Author Topic: What size do you like your characters to be?  (Read 3274 times)

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
What size do you like your characters to be?
« on: November 04, 2014, 02:31:17 pm »
There are many available character shapes and sizes. I myself personally view my characters on various points on the scale, yet most of my OC's belong to the default or little bigger. Rarely I create characters below the default mark, but aye. That's my way of creating what I call my babies. <33

What characters do you prefer?

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Re: What size do you like your characters to be?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 03:39:17 pm »
Most of my characters are medium. Usually a click or two below default.
Most of my characters, including my 'sona, Nevica, have a lean build. I just don't like how bulkier characters look in this game. Of course, I have a few exceptions, but in general, I stick to smaller animal species.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Skan

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Nobody suspects a thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 05:54:27 pm »
Well, your topic has made me realize that I've been making two main character sizes: short with normal length, and slightly taller than average with a longer length and a lean build. The only exception to this is my very tall maned wolf, who is still lean. The bulkiness of my characters varies by species, but tends towards the leaner side.
Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 09:32:37 pm »
I like making most of my characters just a little bit below default size, like how large Turtle is. I usually have the height the largest and the weight all the way down.

Characters above default height really bug me for some reason. Plus smaller characters are just plain adorable

DreamerDay

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 09:45:19 pm »
A fair medium size. Nothing too big or small, but medium.

However, if it was for a rp, then random sizes.

S. Italy/Romano

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 10:03:52 pm »
Typically I drag the height slider all the way to the right side end of the bar and let the length and width slider follow without touching them. The weight I leave at one click before the left end of the bar, this to me is a high, but light boned character. I like most of my characters that way, I'm unsure as to why, but I love being tallest... Not necessarily bulkiest, just tallest.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 10:22:37 pm »
When it comes to a character's body build, I like to make my characters either lean (though I never drag the scale all the way to the far left. Instead, it's at most mid-way set) or a smidge below the default weight settin'. I normally don't prefer havin' real hefty characters. I prefer the lean and fluffy.
Height wise, none of my characters are at the tallest the game will let me make 'em. I prefer more so realistically-heightened characters (at least what I can fathom out of it). The tallest characters I have are Vespian and Creedance where the scale is set 3/4 to the right so sometimes I come across individuals still who make the two look short, ehheh. When changin' my characters' height, I also tend to keep the length and width bars lined up with the height so, in my eyes, everything's distributed evenly.
gone

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2014, 11:19:15 pm »
It depends on what characters I create really, though I usually keep them at the default size or maybe a little smaller. Usually the teen/young adult sizes I guess. Not too big, I prefer being smaller than most people c: When it comes to Canines I make them smaller than the biggest/tallest lion I have (which is Buffy) and it keeps it realistic too in size comparison. ^^

Great topic.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline halhusky

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • a
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2014, 11:19:57 pm »
I usually make my characters between the default size and the far right, but I do sometimes make characters smaller than that.  Also, I noticed that I usually prefer my characters lean than bulky.  I may make a bulky character once in awhile, just to try something new.

Offline NeonBee

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2014, 11:42:51 pm »
My characters tend to be a little bit below default, or the smallest size.
In Game Name: NeonBee