Author Topic: Savannah Map Request  (Read 536 times)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Savannah Map Request
« on: October 17, 2014, 05:31:26 pm »
Alright, I am in search of someone with excellent map making skills and a good eye for detail.

This map is for One 1/2 groups(Specifically, a Cackle, with the possibility of a Pride being added in), with a small chance of more being added.

Note: This map will need to be pretty large

Here's the things that are 'required' to have in the map:

1) At least three 'burrows' or tunnel systems for the Hyena Cackles scattered around the area(And have them be 'ranked', in a way, with the Matriarch having the biggest personal one, and then go down the line and have the lower-tier ones have a big burrow to share)

2) Several hilly areas

3) Small hiding dens, no specific number, just have them scattered around the map, and not be terribly close to the main burrows

4) Scattered water sources, such as ponds and lakes(It'd be nice to have at least one lake), and maybe a few rivers

5) Random acacia and acacia groves

6) A few 'look out' places near the camps

7) Prey. Now I know, you can't have moving prey, but at least a few prey meshes(Like the ones people use that are from IT) would be brilliant

8 ) Two medical dens with various mushrooms and plants that would be quite a ways from the main 'camps' are a MUST(You can design them however you wish)

9) Some areas where Lion prides can rest

10) A 'meeting' place Oasis, with a small pool of water in the middle of it with random rocks for the animals to lean against and or sit on to chat peacefully

Now, I may want some other things to be added, and I know this wouldn't be done quickly, but please. If you can do this, please let me know.

P.S. I'd like 'frequent-ish' status updates on how it's going, and the ability to critique it

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline NeonBee

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Savannah Map Request
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 09:43:19 pm »
Are you still looking for somebody to make this map? I've not been making maps for this game for very long, but I'd love to have a go at this request. If you like, check out one of my maps to see if I can handle it. "Snowrock" is my newest one and has quite a bit of detail.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 01:33:30 am by Neon_Bee »
In Game Name: NeonBee

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
Re: Savannah Map Request
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 12:22:23 am »
I may have a go, since I have already made a Savannah map before. However I do have other things to do so t may take over a week. That's only if neon_bee isn't possibly interested. Message me if you want me to do this for you.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/