Author Topic: Control help.  (Read 931 times)

Offline Shiningbird122

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Hello, i'm Raven, and this is Feralheart.
    • View Profile
Control help.
« on: October 23, 2014, 05:24:35 pm »
so, what i did for my movement controls was to have my up and down arrows be the forward and back, and used right and left for cameras. w and s were cam up and down respectively. this made it so that when i was using the arrow keys to move, the camera buttons moved my character to go right or left, similar to the style of wolfquest, the game i came here from. so i was using this style today, and all of the sudden my character wouldn't react to changing the camera. at a full run, when i changed it, instead of turning like he usually does, he just ran straight while the camera panned around him. note that i tried the head track option, which changed nothing.
"Crow, the old saying goes like this: birds of a feather flock together."
                                                                        "Mhmm..."
"will we 'flock together'?"
                                                                    "........yes."

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Control help.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 05:47:39 pm »
Made sure you didn't just change between alternative and relative running modes in the game? This is done with right ctrl and changes the way you run with your character since you can either TURN when using the direction keys or actually RUN in the direction of the direction keys.

It can be changed by using right ctrl next to your arrows, or changing the running mode inside options.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Shiningbird122

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Hello, i'm Raven, and this is Feralheart.
    • View Profile
Re: Control help.
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 10:38:30 pm »
thanks!
"Crow, the old saying goes like this: birds of a feather flock together."
                                                                        "Mhmm..."
"will we 'flock together'?"
                                                                    "........yes."