Author Topic: Crusoe's Bio  (Read 1803 times)

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
Crusoe's Bio
« on: October 01, 2014, 11:31:39 am »
Hello. I have been trying to be more active on forums now and I wanted to make my bio for a week now, so here it is. My name in Sergey. I am 11 years old. I was born in Latvia on October 19th 2002, but me and my parents moved to United States when I was three month's old. I can speak Russian and English very fluently. I really like tech like stuff. Ever since I was 6 I have been helping my dad build custom computers. People say i'm really funny even though I make the simplest of jokes. I REALLY, REALLY HATE writing in school. Even though I hate writing I still get really good grades at it. My favorite subject at school is Technology (Of course). Outside of school I have been practicing parkour for 2 years know and i'm thinking about taking Gymnastics, I play the Violin and Piano. People say i'm amazing at Piano which I can agree to and I have been playing on piano for 4 years now. Well there is my derpy bio.  :)

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Re: Crusoe's Bio
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 06:18:16 pm »
A lovely bio, Crusoe. It's interesting to know a bit more about you.

And you're not alone with the writing thing.:D Writing was always my least favorite subject.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 07:55:32 pm »
Thanks! I also forgot to add that I might possibly make a Impressive Title Server, and i'm thinking of being a game developer, Linux Programmer (Linux is my favorite operating system :) ), or a computer engineer.

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 09:00:05 pm »
You're a very intelligent young man,Crusoe!
I too have the part in my life where I moved out from Poland and traveled to the U.S when I was little, but then to Czech Republic in which I am currently situated.

I am amazed at how much you can do for such a young age.  Especially parkour, and even  I still can't get backflips off walls right. I advise you keep exploring new activities such as music, engineering and sport. I see great potential in your skills which should be used to the brim. (:

And again, it's great to see a child of such an age do so many wonderful things.
It was a pleasure to get to know you more, lovely bio!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 09:01:51 pm by Fixl »

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 12:07:27 am »
Thanks Fixl! It is amazing to see how much encourgment one person can give, and see the impact on their lives! I am so happy as i read TwistedLizards and your comments. I am more of a shy person and this really gives me an idea of how great you can be as an individual! I believe that the snallest of acomplishments can lead up to paths of other bigger acomplishments, an example would be origami. I started origami way back in 4th grade and practiced on really simple folds, as I mastered that, I then began to work on making models an other folds, as i memorized how to make the models, and I kept repeating this process with different models and more advanced folds I have worked my way up to Intermediate-Advanced models. It's amazing to see this process first hand. Tons of possibilitys are open to you and though you may think it takes a long time, it really doesnt feel that way.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 12:26:28 am by crusoe »

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 12:35:53 am »
Mmm. Young meat, 'tis nice and tender.
Welcome to FeralHeart, m'lad. It is a pleasure to meet you.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 01:19:18 am »
I have been on Feral Heart since June-July so I'm not that new but thanks anyways.