Author Topic: Feral heart crashes whenever I enter public maps  (Read 1662 times)

Offline skyhigh16

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Feral heart crashes whenever I enter public maps
« on: October 27, 2014, 09:23:06 pm »
So every time I try to enter public maps that have approximately over twenty players within them, I crash. I Have tried re installing the game and that used to work, but now it just won't stop crashing each time, and its really annoying whenever I have to get through cape. I cant even go into fluorite plains, bonfire, south pole, and ficho anymore now, I can only stay in the map pack I have. This has been  going on for a while now. If anyone knows why this is happening, could you please help?

Offline Takavia

• Curious Wanderer
  • TAKAAAA <3
    • View Profile
Re: Feral heart crashes whenever I enter public maps
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 10:06:05 pm »
try to keep FH off your desktop. Place it inside a folder, where you can find it. Also, MM and Items may be the cause of it.
~Takavia

Offline skyhigh16

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 11:07:29 pm »
So do you mean just make a new folder and place it all in there? Because that's what I did, but It didn't work, I'm still crashing. I do have MM and items, but I've had them before the crashing.

Offline Takavia

• Curious Wanderer
  • TAKAAAA <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 11:40:58 pm »
What i mean is make sure that you cannot see Fh icon or folder from your desktop. So just make a folder on your desktop (or whereever you keep it) and place it in there.
However, MM and Items re probably the cause of it. They cause the game to crash frequently after you have had them fro a while.