Author Topic: Registration... Mobile?  (Read 2017 times)

Offline xSamii

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Registration... Mobile?
« on: November 07, 2014, 03:59:29 am »
Hello my fellow Ferals! Recently, my sibling has been wanting their own account. And so, I  have been watching for registration  to open through my phone and iPod. Is it possible to register through mobile and to play the downloaded game? I know I can't play the game on my phone, I mean the computer. So my question is...
If/Can I register on the mobile website, can or will the account work in-game on my computer? Thank you in advance for your help! <3

S. Italy/Romano

Re: Registration... Mobile?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 04:03:10 am »
I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 S phone and when I caught the registration open, I typed in all the info, but it wouldn't let me click the "Register" button. I am unsure what phone you have, but if you manage to create an account and activate it through e-mail on your phone, it should work in-game (as long as the user's under 16 characters).

Offline xSamii

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 04:07:27 am »
I currently have a Droid Mini, its a smart phone. I'm also aspiring to help my friend make an account, as she gave me the information for it. Now I've also had another account that failed and I have it for deletion because I need the email. Does anyone know how long deletion might take, or even better, the most likely I have of a time catching registration open? I've heard 6 am and 9 pm, but it never matches up. Again, thank you!

S. Italy/Romano

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2014, 04:10:11 am »
Well, if you marked it for deletion, it typically won't get deleted that fast unless you log in on it and ask a Moderator through PM to delete the account.

As for the registration, it's totally random. I've seen it open at 11pm, 1pm, 7am, etc...
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 04:14:53 am by Lovino Vargas »

Offline xSamii

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2014, 04:12:49 am »
Hmm. I know its open daily, so perhaps I'll watch it hourly this weekend haha. Well, thank you and I'll take care of the account asap. I just wanted to be I wasn't watching my phone for nothing. Again, thank you!

S. Italy/Romano

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2014, 04:15:23 am »
You're welcome,

HOWEVER if you need to use the email, simply log in through the yellow/golden box in the top right corner and go to user details. There, change your email to whatever you want (example: [email protected]) and type in your password in the "Password and Verify Password" boxes and click save.

Be aware that whatever messages that you request from FH will be sent to that email, so I suggest you use a valid one, unless you won't be using that acc. anymore and want to free up the email for a future one or not have to wait until deletion to make a new one.

Offline xSamii

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2014, 04:18:28 am »
Alright. I don't want the accounts so I'll do that. Thank you very much!!! This has helped me very much.

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2014, 04:43:55 pm »
Your username can be glitched if it has more than 16 characters or uses symbols (# ! ~ , . | / ect)
Also you should be 100% sure you confirmed email?

If all goes well with registration and you don't get any errors I don't see why it shouldn't work.
All I can say is that in most cases it works, but if not you'd have to check it out again and hunt for a new account.
(Because ingame usernames cannot be changed)

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2014, 06:43:49 pm »
On some smartphones (I'm sure it's related to the OS, but anyways) it doesn't let you click on boxes like "Post", "send", etc... I had this problem with reddit on my old Xperia X8 with Android 2.1where I couldn't create new links or replies on it because it's probably the OS really. Now I recently got a Xperia U with Android 4.0 and everything works fine c:

I suggest you register on a computer instead of a phone, though.

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline xSamii

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2014, 03:41:13 am »
Well, I've been able to post from my phone, as I am right now. And I would much prefer registering on a computer, if the availability is there.