Author Topic: School of Secrets [Human Shapeshifter Roleplay] [Open]  (Read 36441 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: School of Secrets [Human Shapeshifter Roleplay] [Open]
« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2014, 01:21:45 am »
Ingi and Carlos

The two continued running down the hallway in their shifter forms, and Ingi finally saw a doorway leading outside. "So, we're skipping school now?" she huffed. "Yeah, if you can grow thumbs and open that door." Carlos responded. "Not even clever, can't you just shapeshift back and open it?" "Because I want that teacher chasing us to learn that one of their students can change into a cat and back? Eh, pass." "Well geez, aren't you just a helpful brother." Ingi growled, and when the moment came, she threw herself at the door, forcing it open just enough for the two to get through. The teacher stopped chasing them, and the brother and sister kept running until stopping once they were far enough away.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 23, 2014, 05:35:58 pm »
(( I guess I'll post since it doesn't have to do with anyone else.))

Colin Abell

Once inside, Colin quickly shifted back, plopping his quite naked butt onto the maroon sofa of the apartment. Jack rolled his eyes and disappeared into one of the bedrooms before appearing again with a bundle of clothes tightly gripped in his hand. The boy threw it at his brother with a chuckle before heading into the kitchen. Colin laughed lightly before slipping on the pants, leaving the shirt on the seat and following his brother into the kitchen. "There's something you need to know Jack." Raising his brow slightly as he chewed on burnt toast, Jack turned to face Colin "And what might that be?" "The Blacks. I found them." Jack sputtered slightly, grabbing a bottle of water to end his choking. "WHAT?!" Colin nodded "Yes, I ran into one of them at school. A girl by the name of Charlotte Black." Jack frowned, but nodded. "Well then. We need to keep an eye out, yeah?" Colin nodded, then changed the subject. "Also, I was thinking of going black soon." he ran a hand through his light brown hair. Jack laughed, "Alright. And I assume you have a new design, I'll take you to the shop later tonight."

Colin then smirked and grabbed a set of keys of the counter, and was out the door and down the steps faster than one could say 'Pineapples'. In the parking lot he ran over to a black motor bike and was about to start the engine when he realized that his still wasn't wearing a shirt. Or shoes. Groaning, Colin trudged back up the stairs and entered the apartment where Jack was holding one of his holey tanks. Grabbing it, he pulled the fabric on over his head and then added his leather jacket before sticking his feet into a pair of tattered black Vans. Jack rolled his eyes before pushing him back out the door. Colin, thoroughly embarrassed now that his neighbors had seen him in the parking lot half naked, ignored the stares he got as he climbed onto the motor bike and headed off to the nearest convenience store.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 23, 2014, 05:39:41 pm »

I'll wait for Keena to be posted for before I go ahead.

@???? - I hope you don't mind me asking but may I have a bit of info on what happened with Colin and the Blacks? I could possibly add a slight twist or some sort, if you don't mind of course.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 23, 2014, 08:17:19 pm »

Tomoko ?

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 23, 2014, 08:56:21 pm »
(( @Taylor I shot you a PM about that, let me know if you need anything else))

Colin Abell

The store echoed with a small jingling sound as Colin opened the door. He seemed to be the only one in there, which was odd, but he ignored the feeling and went down the hair care aisle. The selection of black hair dye was relatively small, but Colin was somehow stuck between two brands. Groaning once more he grabbed both of them and went to check out, trying not to look the cashier in the eyes as she stared at him. Colin quickly paid and rushed out of the store, eager to get away from the creepy girl, he then hopped back on the bike and sped off with a small black cloud of burnt rubber.

Passing by the school, Colin noticed that the homeless girl, Keena, was still siting in the courtyard. Pulling up along the sidewalk he parked the bike and slid off the seat, putting the dye in the compartment underneath. "Hello again friend. Why are you still out here?" he smiled and leaned over her, slightly bending his knees, trying not to intimidate her with his height. " Since I already decided to ditch, you want to come with? I could use someone's help with my hair."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2014, 10:44:11 pm »

((For some reason the message hasn't came through? It seems to do it whenever I get messages, I don't know how))
DA Account

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2014, 10:49:26 pm »
((Is there another way you would like me to send it or should I just post it here?))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 23, 2014, 10:52:09 pm »

(I'm not fussed, you could post it here or email me. Whichever is easier for you.)
DA Account

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2014, 11:00:36 pm »
I'll just put it here:
Hello Taylor,
This message is in response to your post in School of Secrets-
I hope you don't mind me asking but may I have a bit of info on what happened with Colin and the Blacks? I could possibly add a slight twist or some sort, if you don't mind of course.

The main reason I have my characters worrying over the fact that the Black Family Pack lives quite close to them is that they ran away from their old pack. However, the crimes that they had committed against their old pack resulted in a bounty being placed on their heads. The boys have been driven away from many pack lands due to their crimes, and they have lost their parents along the way. Now the boys are wary of the Blacks because there is a possibilty that they could be turned in if it was discovered who they truly were.

Feel free to add any plot twists, I am intending for Colin and his brother to get to know the Blacks a little more than they want to.

-Meta (You can call me Alli)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2014, 11:29:56 pm »

Charlotte Black

The thought of why the lad had rushed off in such ways, and to why the lass now known as Keena responded in the way they did. Assuming it was nothing, or that they were just strange she wasn't going to allow this to bother it too much. Maybes if she asked Jacob, her cousin he would be able to tell her something about this 'Colin' lad. As she walked across the yard she allowed her eyes to wonder onto the forest which was located not to far from the school, this made it rather easy for her to escape into the forest, without being caught which was rather splendid for the young lass. Turning her gaze behind her, she noticed that the bloke had once again returned. Letting out a quiet growl and narrowing her eyes, she then shook her head. There was no reasonable explanation for her to be angry, so if anything she was just over reacting and being angry with the whole thing wasn't going to get her anywhere. Continuing her short walk across the yard Charlotte then came to a sudden halt and set herself down on one of the wooden benches, her blue eyes now and then wondering onto the 'strange' duo whom stood not to far off. Raising her hand and running it through her head, the lass soon jerked forward by a hard thud which was felt on the back of her head. Hurling herself up and out of the seat she turned to see a group of jocks who seemed to be laughing and muttering the word "Sorry" as they stood in hysterics.

Feeling anger rage through her Charlotte gave them a smug smile as she picked up the ball "Come on sweety, you don't want to hurt yourself now do you?" once of the slightly older lads said in a mocking tone. Tightening her grip on the ball she faked a laugh "I won't!" she snapped as she threw the rugby ball towards the taller lad who attempted to mock her. She watched the ball spin towards the lad, until it hit him directly in the stomach, causing him to bend over and wraps his arms around him stomach, a pained look covering his face as he dropped too the ground. "Are you stupid? Hows about I punch your face in!" another one of the lads shouted as he stepped forward. Narrowing her eyes she started growling once again, her pointed fangs being obvious from the rest of her teeth as crinkles formed at the corners of her eyes and her nose scrunched a little "Oh, and I suggest yous are the 'big boys' who's going to beat up a girl? Maybe I'll do something ten times as worse to you idiots?" she growled taking a few steps forward, fists clenched. However, a quiet howl in the distance caused her head to turn towards the forest, having slightly better sight and smell than the average humans allowed her to notice her cousin standing in his wolf form in the forest, shaking his head. Turning her eyes back onto the group as they helped their pal up she headed off quickly through the school yard.

With several quick paces, which soon ended up in a jog the lass was out of the school gates and now exposed to the open streets. Not showing any attention on the roads that lay in front of her, managing to just avoid the cars, which let out loud beeps, she would place a hand on the bonnet now and then which would allow her to lift from the ground slightly. Luckily, she made it across the road without receiving any injuries. As she drew nearer the forest it appeared that Jacob was now gone, and the scent of Seth lingered not to far behind them - they probably returned to the house, waiting for her or something. As Char leapt into the forest her clothes ripped off of her tanned body, landing in shreds on the forest floor; her body now would tower over a 6ft man by inches. Her body was now filled with black fur and light green eyes, the darkness of her pelt would more than likely make her seem hidden to anyone looking from a distance  - unless they had good sight. Looking back towards the building one last time, seeing the group of around five lads walking around the back of the school towards the football fields, eyes then on the two as she shook her head. Turning her gaze back towards the wilderness in front of her she smiled and excelled into an even gallop.

Well, that sounds like a great plot twist we could add between our characters. I will sure allow Charlotte to interact with Colin more and possibly his brother, if you decide to that is. Also nice set up as to what has happened between the two lads and numerous packs. Thank you for sharing it with me, in another post or so I shall get Char to interact with Colin in some shape or form. I was wondering if you meant they were in the Blacks pack and left or the Black may reject them somehow because of things they would have heard from other packs?

I also decided to add a little 'drama' of some sort, even though it isn't anything big. Just decided to spice something up to try and make things a little more interesting/amusing.
DA Account