fanboys making Toy Chica art...)

2: Why Chicken? (I love chickens (Er... The alive kind...) but just wondering?)

3: Do you think I could get past night 2 in FNAF 4?

4: Am I the only one who noticed Phone Dude said "Spring Bonnie" in FNAF 3?! IT'S NOT SPRINGTRAP! GEEZ!

5: Have you ever played Wolf Quest?

And By your character, at the beginning of this, I noticed you had a few characters answering questions.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 05, 2015, 03:12:27 am »
Okay, time for funny and useless questions :)

1: What's your favorite animatronic? (And I know, dumb fanboys making Toy Chica art...)

2: Why Chicken? (I love chickens (Er... The alive kind...) but just wondering?)

3: Do you think I could get past night 2 in FNAF 4?

4: Am I the only one who noticed Phone Dude said "Spring Bonnie" in FNAF 3?! IT'S NOT SPRINGTRAP! GEEZ!

5: Have you ever played Wolf Quest?

And By your character, at the beginning of this, I noticed you had a few characters answering questions.

1. Mmmm Bonnie/Withered Bonnie or Springtrap.
2. It's an old inside joke from a while ago on the Last Post Wins! thread. But now I actually love chickens and my character Betsy #7 is 'the chicken god'.
3. I dunno. I haven't even played it yet myself, so I don't know how difficult it is.
4. Both are correct. They're referred to as Springtrap in other places like the extra menu, and Springtrap sounds better to me than Spring Bonnie.
5. Yep. Played it recently. It's sorta a... love/hate relationship with that game. It made me discover Feralheart, but it also is the glitchiest game ever and has so many things wrong with it.

Yeah, I did that for a while. I had a few characters that could answer questions but then I got tired of some of those characters so now I just have it so you can either ask me or any of my characters instead of just those same few.

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2015, 03:16:00 am »
Ah! Okay! Thanks!

1: You know this will last forever, right?

2: So you found out about Feral-Heart by Wolf Quest? Same here! :)

3: Why did I only have 2- I mean 3... Questions?

Offline Hanging Dog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • #Herbs // Toppsi Twirlly
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2015, 03:17:47 am »

I'm sorry if I re-ask questions, I regret to inform that I did not file through 11 pages of your wonderful 'Ask Me' train <3
Still all the love, I'm excited to ask you these questions as you seem like a interesting and fun individual to know about.
Ok here we go.
--
1. Do you like piano music?
2. If you don't mind me asking, what's the most scared you've ever been and what caused you to be scared?
3. Philosophical question, do you believe that the world surrounding you could possibly be just a dream?
4. Where did your forum name, Turtlex, originate from? ^^
--
Sincerely, Nidhogel.

Sig und Avvie von Moi
In-game User(s): Hanging Dog & Bleached
--
I'm Always Here If Ever You Need Halp

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2015, 04:04:22 am »
Ah! Okay! Thanks!

1: You know this will last forever, right?

2: So you found out about Feral-Heart by Wolf Quest? Same here! :)

3: Why did I only have 2- I mean 3... Questions?

1. Lawl I don't mind XD
2. Yay Wolfquest buddies! :D
3. Because you followed your dreams.. or something.

I'm sorry if I re-ask questions, I regret to inform that I did not file through 11 pages of your wonderful 'Ask Me' train <3
Still all the love, I'm excited to ask you these questions as you seem like a interesting and fun individual to know about.
Ok here we go.
--
1. Do you like piano music?
2. If you don't mind me asking, what's the most scared you've ever been and what caused you to be scared?
3. Philosophical question, do you believe that the world surrounding you could possibly be just a dream?
4. Where did your forum name, Turtlex, originate from? ^^
--
Sincerely, Nidhogel.
Don't worry, you don't have to go through all 12 pages xD

1. Yes, it's quite relaxing and peaceful.
2. Hmm... I can't think of a time where I was too scared, but I guess I'd have to say when I was told my parents were breaking up.
3. I've thought about it a few times. Maybe all your dreams are reality and reality is a dream.
4. My original username was Devynex (my name + ex since I thought it sounded cool), and then I started liking turtles and had a main character named Turtle so I combined the two and got Turtlex.