Author Topic: Can't log in  (Read 1164 times)

Offline neonpegasus

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't log in
« on: November 02, 2014, 06:44:28 am »
So I just made this account and I've never logged in before and when I downloaded the game and tried to log in it said I'd been banned for five months. How could I have been banned if I've never even played before? Plz help!!

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Can't log in
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 06:47:18 am »

Discussion Of Bans And Reports
Discussions about bans and reports should NOT take place inside the game any other than under closed conversations. If you end up getting warned, kicked, or even banned from the game you do not under any circumstances discuss this in the public chats or plain out complain/seek for attention. If you are unhappy with a mods actions or warnings within the game or possibly a member breaking the rules you should contact the Administrators or Mods here on the site and explain your situation via a PM form. If it's seen necessary, a MOD within the game might warn/kick/ban a user for trash talking, bad mouthing, or being disrespectful of the rules that were enforced on them from recent events. Warnings, kicks and bans are given for a reason!

I'd recommend private messaging one of the staff about the issue. You can find a list of them here.

Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline WOLFQUEST23344

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 04:54:21 pm »
Im sorry but can u tell me why ive been banned for a YEAR when i was AFK and i came bk and it said i was KICKED im only 10 ive only just got the game and I DONT UNDERSTAND PLEASE IM CRYING AND NEED HEP

S. Italy/Romano

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 04:59:40 pm »
Im sorry but can u tell me why ive been banned for a YEAR when i was AFK and i came bk and it said i was KICKED im only 10 ive only just got the game and I DONT UNDERSTAND PLEASE IM CRYING AND NEED HEP

Nobody here can tell you WHY you've been banned and mods DO NOT discuss these things publicly. If you want an answer, PM a moderator like Ingredient said and they will explain it to you.

Offline WOLFQUEST23344

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 05:02:07 pm »
how do i do that

S. Italy/Romano

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 05:08:08 pm »
Ok.

First, on the Awesomesauce Staff, there's a list of members who are moderators.

Example, I want to PM Vespian, so I'll click on his name and then I'm sent to this page:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile&u=195195

That's his profile.

Then, I scroll down under the "Additional Information" section and the first link there is "Send this member a personal message."

I click on that and then I'm sent here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=pm&sa=send&u=195195

You put in a subject where it says "(No Subject)"
Then you write your message in the big white box and you click "Send Message"

Offline WOLFQUEST23344

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2014, 05:09:23 pm »
oh thx ill try now