Author Topic: |~Alaska Themed Map~|  (Read 420 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
|~Alaska Themed Map~|
« on: October 21, 2014, 09:43:37 pm »

Hey guys!

Guess who is back in game? Yes, your O'l friend Taylor has returned back to the FeralHeart game. Here I will be requesting a map for a group I am in; it is a new role play which does hope to become active and turn into a rather great role play in the future. The rp is based on Huskies. You are a husky who is part of a sled team, obviously competing in competitions with other teams etc. Despite being a new group, all have decided that it would be nice to have a map for our own little group; where we shall not be disturbed and where we can have our own rules and role play freely without being bothered and without claiming land.

What the map must be like; the owner of the role-play would like the map to be of course themed on Alaska or other areas remotely similar. So, the terrain will of course be preffered to be snow; of course weather cycles of snow, storms, fog and maybe the small sun set etc. In the map he want to have a few different villages jotted around; about three four different villages/towns where different packs can be. It would be preferred that the houses are fairly large to fit at least 8 FeralHeart characters in, with furniture and a varied amount of rooms and of course a garden, sheds and barns, stores, gas stations, hotels, air ports maybe. Tents are allowed to be jotted around mountain ranges for people camping or native people to Alaska who live out in the mountains. He is wanting of course forest and mountain ranges with a trail, lakes, caves etc. Items such as; cars, fish, flowers and animal objects will be acceptable in the map in the wilderness. The image he is looking for is one similar to the setting of the well known movie 'Snow Dogs'.

Some images which may give you an idea;

Forest;

Houses/Villages:
For the houses I am wanting a fenced in area for the back yard, which is large enough to hold a dog team; with also kennels and food bowls, but the bowls can be inside or. For the dogs I would like a shed to be placed near the home that has beds, bowls and any other dog related equipment.

Lakes/Rivers;

Sled Track(?);

Mountains;

Northern Lights;

So, as you can see this map would turn out rather beautiful if someone with the ability to make maps done it. I myself would try however, I have trouble with the masks etc, getting the right terrain and textures and at the moment I don't have enough time on my hands and I don't think my map would be able to cope with the objects and everything else I would need to install. So, to repay whomever makes this map I would be delighted (if you want something in return) to do you a piece of art; whether it be digital or hand drawn. Sadly, that is the only think I will be able to give in to trade. Whomever makes this map will be greatly appreciated and thanked. If you would make this map for the leader of one of my groups I would be very grateful; if so leave a comment below or feel free to message me.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: |~Alaska Themed Map~|
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 02:41:52 pm »

-Bump-
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.