Author Topic: School of Secrets [Human Shapeshifter Roleplay] [Open]  (Read 35997 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: School of Secrets [Human Shapeshifter Roleplay] [Open]
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2014, 07:43:02 pm »

Charlotte Black

The young woman sat with her back pressed against the wooden seat, the hard surface cause a slight strain in her back, it was a wonder she wasn't use to these chairs by now. Shuffling a little to make herself a little more comfortable, people would stop and stare as her chair was pushed back causing an irritating sound, then she would be shushed by the plump man at the front of the room. Allowing a scowl to grow across her face the 18-year old slumped back in her chair and folded her arms, then lifting her right leg and crossing it over her left in a slight 'childish' way some may say. However, she couldn't help but shuffle, she was very uncomfortable and it felt like her bottom was slowly growing numb; ignorning the hush and scowls from the plump bloke Char unfolded her arms and legs, sitting forward which allowed her to pull her chair in closer to the desk with ease. Now, feeling a little more comfortable the lass was able to concentrate - her blue eye's locked onto the chalk board as their teacher began to write something for them to copy down, once again she would be shuffling to get her things sorted and ready for use. Before she could grab her thing's the classroom door slowly opened and in wondered a rather handsome young man. Tilting her head she observed him for a few seconds, he must have been new because she hadn't seen him around here before. The booming voice of the plump lad echoed through the classroom caused her attention to drift forward as the tiny bloke complained as usual.

Grabbing her pen in her left hand and opening her book the dark-haired lass began flicking through her pages until she came to a clear one, but her eye's were drawn off of the paper again as she watched the lad take a seat one along from her, but behind her; then glancing forward again she watched a pink haired lass enter quickly after, also hurrying to the back of the class. Shrugging, she looked back towards the class as she bloke continued to ramble on about what they were doing and also a bit more, additional information. Grasping her pen tightly the young woman began quickly writing down what was written on the black-board, in a white chalk. It only took her a few seconds to be on track of what was being written; she was now waiting for the rest of the class to write what was needed, then they would have the write some more. Tapping her blue pen against the table the lasses eye's slowly wondered out the window, towards the forest; a smile on her face, later she would go and see her uncle Jacob. Closing her eye's the lass was able to hear sounds from several yards away, but also take in scents of people and animals out in the forest.

Suddenly, a booming voice caught the woman off guard and she jumped in fright; her instant reaction was to growl, which of course she did do, a few students turning and looking at her which caused her to narrow her eye's and give them a disapproving look. Turning to glance at the plump man she watched as the teacher begun having a go at a young, dark-haired female at the front of the class, one she knew was in a homeless shelter; life must have been tough. Feeling sympathy for the woman she watched as she was sent out the room, shaking her head in ammoyance the lass looked at the teacher with a stern gaze, then followed by a shake to her head. "And I suggest you have a problem, miss Black?" he questioned narrowing his eyes, giving a smug grin she nodded "Take it easy, eh? You don't know what's going on in her life" she growled "Always having an input" he spoke in a sharp tone "Always being a d*ck!" she muttered, enough for others to hear but not loud enough for the bloke. Grabbing her pen she begun doodling in the back of her book; a wolf howling from a cliff top in the forest with a raven/eagle flying over head, and of course a moon. Now, she was paying no attention to the lesson.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2014, 08:49:24 pm »

Benedict West
Location - classroom.

Benedict was quietly sitting on the chair, his mint-green eyes now were locked onto the pen he was holding in-between of his fingers. He was still pretty quiet around the others, but he will try to raise his reputation in this school as he always does. Most of the time, his looks will help him. Though, he will get kicked out soon, that's like his tradition. Maybe, maybe it time for new things, new actions and probably try his best to stay in this school, get the same grades he always gets even though he doesn't even try to get A's and B's.

With those thoughts, Ben' sighed quietly, quickly looking up at the class he'll be 'living' with for the whole year, probably. In front of his was a girl, couldn't really say her age or even try to describe her looks, but he only can see her brown hair. Then, there was this pink-haired lass who was late as well, and that fact made him smile. But, his attention got taken by another brown haired girl which just got kicked out from the classroom, causing him to slowly move forwards with a concern look. The plump teacher was talking to the girl sitting in front of Benedict, and he was listening very carefully with his bird-like hearing. He could hear the plump teacher's voice from the very front of the class very loudly, that's what bugged him most about school. He quietly scowled, slowly frowning with painful look in his eyes.

After some seconds he rammed his back onto the back of the chair again, this time trying to ignore teacher's voice but still keep his attention stuck on the plump male, just to act like he was actually listening. No, it is far from listening. He was deep in his thoughts, his dark thoughts full of blood and corpses, animal corpses. It has been some time since he enjoyed to do what he was born to do, at least that's what he thought about his unusual life. But, despite the fact that he is stuck in the school, he could any time walk out of class like nothing even happened, run into the forest and enjoy the freedom for once.

But, again, his thoughts were cut off by the loud voice of the teacher, causing him again to scowl at the very sound of his voice rushing into his ears and hitting his eardrums like never before. He was sure, that teacher was yelling at him. (I have no idea in what class we all are in, so I'm gonna try bring up something. P:) "Mr West!" he heard his surname being yelled again, this time with more anger in the teacher's voice. "What?" Benedict growled out loud. "What's the answer to my question?" The teacher asked again, and this is where things will go down between him and this teacher.

"What was the question again?" Benedict moved forwards, this time placing his arms onto the desk. "Do you even listen to me?" the teacher asked again, this time more angry. "Not really," Benedict was honest with the teacher, but he ain't done now. "But I can give you the right answer only if you say the question again," he explained to the plump male loudly and calmly, he was now being annoying as he usually is. "When did the World War I happen?" the teacher asked with a frown, now being annoyed with Benedict and his behavior. "28th of July, 1914," he answered simply, scooting closer to the edge of the table. "When did it end?" The teacher asked again, this time louder. "11th of November, 1918" Benedict answered with a smirk now. "Where did it happen?" "It was global, so in Europe, Africa, the Pacific Islands, China and off the coast of South and North America," Benedict spat everything out like he just read it or if he had an amazing memory. "What were the Allied Powers?" "They were the ones who stood against the Central Powers, when U.S. declared war on Germany in 1917 on the grounds that Germany violated U.S. neutrality by attacking international shipping," Benedict spilled everything again, causing the teacher to slowly lose his frown. "What countries were in the Allied Powers?" "France, British Empire, Russia, Italy, United States and way more," he answered simply again, this time moving back onto the chair after an obvious win in the fight he had with the history teacher. "Very well," he nodded his head and continued to keep on talking and rushing his white chalk over the black-board.

Benedict was laughing quietly after the fight, this time crossing his arms and as well crossing his legs, his cold glare onto the teacher was now a bit off, after he proved that he ain't weak as he thought, just like in the wilderness.

(I guess no one will get angry with the history class. ;-;)
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2014, 03:36:45 am »
((Woah... I missed quite a bit))

Colin Abell

Trudging down the hallway, boots thumping lightly on the white tiles, Colin eventually reached his locker. Written on the pale green metal box in black and silver sharpie were a few hateful words, but the boy simply ignored them, noting to himself that he would have to scrub them off later. He unlocked the locker with a few twists to the dial and shoved in his textbooks in exchange for a sketch journal. Slamming the locker door, he spun on his heel and stalked towards the back doors of the school.

Just a few feet away from the door, Colin's progress was halted as a teacher stepped in front of him, blocking the hall. He growled under his breath and glared at her, his icy blue eyes cutting like blue knives. "Mr. Abell. Where do you think you are going? You should be in class." Colin's face contorted in disgust when he took in the lady's appearance: a low-dipping red blouse, tight black pencil skirt that barely covered her fake butt, and 3 inch heels. "Oh shut up Ginger. Don't you have some low-life biology teacher to be pleasing?" The lady flushed a bright red and pursed her lips "Why do you imply such-" Colin cut her off with a wave of his hand, "Cut the act Ms. Kafis, get out of my way or I 'accidentally' leave some of my photos in the teacher's lounge." The teacher paled and stepped out of his way and Colin shoved past her roughly, being sure to step on her toes as he did.

Once outside, he lit a cigarette and sat down against the wall, pulling out a blue ball point pen. The pen slid across the paper easily, leaving long blue lines in it's wake as Colin began sketching a new tattoo design. Exhaling a puff of smoke, he looked across the small concrete court yard and at it's desolate and depressing features. Frowning slightly, he went back to drawing; waiting for history, his least favorite class, to be over with.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2014, 05:20:42 pm »

{Both photos belong to their respective owners}
Chelsea Nemora

Year: 12th

Personality: The girl is quite open and sociable with other people. She normally has a light hearted and playful demeanor about her. She often daydreams or spaces out when by herself or when in a matter that doesn't require consistent attention. Chelsea comes across quite docile and it's quite difficult to make her temper go off since she isn't normally one to get mad or upset with people. Though if it does though, her emotions tend to get out of swing and can lead to some very mixed results depending on what finally set her off. She has quite a bit of intellect, though it doesn't always seem to shine, especially during stressful situations. Chelsea does have an alternate form as a black panther though doesn't like to let others know she has such abilities, even though she loves to sneak off in this form to relax much of the time. She gets rather nervous around the sight of bugs, trying to avoid them at all costs and has a fear of darkness and isolation.

Shape shifter form: Black panther (Bottom Left)

Shape shifter gender: Female

Other: BLOCK!

« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 05:28:10 pm by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2014, 11:01:46 pm »
Accepted.))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2014, 11:48:05 pm »
bump?

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2014, 12:18:02 am »

Tomoko ?

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2014, 12:30:58 am »
To Ingi's relief, the teacher began picking on some other students instead. Teach already! she thought, glaring ever so slightly at the teacher. Then, she remembered about her teeth. If I do transform, not in class! Anywhere but in the middle of class! That'd be so embarrassing. And just my luck, it's gonna be a fly or something. Ingi thought to herself, blocking out the teacher's words until she finally forced herself to listen. As she looked down, she gasped, seeing her hair grow thicker. Disgusted, she raised her hand as the teacher called on her. "Hey Mr. Teacher Dude can I go to the bathroom? Thanks bye!" she ran out the door, without even waiting for a response from the teacher. I'll be yelled at later. she thought, running into the girl's bathroom which was luckily empty.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2014, 01:01:26 am »
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 01:12:34 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2014, 08:25:45 pm »
Colin Abell
Colin turned slightly when he heard the door he had come from earlier open, and saw Keena out of the corner of his eye. She hadn't noticed him quite yet, but then she turned and when she did, she jumped and he almost smiled; she was like a frightened little kitten. "Umm... Thanks for the food... and the money" he heard her mumble quietly, scuffing her shoes against the pavement awkwardly. Colin gave her a slight nod "Don't worry about it." before going back to his sketching. The design was finally starting to come together and he smiled to himself in approval, but then frowned when he tried to think of when he could actually get the ink done.
His thoughts were interrupted once more as the door swung open, revealing another girl. She was holding the money and food that Colin had given Keena earlier before he left class. She had a bright semi-smile on her face and she bent down to give Keena her stuff, meanwhile Colin watched her silently through narrowed eyes, trying to asses her character.