Author Topic: Leaving. Maybe forever, maybe not.  (Read 1473 times)

Offline Kwibjo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
    • View Profile
Leaving. Maybe forever, maybe not.
« on: October 11, 2014, 03:05:23 pm »
So its been almost 4 years since I first joined FH. Back when I was younger, stupid tween doing stupid things with friends after school. I remember first discovering this game off of one of my friends who sadly stopped playing after he and another one of his friends was banned for going around and humping each other in Fluorite. Good times.

Feral Heart was my... escape from reality I suppose. It was a way for me to meet other people from all over the globe and make friends from countries I haven't even heard of before, most of them I'm still friends with to this day. I have screenshots from way back when I started and though 2 laptops and a desktop I've made sure that my precious memories of this game are saved before everything else. Even though I know I'll probably never look at a majority of them I still often flick though the oldest ones dating back to my first roleplay I ever took part in. Back then, my spelling and well... manners were less than amazing and I wonder how people even put up with me but I'm grateful that they did since I basically owe my last 3 years to them. I still have that character lying on my account "Jack" is what I called him, well that's his name now I've forgotten his original name but it was something stupid anyway.

I've seen the community shape and morph as it grew, watching all the changes minor or not. From multi species RP being a thing, felines being the dominant species most people would play, christmas and halloween, KovuLKD leaving, general chart being removed, FHROD and even the latest FH Summer party I feel like Feral Heart has merged into my life or well, it was.

I recently dropped out of my 12th year of school and took a course at my local university for a Certificate III in IT and I've found a job that's consuming most of my time and social life leaving me exhausted at the end of the day not really in the mood to even go on the game anymore. I've taken to the forums to try and still be apart of the game in a way but even now its hard for me keep up with most of what's going on in the game.

So, after much debate and arguing with myself that I've decided to abandon the game and community entirely. Maybe in the far future if the game is still around I might come back just to see how things are but for now I'm logging off for good.

Goodbye.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU

Not around much anymore but add me on Discord if you want to chat. jellyfish2224

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving. Maybe forever, maybe not.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 03:14:09 pm »
-Song ends-

*Last nuzzle attack evur*

ZearTheAkumian

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 03:48:17 pm »
I'm indeed sorry you have to leave after being a on this game since it first opened, but however there might be some things you want to remember if you want to come back, but please note I am not trying to backseat moderate even if I am not one, I am just giving you some hints if you want to return.

So its been almost 4 years since I first joined FH. Back when I was younger, stupid tween doing stupid things with friends after school. I remember first discovering this game off of one of my friends who sadly stopped playing after he and another one of his friends was banned for going around and humping each other in Fluorite. Good times.

Did you just said your friend was banned for humping people? That is not a good idea to talk about that on the forums, according to the rules, discussions about bans and/or kicks is forbidden and only should be talked about with a PM to a moderator, please remember that in the future if you want to come back.

From multi species RP being a thing, felines being the dominant species most people would play, Christmas and Halloween, KovuLKD leaving, general chart being removed, FHROD and even the latest FH Summer party I feel like Feral Heart has merged into my life or well, it was.

Okay, I know, Kovu left before I arrived onto FH's shores, the events were fun, but you saying General being removed? Not a good idea... Due to a forum post from former-moderator Sameth stating that discussions about the General chat is now forbidden on the forums while it is down, forum posts of people complaining about the now doomed General will result in trouble, you can view the reason why here. -----> http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=41524.0

For now good luck on your job even if it is siphoning up your time on this game, if you want to return I will have no problem with that, but even if I am not a moderator I should say this, please try not to talk about bans, kicks and/or General chat on the forums, you don't want to get in trouble even if you leave, right? Well anyways, good luck on your days without FeralHeart.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 04:11:00 pm »
I'm very sorry to see you go, but I think it was a wise decision.
Real life should always take priority.
None the less, we will certainly miss you around here, hun.
Best wishes~
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2014, 04:32:56 pm »
It's unfortunate to see you leave. Your creative and relevant posts will be missed here. But nonetheless, it's good that you put your real life before you.
Best of luck.
~Twist

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 02:46:37 am »
Real life sure is a bummer, and there sure has been a lot going on over the years for someone clinging onto this branch and everything that has been going on here. Time has sure passed on quickly and FeralHeart easily becomes a lifestyle for some.

In the end however our real lives can remind us of how much of an iron grip it has even though we might not want to think that way, and I cannot really blame you if you wish to take your leave for the better or for the worse since it can be very time consuming and lead you to deal with more than you can handle at times. I honestly believe it takes a lot more for someone to leave this community entirely and I feel like we will be able to see you at some point again whether it's to see you return or actually come back for a final goodbye or remind yourself of why you should stay or remain gone.

Never the less I wish you the best and good luck with your continued time with your new profession and that FeralHeart as a whole will be a positive memory for you.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 12:57:26 pm »
It is fairly sad to see you go darling, but I do hope everything ends up going your way and for you to be nothing, but happy. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble